Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer (66878 Views)

Davido Gives ₦1M To Ify Onwuemene, Promises To Support Her Medical Bills / Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer / Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by utibeukpong2020(f): 8:25pm On May 26, 2021
RIP
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by Gfskw: 9:31pm On May 26, 2021
Really
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by Slimwhyt(m): 9:37pm On May 26, 2021
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by Greatzeus(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2021
Onyi22:
So sad,Every soul must taste death.
may her soul rest in peace
False, some people won't taste death,just like Enoch and Elijah who never tasted death.
1 Corinth 17:51-52
51. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 .In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by maasoap(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2021
abbey621:

Come on this is not even something you should be arguing, you can't call something fact when it has actually not been proven. Do you even know all the blacks in the world? Do most third world black countries have accurate database? How many Nigerians die yearly from cancer but we call it death from a brief illness? As bad as Nigeria is medically, I can name 10 more predominantly black countries with even worse healthcare systems and database, what research was done to know the cancer rates in these countries? YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS, REASON AM!

I didn't know that we have to know all the blacks in the world before studies can be said to be accurate. I'm sure you did thesis at one point or other, did you carry out your study on all the people/objects involved or you just took a random sampling?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by abbey621(m): 5:33am On May 28, 2021
maasoap:

I didn't know that we have to know all the blacks in the world before studies can be said to be accurate. I'm sure you did thesis at one point or other, did you carry out your study on all the people/objects involved or you just took a random sampling?

I'm glad you brought up random sampling, now you're talking about my area of expertise. Any sampling without the adequate population is skewed and definitely not reliable. I have been in I.T audit for almost a decade now and if you are going to generalize by saying a certain group of people are more likely to do something better than another group of people, shouldn't the population of your sample include adequate representation of all the people in the group?

E.g - Can you say Nigerians are more likely to die from asthma than Egyptians without sampling Cairo or those in Northern Nigeria? Can you say Northern Nigeria is more dnagerous than Ghettos in the USA without including cities like chicago, compton and states like Borno and Adamawa in your population?

Show me the research with the proper sampling that supports your theory of white people more likely to die from cancer than black people. Let me save you time, there are none! I'm not saying that you're wrong, I'm just saying there's no proof! If you can't measure and document something how then can it be part of research?

Make I burst your brain small, how many people die and are buried in Nigeria yearly without an autopsy or without going to the morgue? What of Congo, Niger, Benin, Togo? Make we kuku dabaru everything, what of India? Hope you get the point, you can't measure cancer deaths in a place where a large percentage of deaths are not even recorded, to compare this against the data of whites is just plain rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's P.A, Sameera Ahmed [photo] / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) / Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In Skinny Turtleneck Jump Suit. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.