Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election (13990 Views)

BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo / 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye / 2023: SWAGA Will Save APC From Embarrassing Defeat - Senator Adeyeye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by owobokiri(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2021
This is the kind of insults you have to deal with almost on daily basis for finding yourself in this iniquitous enclave..

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by menacetosociety: 7:20am On May 26, 2021
Tinubu should go and rest!
Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by ComeToJesus: 7:22am On May 26, 2021
The wild, wild west is a greedy zone.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by sharpshap(m): 7:22am On May 26, 2021
Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:23am On May 26, 2021
Oloribu....come and win it for him.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by crown08(m): 7:23am On May 26, 2021
Firstclass247:
Hello house

I'm 22, with one hand work, tilling work to be precise. but guess what? Since 2018 I started doing this work, I never boost of 40k in my account which is quite disdaining.

Not that I never make such. Is just that this kind of work is a dirty job as dey said. So we are being looked down on. For somebody to pay you complete is a miracle. Where I worked now I made more than 80k, but don't be surprised that I was going home with less than 30k which cover my expenses. And this is fully against my reason of learning this work, which is footing my University education bill.

Don't be surprised that this work never even gave time to write Jamb.

This man we work for Is just good for bringing 30k, he's only interested in his business no calls, no payment over two weeks now. People into this set of work will testify.

I never calculate the hardship of the this job

That is it, from site to site.

But now, iv decided to learn another work. But my question now is between barbing and phone repair which one is more lucrative and also will make a provision for my accademic.

Please guys I need your input.

phone repair

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Odinaka00(m): 7:23am On May 26, 2021
At least he might be better than Buhari take a good look at Lagos, Lagos is like the best city in the Country but the only problem now is if he enters Aso rock these Fulani Cabals will be telling him what to do
Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by emerged01(m): 7:24am On May 26, 2021
These people don’t know what is coming, their so concern about their interests.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by munezo(m): 7:26am On May 26, 2021
God forbid
Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:27am On May 26, 2021
Firstclass247:
Hello house

I'm 22, with one hand work, tilling work to be precise. but guess what? Since 2018 I started doing this work, I never boost of 40k in my account which is quite disdaining.

Not that I never make such. Is just that this kind of work is a dirty job as dey said. So we are being looked down on. For somebody to pay you complete is a miracle. Where I worked now I made more than 80k, but don't be surprised that I was going home with less than 30k which cover my expenses. And this is fully against my reason of learning this work, which is footing my University education bill.

Don't be surprised that this work never even gave time to write Jamb.

This man we work for Is just good for bringing 30k, he's only interested in his business no calls, no payment over two weeks now. People into this set of work will testify.

I never calculate the hardship of the this job

That is it, from site to site.

But now, iv decided to learn another work. But my question now is between barbing and phone repair which one is more lucrative and also will make a provision for my accademic.

Please guys I need your input.

Phone repair ..then add laptop repair later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Thinktwicemybro: 7:27am On May 26, 2021
He will surely win oduduwa republic as evil spirit in chief

4 Likes

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by CSTRR: 7:27am On May 26, 2021
President of oduduwa republic.
Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by omoyeni37: 7:28am On May 26, 2021
Oloriburuku set of people

3 Likes

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by CSTRR: 7:28am On May 26, 2021
I won't even wish him on oduduwa.

He would wreck them.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by sojfarm: 7:30am On May 26, 2021
In yoruba, they call it elephant keep dancing to your royal palace code. Erin karele o joba....
Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by skywalker240(m): 7:32am On May 26, 2021
mallarria:

I support him. Period
You and your family maybe, so don't use that word "OUR" "WE"
Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by ogbuefi677(m): 7:33am On May 26, 2021
SmartPolician:
After reading this lengthy interview, I shook my head. I have never seen a people as greedy and selfish as the South West's poltiical class. Presidency and VP for 8 years each. undecided

You want to have it all while the rest of the South watches. Tomorrow, VP Osinbajo will start giving us a hypocritical lecture on fairness, justice and equity.
Tomorrow, they will start talking of southern unity.
Very diabolical set of ppl.
Imagine what will happen if SW leaders in APC come together to make a statement that it is the turn of the South East?
Hausa/foolanis will know the game is up.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by ruffDiamond: 7:33am On May 26, 2021
I just dey wonder who go line up vote this thief aside mumu zombie?who abeg?may just Lagos and iragbiji undecided the dude must really believe buhari go handover to him. Haha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Eriokanmi: 7:33am On May 26, 2021
This guy again...where exactly would he win? He's busy shooting himself in the leg by focusing only on the north who will drop him at the eleventh hour like they did awolowo, giving them bags of rice and engaging in the act of largesse, thereby abandon the south during end sars, including the south east, south south and south west.

He seems to be hostile to the south east obviously, same mistake awolowo made..those he's supposed to be hobnobbing with because the north will disappoint him big time. I wonder why these people don't learn from the past. We never agree on leadership with the north. It has always been a thug of war because they see power as their source of revenue.

If not for the stubbornness of obj, Jonathan wouldn't have tasted that position in his entire life because babangida wanted to come back. Anyone who loves this man should tell him that he's being deceived. He should just sit down and be managing his health with his loots.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by CloudResident(m): 7:33am On May 26, 2021
Statement of a mad man!
Make America sef join rig am he no dey win.Tinubu ko, Obalende nii. undecided
Proudly Oduduwa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:34am On May 26, 2021
May thunder strike him dead now

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Mozegee: 7:34am On May 26, 2021
Lol,he will only win in your constituency

3 Likes

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by iampeterben(m): 7:34am On May 26, 2021
lilvicky68:
I'm sure not voting this old man..
Same here my friend.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by anonymous1759(m): 7:35am On May 26, 2021
SmartPolician:
After reading this lengthy interview, I shook my head. I have never seen a people as greedy and selfish as the South West's poltiical class. Presidency and VP for 8 years each. undecided

You want to have it all while the rest of the South watches. Tomorrow, VP Osinbajo will start giving us a hypocritical lecture on fairness, justice and equity.

The presidency of Nigeria is too important to be awarded to somebody who is sitting in his house. You have to struggle for it. Political power is never served a la carte

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Stefenijoan002(f): 7:35am On May 26, 2021
Foolish set of people.you think Nigeria's election is going to be how it used to before! when you lot have now proving ur self to the masses how much u careless about them !let watch n see how things unfold!no matter the rigging I doubt if he's gonna rule.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Akanaz(m): 7:37am On May 26, 2021
Everything is already in place for his victory in 2023 presidential polls. The only thing he needs to watch out for are the people within his inner circles.
Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:37am On May 26, 2021
bolaayenimo:

https://independent.ng/we-are-confident-tinubu-will-win-2023-presidential-election-adeyeye/

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Eriokanmi: 7:38am On May 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

Leave them. Unfortunately we didn't choose them. They found their ways there by hook and crook.. killing, intimidating people, maiming and looting to gain power. We are wiser now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Lagos Is Immune To Recession — Rotimi Agunsoye / Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers / I Take Responsibility For Pdp’s Defeat In 2015 – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.