Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride (51799 Views)

Naval Officer Smashes A Motorist's Windscreen At Alakija, Lagos (Video, Pictures / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist / Police Officer Chooses To Take Selfie With A Motorist Than Collect Bribe (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by Kaybee14(m): 9:51am On May 26, 2021
Thank God he was caught.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by 3Dee(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2021
CandyOps:
If it was the other way around now them go just wear khaki enter street begin destroy public properties.

Now Khaki man done kill person yet we arrest am civilly. If you talk now say Army na zombie crew wey no get sense Dem go begin attack you for comment.

@Dedemworld
@cutedharmee

Oga na glo you dey use. This one wey you dey reply like 100 times to one topic so.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by tonididdy(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2021
... and he's smiling angry

If actions are not taking quickly (preferably Jungle justice), he's accomplices will come pick him soon
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by Toluwanise247(m): 9:53am On May 26, 2021
Our safety men done turn to our killer. @TOK
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by ACE1010: 9:53am On May 26, 2021
This is EVIL shocked shocked shocked
The evil the men do will surely live before and after them undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by Nobody: 9:54am On May 26, 2021
bro4u:
Akwa Ibom state is always on the news recently for bad reasons. Why?
Not about Akwa Ibom.
Rather the whole country has been on the NEWS lately for Bad reasons

1 Like

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by Coldie(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2021
When we say it that Nigerian security agencies are criminals in uniform they call u ipob.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by fubsy: 9:56am On May 26, 2021
...and I love assisting them on my way to work (not because I don't have my complete papers or need to beat traffic but for their sacrifice to the nation). Lesson learnt. I just have to stop picking them even when it is rainy.
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by eedimo(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2021
VicDz11:
Oh jungle Justice where art thou when your attention is most needed Oooo? Where have the Victim gone wrong by helping you
Jungle justice is the only answer to issues like this.
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by Goodness10(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2021
Where do we go from hear?. Nigerians should wake up before it is too late. the bible says the heart of a man is very wicked.
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by Hassanmaye(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2021
Look at the animal protecting us in uniform please that is why helping people in Nigeria now is too risky .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by lasisi69(f): 9:58am On May 26, 2021
RuddyDesign:
Is a sign that many of them are doing the same , this one is not just Lucky.
Sabi brah
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by Nobody: 10:00am On May 26, 2021
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

22 09 10 68 51
Zenith bank

1 Like

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by pius4luv(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2021
I don't know why people always take materials things important in this life car that won't take you to heaven and you have a mind to kill someone that help you out im short of words and im crying right now because i don't know how the family of the man he kill will feel now .i pray may the gentle soul of the man he kill rest in perfect peace Amen

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by EJEHSON(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2021
Shot your trap, he is a real military personnel. I sense you are a military man, that's why you are trying to shade the military. That's how wicked some of you are. Animals in human clothes.
Tinubuadvocate:
Fake military man why you guys always sounding stupid this way.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by samuiky2021: 10:02am On May 26, 2021
Wonder shall never end
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by DonGtoG1(m): 10:08am On May 26, 2021
How many of this car can buy the life that this ungrateful beast gruesomely took, just because he was assisted?.
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by juman(m): 10:08am On May 26, 2021
You see.
Nigerian army is your enemy.
They are thieves and unpatriotic elements.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by mightyhaze: 10:09am On May 26, 2021
He must be wikes relative. He resemble am

1 Like

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by mightyhaze: 10:12am On May 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fake military man why you guys always soundinstupid this way.
nowhere was it said that he is fake..

Grow a brain

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by Xpol: 10:13am On May 26, 2021
That’s what some colleagues was doing then before God caught them. They’ll stop you(especially big cars) in the name of stop and search volla your is being snatched.All days for the thief except one day for the owner
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by oluwaahmed: 10:14am On May 26, 2021
Twas just a normal day of killing innocent civilians for him like he probably did in obigbo. Maybe this time he didn't want to kill the guy for free.
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by Igbodicool(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2021
Who doesn't know that most Nigerian Army, Custom, Navy, Police officers are criminals.
That's why we don't want them again in the East.
Imagine such level of wickedness from the supposed security officer!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by mrsoludomeka(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2021
Hungary soldier,see his face.maybe him forcefully join military with his O level results to dey collect salary but still is not enough for you.you kill this peaceful man collect him car we him buy with his hard earned money.so big man dey hungry you,you for quit military join arm robbers/bandits or even yahoo plus.you deserve jungle justice.nonsense......
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2021
Don’t pick strangers, don’t give lifts even if ure a nun.
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by mozona(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2021
Nawa oooh
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by Teejay13(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2021
Just for material thing, he deserves death by hanging in fact.
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by Julius302: 10:26am On May 26, 2021
ogmask:
To even think that he is one of the many in uniform we have entrusted with guns is alarming.
There are many of them in the military who have done worse but because they have not been caught, we attribute some of their atrocities to kidnappers, armed robbers and bandits.
How did he get into the army in the first place? Come to Bori camp Port Harcourt and see the kind of cars these guys drive then you begin to wonder how much their take don't think long
home pay is.
don't think like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage / Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo / Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.