Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes - Autos (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes (54022 Views)

Tokumbo Toyota And Lexus Parts, Engines And Underneaths / Toyota And Lexus Engines And Transmissions For Sale / Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
iykecollins1:
My conciense is clear with u....that why i want to see u face to face....U know my shop...u have my number....dont be a p**sy
be a p@@sy for what ? for buying Gear from you. man check your brain.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
iykecollins1:
For more three weeks u have been out of the country... u havent called or sent a message..how do i find solution when the car owner is out of the country.....and u feel u have a case
I do not have a case after spending N610,000 for bad gear in your shop? do not be s**id.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
kolly9ja:

The solutions has been taking much money and stress from my side for 3 weeks. we tried 4 times already.
Are u scared to see me....if u are not and all this u are saying about me is true...come to ladipo Let us see face to face....Remember u spent good money for ur gear and i would not want it to be a waste
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
kolly9ja:

I do not have a case after spending N610,000 for bad gear in your shop? do not be s**id.
u say i gave u fake parts....so why dont u want to honour my IV
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
kolly9ja:

u spent good money for ur gear....i would not want it to go to waste....pls visit our office...if u dont,then i will believe u want to defame me
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
iykecollins1:

Beacuse you are just a thi@ef.and I know no solutions will comes from you as usual. If you have solutions you will state it here.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
iykecollins1:

As usual I think you sent people to sort Gear Issue, not me coming to visit you. you are just a beautiful thi@f
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by calculation(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
This is a serious issue, 610 thousand naira spent on gear and no result. The annoying part of the show from Igbo spare part seller throughout this nation is as follow:
1) payment for part will be taken by seller ahead before pick up on the trust that part is in good working condition.
2) if part is defective, NONE of them want to bear cost of logistics for returning and picking replacement part. That is if seller agree to replace.
3) Seller Don't bother about cost of labour for the number of time replacement part is remove and fix, rather they expect buyer to continue to bear
4) It is very hard, I mean very hard for seller to return your cost of purchase for the part again. This will lead to Buyer to bear the loss.

Mr Kolly9ja, try and present or communicate with iykecollins1 and see where his own action will lead and let him assure you of good result before payment of whatever you need to pay again.
Also iykecollins1, Kindly sort out this issue and stop exchanging word with your customer. This is your first issue since your sale commence on this thread. Remember how you handle this will determine the assurance of other people that will patronise you again.

I look forward to mutual resolution to this issue from both parties involved.

Peace out
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
calculation:
This is a serious issue, 610 thousand naira spent on gear and no result. The annoying part of the show from Igbo spare part seller throughout this nation is as follow:
1) payment for part will taken by seller ahead before pick up on the trust that part is in good working condition.
2) if part is defective, NONE of them want to bear cost of logistics for returning and picking replacement part. That us if seller agree to replace.
3) Seller Don't bother about cost of labour for the number of time replacement part is remove and fix, rather they expect buyer to continue to bear
4) It is very hard, I mean very hard for seller to return your cost of purchase for the part again. This will lead to Buyer to bear the loss.

Mr Kolly9ja, try and present or communicate with iykecollins1 and see where his own action will lead and let him assure you of good result before payment of whatever you need to pay again.
Also iykecollins1, Kindly sort out this issue and stop exchanging word with your customer. This is your first issue since your sale commence on this thread. Remember how you handle this will determine the assurance of other people that will patronise you again.

Peace out
u spent good money for ur gear....i would not want it to go to waste....pls visit our office...if u dont,then i will believe u want to defame me
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
kolly9ja:
As usual I think you sent people to sort Gear Issue, not me coming to visit you. you are just a beautiful thi@f
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
iykecollins1:

the money that you have chop. Oga just be good to other people. Wish you a good business.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
kolly9ja:

the money that you have chop. Oga just be good to other people. Wish you a good business.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
calculation:
1) payment for part will taken by seller ahead before pick up on the trust that part is in good working condition.
2) if part is defective, NONE of them want to bear cost of logistics for returning and picking replacement part. That us if seller agree to replace.

