Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,498 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria (3538 Views)

Buhari Spent More Than $19bn Cost Of Dangote Refinery On Non-functional Ones / Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi / Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria? By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Igboid: 12:15am On May 27, 2021
obailala:
Ajaokuta to Kano to Kaduna gas pipeline is in Niger republic? I actually thought I was just talking to an ignorant person; didnt know it was far worse. Goodnight!

Onye Hausa-Fulani nah e claimu na ya bu onye Igbo.
Nee ya ebea:https://www.globalconstructionreview.com/news/niger-nigeria-sign-deal-build-2bn-refinery-and-pip/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 12:23am On May 27, 2021
owobokiri:

Dude!
The pipelines actually heads into Niger Republic!
Use google for once and stop snarling left to right like a wild hyena..
Oga the pipeline is between extending a gas network from Ajaokuta to Kano; it is a Nigerian pipeline, not a Niger republic pipeline. Money spent on that pipeline is for Nigeria's economic development; it is not for Niger, gosh!

Yes there's a future plan that one day, the pipeline would be extended to Algeria (of course travelling through Niger which seems to give you an erection). Once the pipeline can be extended to Algeria, then it will be connected to the already existing pipeline in infrastructure between Algeria and Spain (Europe). The overall system will form the Trans-Saharan gas pipeline which will get Nigerian gas to Europe. If Nigerian gas can be connected to Europe via a pipeline, it will be the biggest single infrastructural feat which can double Nigeria's economic fortunes overnight, in addition to eliminating the environmentally destructive gas flaring in the Niger-delta oil fields. That would be a massive economy boosting project for Nigeria especially with Nigeria's vast gas reserves and the declining value of oil.

For now, what the govt is building is just a simple pipeline from Ajaokuta to Kano which is purely a Nigerian affair. The all important Trans-Saharan gas pipeline dream is still a pipe dream that has been in concept board since the 70's or 80's, and which may continue to be a dream even in the next 30 years.

Go and read about the importance of the Trans-Saharan Gas Pipeline and the economic benefits of Nigeria being able to be a direct gas supplier to the European market and stop all these your ethnic hate driven ignorant criticism. The pipeline system has absolutely nothing to do with Niger.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 12:32am On May 27, 2021
Igboid:

Onye Hausa-Fulani nah e claimu na ya bu onye Igbo.
Nee ya ebea:https://www.globalconstructionreview.com/news/niger-nigeria-sign-deal-build-2bn-refinery-and-pip/
Yes I am proudly Hausa Fulani to idiots who cant use their brains.

Meanwhile you posted a link to a private refinery which is planned to be built in Katsina. But in the world of moronic idiots, a private refinery in Katsina is actually a refinery built by Nigerian government in Niger... It's in this Nairaland one knows that mad people arent only those ones walking tattered in refuse dumps.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 12:38am On May 27, 2021
obailala:
Oga the pipeline is between extending a gas network from Ajaokuta to Kano; it is a Nigerian pipeline, not a Niger republic pipeline. Money spent on that pipeline is for Nigeria's economic development; it is not for Niger, gosh!

Yes there's a future plan to extend it not just to Niger, but to Algeria. Once the pipeline can be extended to Algeria, then it will be connected to the already existing pipeline ininfrasture between Algeria and Spain (Europe). The overall plan is the Trans-Saharan gas pipeline which will get Nigerian gas to Europe. If Nigerian gas can be connected to Europe via a pipeline, it will be the biggest single infrastructural feat which can double Nigeria's economic fortunes, in addition to eliminating the environmentally destructive gas flaring in the Niger-delta oil fields. That would be a massive economy boosting project for Nigeria especially with Nigeria's vast gas reserves and the declining value of oil.

For now it is just a simple pipeline from Ajaokuta to Kano. The all important Trans-Saharan gas pipeline dream is still a dream that has been in the drawing board since the 60's, and which may continue to be a dream till the next 30 years.

