Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? (2284 Views)

Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? / Past Soap Operas/telenovas You'll Love To Watch Over And Over Again / has anyone been to akwastar.com. u can watch some movies free online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by nurabela: 5:40am On Apr 30, 2011
Is there a movie that you can watch over and over again?
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 30, 2011
Star Wars 1-6
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by andy1(m): 6:07am On Apr 30, 2011
yeah!! Love dont cost a thing,poetic justice,shootas,love nd basketball,
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by annawhite(f): 6:37am On Apr 30, 2011
D sixth man,love and basketball,u got served!-----loading!
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by BABE3: 6:53am On Apr 30, 2011
RUSH HOURĀ  1, 2 & 3.
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by vladimiros: 6:58am On Apr 30, 2011
-scarface
-boiler room

- wall street

- master & commander

- Godfather 1 &2
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by andy1(m): 7:03am On Apr 30, 2011
SCARFACE, (datz ma best movie ever) its a classic, Al paccino rili kille dat joint.
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 30, 2011
Yeah!
-Resident evil 1-4
-Saw 1-6
-Rockstar
-The Bourne identity 1-3
Kung fu hustle
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by 190: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2011
The excorist

Hills have eyes

Wrong turn

Vanishing on 7th street

Panoramal activity 1 & 2

Jeepers creepers 1,2 & 3

I am legend

Hancock

Taker's

Taken

Transformers 1, 2 & 3

Cowboy's and aliens

and most recently THOR!! angry
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by desktop: 7:12am On Apr 30, 2011
You only live twice
Goldfinger

Sean Connery, absolute legend!
I actually watch these over God knows how many times now
My name is Bond, James Bond, gosh they dont make em like these anymore.
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by BABE3: 7:14am On Apr 30, 2011
190:

The excorist

Hills have eyes

Wrong turn

Vanishing on 7th street

Panoramal activity 1 & 2

Jeepers creepers 1,2 & 3

I am legend

Hancock

Taker's

Taken

Transformers 1, 2 & 3

Cowboy's and aliens

and most recently THOR!! angry

They didn't ask you to list all the movies you've seen! Read the topic again! tongue grin
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by 190: 7:29am On Apr 30, 2011
^but dollin i can watch them video;s over and over again
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by obinna5000(m): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2011
@nurabela
It all depends on your taste in films.

The films some people will say they like and watch over again, you might end up not liking them.

I hope you get to enjoy the films that has been listed so far on this topic. wink
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by obinna5000(m): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2011
190:

Cowboy's and aliens

@190
What's up? wink
Cowboys and Aliens hasn't been released yet. It will be out by July 2011. How did u see it?
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by MissyB3(f): 11:24am On Apr 30, 2011
Girls cot
Women's cot
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by mummykia: 8:50pm On May 06, 2011
Sound of Music
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by iice(f): 7:06am On May 08, 2011
LOTR Trilogy and i've prolly seen it 30 times grin
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Matrix Trilogy including the Animatrix which i've seen like a dozen times
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 08, 2011
I disagree with most films posted here. undecided

Films I can watch over and over again that never get old:
Back to the Future series
The Associate
School of Rock
Mickey Blue Eyes
Groundhog Day

In short I find movies with comedy last much longer than other films. Drama/adventure films I generally need to partly forget before watching again so they won't lack suspense. But some movies are simply as funny every time. cheesy

But there are some other films that do the job as well:
Harry Potter series (since I'm a huge fan of the books)
The Shawshank Redemption
Armageddon
Miss Congeniality
Forrest Gump
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by IFELEKE(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2011
Saworo Ide
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by IbkSalami(f): 11:50am On May 12, 2011
A walk to remember, blind side, stardust and some other ones. cheesy
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by joanana(f): 12:05pm On May 12, 2011
the patriot bymel gibson
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by dastudent(m): 2:21pm On May 12, 2011
Die hard 1-4,four weddings and a funeral,final fantasy advent children
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Emmz(f): 8:52am On May 15, 2011
Sorry i had to modify this. It has to be Kung fu hustle and City of God. I noticed that everytime i have pple over or in a movie discussion these r movies i always ask people to see.

The first time i watched Kung fu hustle, i watched it 2 more times before returning the Dvd to the person that lent it to me. I then went on to buy one of those clear copies from the chinese guys and sum1 nicked it and then i bought the original dvd and yes sum1 nicked it again and i am going to buy another one. I also watched City of God for the first time at my friend's and i went on to buy the original dvd. It is lost as well. Im thinkin dat in my advocating for people to watch em, i musta lent them out and they were never returned. Too bad.

Il however be buying my Kung fu hustle, City of God, Curse of the Golden flower and Apocalypto original dvds once again.
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by omobadan(m): 1:36pm On May 15, 2011
There are plenty. But I'll just choose a few:

1. Scarface
2. Godfather
3. Basic Instinct
4. Red Heat
5. Heat
6. The Rock
7. Elizabeth
8. Con Air
9. Bad Boys
10. Jaiyesimi
11. Orun Mooru
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by iice(f): 4:23am On May 16, 2011
omobadan:

7. Elizabeth

Nice. I fell in love with Cate here and the rest is history cheesy
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Jayboy124: 3:06pm On May 25, 2011
Scent of a Woman, Notting Hill, About a Boy, Love Actually, Dharam Veer, Annie,
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by lucabrasi(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2011
scarface,shaft with samuel L,GODfather,ekuro,toluwa nile by baba wande,yemi my lover,usual suspect,indiana jones
Re: Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Jayboy124: 4:22am On May 29, 2011
Scent of a Woman

(1) (Reply)

Five Actors That Plays Role Of Antagonist In Movies Perfectly / Top 10 Christian Movies For Your Family / The Girls Next Door (playboy Mansion) On E!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.