Peace out
Mr Calculations. Thanks for this comment. To my God am not here to even defame this Man, I came here for solution on Nairaland. So I planned to get another Gear. Because due to the nature of my jobs, most time I have to be in factory. I already lost alot of time going to Ladipo.
The Gear was not was not his fault. Replacing the Gear should have been best solution, even if he said I should add something rather for me to spent another 170,000 naira to fixed a bad Gear. IF the man want solution he can say it here and I can send my mechanic . But he got no solution and that is good . He should just say Mr Kola, please no solution to this and move on.
Thanks for your contribution sir. But he should be good to next customer. We are not fighting war here.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
kolly9ja:

Mr Calculations. Thanks for this comment. To my God am not here to even defame this Man, I came here for solution on Nairaland. So I planned to get another Gear. Because due to the nature of my jobs, most time I have to be in factory. I already lost alot of time going to Ladipo.
The Gear was not was not his fault. Replacing the Gear should have been best solution, even if he said I should add something rather for me to spent another 170,000 naira to fixed a bad Gear. IF the man want solution he can say it here and I can send my mechanic . But he got no solution and that is good . He should just say Mr Kola, please no solution to this and move on.
Thanks for your contribution sir. But he should be good to next customer. We are not fighting war here.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
kolly9ja:

U have taken it beyond phone calls....Let us see face to face
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
kolly9ja:

Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
oga if you have solution state it here. I will send your mechanic to do the job. If not eat the money.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
kolly9ja:
oga if you have solution state it here. I will send your mechanic to do the job. If not eat the money.
Dd we have a conclusion before u dropped ur complaint on nairaland....No we didnt....so i want to see u face to face....

Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by calculation(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
Mr iykecollins1, do you agree to your customer narration below?

kolly9ja:
Dear Nairaland Expert,

Please I need your help concerning Lexus RX330 ( 2005) Gear issues. I got a Tokunbo Gear from a Nairaland dealer user name (Iykecollins1).

He gave me his mechanic to fix the gear and recommend Toyota transmission fluid

( Bought at N25,000 each). Bought 2 Gear oil from him also.

His mechanic sent his boys to install the gear. But the gear will only move when cold and only shift at R.

So I called him .He ( Gear seller) referred me to an electrician which insist my Brainbox is not good. He changed the brainbox, but still same issues. Paid heavily ( N160,000) for this also
So far money spent on this gear

I also called a service of a nairaland expert for scan ( Scan code : P0771).

The dealer and the electrician requested I sent the car to ladipo ( My greatest mistake).

Car was sent to Ladipo and Gear switch sensor was discovered broken, and was changed, Car will move but jerk, sometimes gear will slip, rescan and comes with Code P0776 and P0746.

Dealer advice to remove Gear filter. Meaning gear should be install without filter.

Please I will need advice how to fix the issue. Park presently park at sango ota.

Note : Until now only the mechanic and electrician that work on the Gear came from him. Gear bought as Tokunbo, seems this guy Warranty is mere words.
He gave guarantee of 1 week, but Gear issues started second day to the warranty which I notified him.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
calculation:

Ask him if my own narration is true...
That man is a cry baby...the codes there is from valve body....we agreed to sensor change or valve body change....he know its not my fault and said its beta i change the full valve body rather than changing the sensor...that was the last discussion before he left for Benin republic.....Afta three weeks of been in benin u start saying such things....are my to change valvebody of a car or fix a car that is not in my custody or that the owner is not around...what are we even saying
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
calculation:

Dont be suprised this man saying such things is still in Benin republic
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
calculation:

if u say i dd u bad...come and see me..Dd i tell him there was nothing i could do for his gearbox....There was no conclusion i believe this is the first time am having a negative rating here...i have sold parts to many nairalanders...my reputation is crystal clear...
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Mr kola u are defaming me and i will not take it lightly....
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
iykecollins1:
Mr kola u are defaming me and i will not take it lightly....
Defaming you ? I will not do that. Mr Madu I came here for solution after 3 weeks of purchased Gearbox from you. Assuming you want to solve the issue, You would have replace the Gear not a repair.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by Itsrm(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
iykecollins1:

That man is a cry baby...the codes there is from valve body....we agreed to sensor change or valve body change....he know its not my fault and said its beta i change the full valve body rather than changing the sensor...that was the last discussion before he left for Benin republic.....Afta three weeks of been in benin u start saying such things....are my to change valvebody of a car or fix a car that is not in my custody or that the owner is not around...what are we even saying

Shut up and listen to yourself. First it was an electrical issue, later its the brainbox, another time its the filter and now valvebody.

