Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,254 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election (13985 Views)

BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo / 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye / 2023: SWAGA Will Save APC From Embarrassing Defeat - Senator Adeyeye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Donair(m): 12:05pm On May 26, 2021
Freedom of speech is allowed. You have spoken well and may he rule only your household. Amen!
Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by tollyboy5(m): 12:13pm On May 26, 2021
anonymous1759:

Common sense is what you're failing to realize . Sit down make pant wear you.

Nigeria Returned to democracy 1999. The ticket was thrown open in PDP, just Like In APC In 2015 . The better lobbyist won with facts and the region backed them up .

Like I said to you . SE deserves the
presidential ticket In PDP on a platter because they've served them but as an individual and Region . They don't deserve such gift In APC because Southwest did more than them period.

APC did not win state in the south East in both 2015 & 2019 and you want APC to give them free ticket and you're talking about equity, justice and hypocrisy you're funny man . So what will happen to Southwest who delivered at least 4 states to APC 8 years ?
I get your point. But incase you don't know. Obasanjo was giving ticket on platter of gold because of abiola saga.
Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by themanderon: 12:15pm On May 26, 2021
Wicked devils. They are not interested in those being killed in the west. They are more interested in power at the expense of the lives of their brothers. Are they guaranteed the next minute talk more of seeing 2023? I only pity their helpless supporters who have lost the ability to think critically that these devil incarnates don't give a damn about them. Pitiable simpletons.
Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by anonymous1759(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2021
tollyboy5:

I get your point. But incase you don't know. Obasanjo was giving ticket on platter of gold because of abiola saga.

Same as Yar Adua. Because of his brother. And the Northern influence on PDP for 8 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by delpee(f): 12:55pm On May 26, 2021
Issokay. We don hear. Until then...
Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Greatlee54: 1:39pm On May 26, 2021
King of yeye
Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Segzy19: 5:21pm On May 26, 2021
Make all of you pray to even see that 2023 alive and in good health first.
Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by nedu666: 5:29pm On May 26, 2021
All he is counting on his the north. Omo northern politicians go chop tinubu and lagos money till they make forbes list. Imagine tinubu will give one northern politician 100 million, the man go tell tinubu is this money for transport or to take pictures with you. angry angry
Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by joshepade(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2021
Firstclass247:
Hello house

I'm 22, with one hand work, tilling work to be precise. but guess what? Since 2018 I started doing this work, I never boost of 40k in my account which is quite disdaining.

Not that I never make such. Is just that this kind of work is a dirty job as dey said. So we are being looked down on. For somebody to pay you complete is a miracle. Where I worked now I made more than 80k, but don't be surprised that I was going home with less than 30k which cover my expenses. And this is fully against my reason of learning this work, which is footing my University education bill.

Don't be surprised that this work never even gave time to write Jamb.

This man we work for Is just good for bringing 30k, he's only interested in his business no calls, no payment over two weeks now. People into this set of work will testify.

I never calculate the hardship of the this job

That is it, from site to site.

But now, iv decided to learn another work. But my question now is between barbing and phone repair which one is more lucrative and also will make a provision for my accademic.

Please guys I need your input.

If you know the skill very well, barbing is a very lucrative business. Make sure you have a saving attitude, draw close to God through Jesus Christ then watch things go smoothly. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by nwachi2(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2021
Idiot, do you know wether Nigeria will exist beyond 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ushbebe, Shortcut Attend As Hon. Enetimi Officially Joins Delta Assembly Race / Celebrating Chinua Achebe's Achievements / APC Governors Disown Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.