Go and read about the economic benefits of Nigeria being able to sell it's gas the European market and stop all these your ethnic hate driven ignorant criticism. The pipeline has absolutely nothing to do with Niger.

Yes there's a plan in future

We're making progress. .. At last, You finally used Google.
You kept saying it is for Abuja Kaduna and Kano. But no; it's also for Niger Republic!
I want you to go back to google and read about the present stage of construction which was started recently. Where is the gas coming from? Where will the present constructions leat to?

The very first stage of construction will lift gas mainly from the Assa fields at Imo and Abia states, then go through kogi, Abuja Kaduna and Kano THEN Niger Republic! It leads straight to Niger. NOT later! The talk of later constructions is for the North Africa angle which is basically a wish, because if you understand the geopolitical consequences of such gas projects into europe, you will know that it's just an excuse to allow the construction to get into Niger..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Igboid: 12:40am On May 27, 2021
obailala:
Yes I am proudly Hausa Fulani to idiots who cant use their brains.

Meanwhile you posted a link to a private refinery which is planned to be built in Katsina. But in the world of moronic idiots, a private refinery in Katsina is actually a refinery built by Nigerian government in Niger... It's in this Nairaland one knows that mad people arent only those ones walking tattered in refuse dumps.
You not a brilliant fellow.
The cost of the project went off the roofs because pipeline was going to be laid to Niger to supply the refinery with crude oil.

When common sense should dictate building the refinery in Niger Delta where crude oil would be sourced directly with no need for any pipeline cost.

You are an Hausa-Fulani man. Be proud of your heritage and stop the silly Igbo impersonation.
Your brother Rossiki started off on this forum years ago claiming Igbo too.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 1:21am On May 27, 2021
Igboid:

You not a brilliant fellow.
The cost of the project went off the roofs because pipeline was going to be laid to Niger to supply the refinery with crude oil.

When common sense should dictate building the refinery in Niger Delta where crude oil would be sourced directly with no need for any pipeline cost.

You are an Hausa-Fulani man. Be proud of your heritage and stop the silly Igbo impersonation.
Your brother Rossiki started off on this forum years ago claiming Igbo too.
First of all, there's nothing I said in this thread that has anything to do with tribe, but obviously, a typical Nigerian idiot cant discuss any issue without talking tribe, so I'm not surprised at your repeated reference to Igbo this, Igbo that.... But then, since you want to talk tribe, you should know that spewing idiotic nonsense on this forum doesnt make you a better Igbo person than myself.... Idiocy isnt an Igbo virtue, idiocy is a virtue only for morons.

The refinery project is Katsina is a private refinery; its not being built by the Nigerian govt, and its being built in Katsina state Nigeria, not in Niger republic like you and some other ignorant fellows are spewing on this thread.... Yes the raw material (crude oil) for the refinery is to be piped from oil fields in Niger Republic, not from Nigerian oil fields down south. Niger has oil fields and all of this information is all over the news and on the internet, but how exactly can I even expect a tribal dumbo to know this?

And lastly, the AKK pipeline I was discussing with the other fellow on this thread is a GAS pipeline, not a crude oil pipeline. There's a difference between a crude oil pipeline and a gas pipeline. Stop disgracing yourself and family.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 1:39am On May 27, 2021
owobokiri:

We're making progress. .. At last, You finally used Google.
You kept saying it is for Abuja Kaduna and Kano. But no; it's also for Niger Republic!
I want you to go back to google and read about the present stage of construction which was started recently. Where is the gas coming from? Where will the present constructions leat to?

The very first stage of construction will lift gas mainly from the Assa fields at Imo and Abia states, then go through kogi, Abuja Kaduna and Kano THEN Niger Republic! It leads straight to Niger. NOT later! The talk of later constructions is for the North Africa angle which is basically a wish, because if you understand the geopolitical consequences of such gas projects into europe, you will know that it's just an excuse to allow the construction to get into Niger..
The AKK pipeline currently being built by the Nigerian govt today for $2.8bn is strictly within Nigeria and runs from Ajaokuta to Kano, Period! It forms part of the Trans-Nigerian Gas pipeline system and as absolutely nothing to do with Niger republic. In the future yes, there's a 'plan' to build and connect this pipeline to the Trans-Saharan Gas Pipeline system which will take gas from Nigeria through Niger, Algeria and to Europe; but for now, it's purely a Nigerian affair. Your claim that the AKK pipeline is being built to Niger republic is outright false.

