Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu (30402 Views)

Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister / General Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial In Pictures (Videos) / We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 26, 2021
Buhari is concerned about Nigerians' safety grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by DennisEche(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2021
IS GARBA SHEHU NOW THE PRESIDENT. EVERYTIME PRESIDENCY THIS AND THAT
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by armadeo(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2021
booscy:
What Kind of Disaster in form of Media aide is this one?

A government that enjoys suppression and molestation more than the police and customs enjoy bribery and corruption.

He is even demarketing further a government that has lost its original value with this his rubbish charade of an excuse.

This Government is worse than all natural disasters combined.

That's exactly why we dont have natural disasters.

Imagine earthquakes and typhoons join nigerian government.
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by RealEzee(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2021
Can we have a week without Garba comments on Nairaland.com?
The world will be a happy place oooo
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by ddippset(m): 1:06pm On May 26, 2021
Blakpot:

It is a good reason actually. On that day i drove past the Military Cemetery so i can understand wt he's saying about not to wanting to close down roads.

Funny enough i said the same thing the next day. Here is the post
Don't mind all these myopic individuals.

Maybe unreasonable and sentimental..

I mean, what could they ascribe as the reason for Buhari's non attendance?

Like he hated the man?
Like he didn't like the rate at which he was fighting boko haram?
Like he was the one who killed the COAS?

The man had full military burial for God's sake.

I mean what exactly is the noise about?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:21pm On May 26, 2021
booscy:

A government that enjoys suppression and molestation more than the police and customs enjoy bribery and corruption.

He is even demarketing further a government that has lost its original value with this his rubbish charade of an excuse.

you can imagine how this guy finally bury buhari, if you don't know how to put up a defence for president, why can't you just shut up.
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by matrixme(m): 1:22pm On May 26, 2021
He could have contacted me. I would have provided an essay of 150 less annoying and genuinely convincing reasons to choose from that he would have passed on to Nigerians for just 1,500naira. Heediot!
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by Blakpot: 1:29pm On May 26, 2021
ddippset:
Don't mind all these myopic individuals.

Maybe unreasonable and sentimental..

I mean, what could they ascribe as the reason for Buhari's non attendance?

Like he hated the man?
Like he didn't like the rate at which he was fighting boko haram?
Like he was the one who killed the COAS?

The man had full military burial for God's sake.

I mean what exactly is the noise about?
Lol
I can understand their resentment towards Buhari cos Im not a fan of his administration. But I can't fault him in this case. He made the right decision not to attend.

Just like myself, i think most ppl here have nothing personal against him. They just want a better Nigeria.
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by Celly2020: 1:31pm On May 26, 2021
Please who employ this man, am ashamed of been a nigeria.
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by pfadom: 1:43pm On May 26, 2021
Garba Shehu is an indication that Nigeria has no president capable to call idiots to order in his presidency.

Stupid individuals including Malami, Pangani, etc just vomit rubbish which are upheld by the presidency headed by Garba Shehu.

Buhari is absolutely the most useless, senseless and worthless bigot leader Nigeria ever had and hopefully will ever have. It would have been better for him to have lost the 2105 election, so that Nigerians could still live in the fool's paradise of pseudo-integrity quality of Buhari.

He managed to visit his son within hours of the motorbike accident that the young man sustained without any consideration for security risks on his person or creating public nuisance to the hapless public.

Who is this animal Garba Shehu deceiving?
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by Greatlee54: 1:45pm On May 26, 2021
Garbage
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by chukswag(m): 1:54pm On May 26, 2021
How did Buhari hire such an incompetent spokesman, he should have cooked something sweeter
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by geonell(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2021
But speaking on Arise News, Shehu on Wednesday said although he had not spoken to the President about the issue, Buhari is concerned about the safety, and wellbeing of ordinary Nigerians on the streets and doesn’t like the idea of closing the roads, security men molesting people on the road for him to have the right of way while attending the burial.
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by tmcleo2k2(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2021
So big Oga is aware citizens get molested? shocked

''security men molesting people on the road for the president to have the right of way''
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by skyion: 2:22pm On May 26, 2021
Junior brother to Lie lie Mohammed
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by Kaymaxine(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2021
Sometimes,I just decide to read and laugh at the upgraded foolishness of these idiots
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by chubinwa(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2021
Just look at the gibberish this old disgusting fool ulterred. No shame at all. Spits
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by Josywhyte: 2:53pm On May 26, 2021
This man's speech is baseless. Tufiakwa for this mallam
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by Awoleesu(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2021
booscy:

In Aketi's voice..

He's a pitiable messenger!
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by surequality: 3:10pm On May 26, 2021
Who gave birth to this empty brain!
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by Deepthoughts: 3:36pm On May 26, 2021
Shuzzi:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/26/buhari-did-not-attend-attahirus-burial-to-avoid-molesting-nigerians-garba-shehu/?amp
so between Garba shehu n Laurette onochie who is saying the truth, Garba gives a different reason to defend buhari, Lauretta gives another what a disgrace of a government.
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by ddippset(m): 3:49pm On May 26, 2021
Blakpot:

Lol
I can understand their resentment towards Buhari cos Im not a fan of his administration. But I can't fault him in this case. He made the right decision not to attend.

Just like myself, i think most ppl here have nothing personal against him. They just want a better Nigeria.
Very wrong.

There are 4 categories;

1. Majority hated him even before he was sworn in; because he had the "nerve" to defeat Jonathan and still hate him.
2. Some hate him because he is a Fulani Muslim.
3. Some hate him because his administration hasn't come with much money spreading around.
3. Then I admit that your category does exist; those who hate him because they want a better Nigeria(they see him as having failed especially in the economy and security).
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by deebrain(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2021
Utter Rubbish!

You are a disgrace.
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by Unie30: 5:17pm On May 26, 2021
Nonsense excuse.
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by Tareq1105: 5:37pm On May 26, 2021
Garba shehu all these na medicine after death.
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by chriscrosss(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2021
Who cares to know..
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by Terz4christ: 7:18pm On May 26, 2021
So what happened to the presidential chopper.
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by samplebrown: 10:32pm On May 26, 2021
Meaning he has not been going out all this while?.. if the country is safe enough, he should not be afraid to out alone
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by Vajose: 6:06am On May 27, 2021
Whoever unleashed this man on us, surely has a clandestine agenda.
Re: Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 27, 2021
Distance between villa and burial site is less than 10 mins. It was extremely disrespectful that he did not attend. Just so you can see that Buhari’s behaviour is to everyone. If it was that criminal Bu ratai that still needs to produce the funds that were given for arms he would have attended since that one kept him inside calabash.

Na only people wey dey put Bubu inside calabash dey see road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / No Inch Of Yoruba Land Will Be Ceded To Fg's Creditors - Afenifere / PDP Presidential Campaign Paralyzed As Atiku Refuses To Release Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.