Are you going to fix the valvebody at your own cost? I'm sure the answer is no. Why is it now so difficult to understand his POV when you've made him waste N170,000 naira already chasing shadows. Who is to say you won't make him waste another money on the valve body.

Thank God he is smart. The way you're going he will end up spending more money repairing your dead gearbox than he would have spent to get another.

You are lucky the man is very lenient. If it were me, I will so make you popular on nairaland that even a blind man will not buy one part from you again.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 4:53am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

Can you imagine the niccurbo calling me baby. You are just a bold thief . After spending N610,000 on your dead Gear. And I said ok chop the Money. You must be high on something.
You think its everybody that have time to come with Law enforcement to have transaction? Think very well with your proud thinking brain.
Listen to yourself, Customer paying to repaired your Tokunbo Gear. You people do anything you want in that Ladipo, But no worries law will catch up with you soon.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 4:55am On Nov 28, 2022
Itsrm:

Shut up and listen to yourself. First it was an electrical issue, later its the brainbox, another time its the filter and now valvebody.

Are you going to fix the valvebody at your own cost? I'm sure the answer is no. Why is it now so difficult to understand his POV when you've made him waste N170,000 naira already chasing shadows. Who is to say you won't make him waste another money on the valve body.

Thank God he is smart. The way you're going he will end up spending more money repairing your dead gearbox than he would have spent to get another.

You are lucky the man is very lenient. If it were me, I will so make you popular on nairaland that even a blind man will not buy one part from you again.
The mofo is just impossible humnan being that thinks only about himself. I just other customers will not go throught this situation.

Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:03am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

Defaming you ? I will not do that. Mr Madu I came here for solution after 3 weeks of purchased Gearbox from you. Assuming you want to solve the issue, You would have replace the Gear not a repair.
u spent good money for ur gear....i would not want it to go to waste....pls visit our office...if u dont,then i will believe u want to defame me...why have u been awol for three weeks now no contact...is it not when i see u i can talk of gear replacement ??
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:08am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

Can you imagine the niccurbo calling me baby. You are just a bold thief . After spending N610,000 on your dead Gear. And I said ok chop the Money. You must be high on something.
You think its everybody that have time to come with Law enforcement to have transaction? Think very well with your proud thinking brain.
Listen to yourself, Customer paying to repaired your Tokunbo Gear. You people do anything you want in that Ladipo, But no worries law will catch up with you soon.
u can call me all the names u want...i dont eat people money....Oga come to my shop let us talk like men....if i ate ur money i wont be having such a convo with u..come to the shop and we can sort things out...
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

u can call me all the names u want...i dont eat people money....Oga come to my shop let us talk like men....if i ate ur money i wont be having such a convo with u..come to the shop and we can sort things out...

For those people that will have issue with him in future. Do not visit his office. Complain at the Task Force in the market or Report him to Anti-Fraud in Panti. They will invite both parties for amicable resolution. Someone that trick you to get your money can do his worst. Be mindful.
People should not go to his shop ooooo. If you can leave the money for him. Meet him at Task Office with your Lawyer/Army. They have shop in group and will do anything to have upper hand against you.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:15am On Nov 28, 2022
Itsrm:

Oga the 170k he spent is for brainbox and configuration not the gearbox and that money wasnt paid to me...We were looking for solutions...he doesnt need to be lenient...he spent good money for his gearbox...and he told me he travelled to benin for three weeks....then what he is to do is alert me he is back so we can continue looking for solutions... this is our last chat...and it certainly doesnt look like we were toxic

Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by kolly9ja(m): 7:16am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

u spent good money for ur gear....i would not want it to go to waste....pls visit our office...if u dont,then i will believe u want to defame me...why have u been awol for three weeks now no contact...is it not when i see u i can talk of gear replacement ??
Useless thief I made purchased on 12th October 2022, until 5th November 2022. No replacement and you want me to come to your criminal arena. Oga I chop the money. If your next victims have mind to loose such amount. They are free to do business with you. Its free world. Mofo

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply)

See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… / Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures / Free Carfax Reports: 5 Will Be Processed Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.