Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Breaking News IPOB Has Taken Over All The Nigeria Police Stations. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News IPOB Has Taken Over All The Nigeria Police Stations. (5738 Views)

Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu / Garba Shehu: IPOB Has A Huge Stockpile Of Weapons, Bombs Across Nigeria / Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News IPOB Has Taken Over All The Nigeria Police Stations. by rowland545(m): 2:35pm On May 26, 2021
Lloydfather:
If you celebrate the extra judiciary killing of people. The same fate await you.
so we should celebrate them when they kill our law enforcement agents?

U say u want to be terrorist... This is the terrorist treatment... Enjoy it
Re: Breaking News IPOB Has Taken Over All The Nigeria Police Stations. by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 26, 2021
wow! i recall similar pictures when Baba Fugu and his ragtag boko-haram members were tackled by the Police/Army JTF.. fast-forward to 26 May 2021 - who is laughing now fuc@#%^%$rrrs grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News IPOB Has Taken Over All The Nigeria Police Stations. by Machinegun91(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2021
Better
Re: Breaking News IPOB Has Taken Over All The Nigeria Police Stations. by johnmartus(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2021
Ipob must be surrender otherwise.
rowland545:

Re: Breaking News IPOB Has Taken Over All The Nigeria Police Stations. by Lloydfather(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2021
noleflendum:
if you support killing of our law enforcement agents. The same fate awaiting you
law Enforcement? Pls let me ask you,
Which law are they enforcing?
Someone said he's no more interested in a relationship with you and you are using excessive force against him.

What they are doing in South East is abuse of power and not law enforcement.

Iranu
Re: Breaking News IPOB Has Taken Over All The Nigeria Police Stations. by Lloydfather(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2021
rowland545:

law abusers not law enforcement.
Get your fact right.
Re: Breaking News IPOB Has Taken Over All The Nigeria Police Stations. by rowland545(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2021
Lloydfather:
law abusers not law enforcement.
Get your fact right.
tell me which country whose police force has no bad eggs...so because of few bad eggs u want to use it as an excuse to exterminate all abi..

Thank God d police and d military are dealing wit them...

Very soon there will b nobody left to cry Biafra and by then the fraudulent mazi go leave una japa.
Re: Breaking News IPOB Has Taken Over All The Nigeria Police Stations. by Lloydfather(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2021
noleflendum:
please go
In fact we don't want you again
You contribute only crime to Nigeria GDP
me and you know that the only way i can go is when I declare my independent state, you allow me be free without war.

So let stop this your initial gragra. of Go Go if you want to go.
Re: Breaking News IPOB Has Taken Over All The Nigeria Police Stations. by Lloydfather(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2021
rowland545:
tell me which country whose police force has no bad eggs...so because of few bad eggs u want to use it as an excuse to exterminate all abi..

Thank God d police and d military are dealing wit them...

Very soon there will b nobody left to cry Biafra and by then the fraudulent mazi go leave una japa.

your last 2 sentence suggest you'll be around 25yrs, yet you are brainless.
Spit
Re: Breaking News IPOB Has Taken Over All The Nigeria Police Stations. by rowland545(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2021
Lloydfather:
your last 2 sentence suggest you'll be around 25yrs, yet you are brainless.
Spit
u pointing out 25yrs as my age shows u should be in ur 40s...

I don't know how one could b dis old yet no iota of wisdom
Re: Breaking News IPOB Has Taken Over All The Nigeria Police Stations. by rowland545(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2021
Lloydfather:
Agbaya. Go and look for your mate by the time I will be 25 I wouldn't be discussing shit with you here.
Ode
ohk I see....go and join ESN in the bush so u can die like a rat...kiddo
Re: Breaking News IPOB Has Taken Over All The Nigeria Police Stations. by Jamesbally: 8:22pm On May 28, 2021
johnmartus:
Ipob is winning the war bi afra. ud is coming the zoo must fall even despite we are still collecting zoo allocation monthly. God bless our supleme leader maize kanu.

Umead chinike.

Kikikikikikikkkkkikikiki. This is good news. The Land of the RISING SUN might not exist in the next few years. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Suit Seeking Tinubu’s Disqualification Laughable – APC PCC / Lagos Roads Get Flooded Again! / Does Nigeria Needs Foreign Military Boots On Ground!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.