Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

What Next If He/she Rejects Your Proposal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Next If He/she Rejects Your Proposal? (1041 Views)

What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? / What Would Be Your Reaction, If Your Girlfriend Rejects Your Marriage Proposal? / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Next If He/she Rejects Your Proposal? by Offpoint1: 11:32am On May 26, 2021
If he/she rejects your marriage proposal, what next? Should the relationship end instanta or give it another try?

Me personally, that's the end of the relationship.

Share your opinion

1 Like

Re: What Next If He/she Rejects Your Proposal? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 26, 2021
People still dey propose?
Re: What Next If He/she Rejects Your Proposal? by chatinent: 1:01pm On May 26, 2021
Abeg wetin be uppercut for Yoruba?

Re: What Next If He/she Rejects Your Proposal? by 7victor(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2021
My friend proposed to a lady called Blessing.

She rejected the proposal and my friend then went to propose to another lady who accepted.

(The new lady is a pharmacist with a good pay, working with the federal government as a pharmacist and is living in a government given house.She is very loving and gentle,an igbo lady).

Blessing became angry and started hating my friend.

She believes that my friend should have tried more, before going to the new lady(ie before going to the pharmacist)

So sometimes, he or she might not be serious when he or she rejects the proposal.

You can try it one or two more times to see if the person still stands his or her ground.

If the person is serious that he or she does not want to marry you, do not linger with him or her, just move on.

You will meet someone else who will be better than him or her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Next If He/she Rejects Your Proposal? by Jeon(f): 1:20pm On May 26, 2021
Offpoint1:
If he/she rejects your marriage proposal, what next? Should the relationship end instanta or give it another try?

Me personally, that's the end of the relationship.

Share your opinion

Mtchwee

Carry urself and move on like it never happened.
Re: What Next If He/she Rejects Your Proposal? by Blacknote: 1:24pm On May 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: What Next If He/she Rejects Your Proposal? by pansophist(m): 1:29pm On May 26, 2021
This is a foundational problem. Did he just proposed out of the blue moon to her? Who does that?

But if they were in a committed relationship and she rejected his proposal, then he should break off and move on. She should not be dating a man she has no intention to settle down with, and you should not be dating a woman that rejects your proposal. That's a dead end.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Next If He/she Rejects Your Proposal? by AstroG: 2:55pm On May 26, 2021
7victor:

She rejected the proposal and my friend then went to propose to another lady who accepted.

(The new lady is a pharmacist with a good pay, working with the federal government as a pharmacist and is living in a government given house.She is very loving and gentle,an igbo lady).

She believes that my friend should have tried more, before going to the new lady(ie before going to the pharmacist)

So sometimes, he or she might not be serious when he or she rejects the proposal.

You can try it one or two more times to see if the person still stands his or her ground.

If the person is serious that he or she does not want to marry you, do not linger with him or her, just move on.

Both You,the Guy the proposed, the pharmacist that accepted and the foolish one that rejected are all stupids undecided
Re: What Next If He/she Rejects Your Proposal? by 7victor(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2021
AstroG:

Both You,the Guy the proposed, the pharmacist that accepted and the foolish one that rejected are all stupids undecided

What have I done to you?

2 Likes

Re: What Next If He/she Rejects Your Proposal? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:13pm On May 26, 2021
Somewhat dicey.
Re: What Next If He/she Rejects Your Proposal? by Offpoint1: 3:52pm On May 26, 2021
7victor:

Might not be serious? When as proposal becomes a joke?

1 Like

Re: What Next If He/she Rejects Your Proposal? by 7victor(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2021
Offpoint1:

Might not be serious? When as proposal becomes a joke?

I know women who believe that someone should ask more than once before they can accept.

Some of them believe that if the man ask only once and stop asking,then he is not serious.

Although I believe once is okay.

I believe before a man ask for your hand in marriage,he must be serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Next If He/she Rejects Your Proposal? by wealthtrak: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
pansophist:
This is a foundational problem. Did he just proposed out of the blue moon to her? Who does that?

But if they were in a committed relationship and she rejected his proposal, then he should break off and move on. She should not be dating a man she has no intention to settle down with, and you should not be dating a woman that rejects your proposal. That's a dead end.
Well said.

(1) (Reply)

I DEY DO YAHOO AND SO WHAT? / Why Is Broken Marriages And Divorce High In This Generation / The Hunt For Khiaa By Nairaland Opportunistic Men Is Worrisome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.