And No, I didnt need to use google to find that out cos I'm very well aware of the project. It's called the AKK (ajaokuta-kaduna-kano) pipeline, not the AKK-Niger pipeline. Abeg stop all these your ethnic hate driven arguments which is forcing you to turn logic on it's head. You can get this info from a simple Google search, haba!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Workch: 8:29am On May 27, 2021
Rossiminku:

I was 100% correct. I know you think the right way is ''semi-illiterate''. THAT is the bad grammar.

'
'

semi-literate

- Unable to read or write with ease or fluency; poorly educated.

https://www.lexico.com/definition/semi-literate

Small boy trying to educate his elders.
you can’t use the article “a” before the word semi-illiterate.

You simply say “semi-illiterate” not “a semi-illiterate.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by luvinhubby(m): 8:55am On May 27, 2021
obailala:
@Luvinhubby even you too?... Nigerian FG is building a $2bn refinery in Niger republic with Nigerian money; is that what you want me to contradict? Luvinhubby even you too?

Anyway, if na you talk am, I agree; Buhari is building a $2bn refinery in Niger. grin

This

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2021
luvinhubby:

This

Lol... They say if you want to hide something from a black man, just place it in a book. If you want to hide something from even an educated Nigerian intellectual, no need to even place it in a book, just chuck it into a short report but make the report's title vague or distorted, and voila! You will deceive millions; exactly the same strategy used to propagate the popular $1 =N1 saga.

Why dont you open the report you just posted and show us where it's written that the refinery is being built by Nigerian govt?

@Luvinhubby, why do I have a feeling you know the truth but just want an argument to sway the illiterates on this thread into further ignorance. Can you swear on your life you didnt open that report and see where it's written that the refinery is private?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by luvinhubby(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2021
obailala:
Lol... They say if you want to hide something from a black man, just place it in a book. If you want to hide something from even an educated Nigerian intellectual, no need to even place it in a book, just chuck it into a short report but make the report's title vague or distorted, and voila! You will deceive millions; exactly the same strategy used to propagate the popular $1 =N1 saga.

Why dont you open the report you just posted and show us where it's written that the refinery is being built by Nigerian govt?

@Luvinhubby, why do I have a feeling you know the truth but just want an argument to sway the illiterates on this thread into further ignorance. Can you swear on your life you didnt open that report and see where it's written that the refinery is private?

You denied the report on behalf of the federal government, showed proof that it exists and you start demanding for specifics.

Okay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2021
luvinhubby:

You denied the report on behalf of the federal government, showed proof that it exists and you start demanding for specifics.

Okay
Oga let us not start this dilly dallying up and down like children biko. You posted the TITLE from a report of which you either didn't read, or you probably read it but just trying to feign ignorance of its content, so as to deceive the hordes of ignorant fellows on this thread. I simply asked you to go and read the contents of the report you posted and you're here complaining that I'm asking for specifics? Yes I'm asking for specifics so as to expose you.

The argument in this thread started with saying the Nigerian government is using Nigerian money to build a $2bn refinery in Niger republic. I proved that wrong, but then you shift the argument to saying the refinery being built by Nigerian govt is in Katsina. I've proven that wrong again that the katsina refinery is private owned and funded 100% privately; I didnt need to even drop any link, the link you posted by yourself highlighted that (see image below).

So Oga what exactly is your argument still about? What else are you going to churn up this time?... Must we keep going about in circles like women or children? We complain that the govt is bad but whenever we want to criticise, we only dig up outright lies and distorted info to spread? How exactly does that make us different from the useless leaders we curse? WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR NEXT ARGUMENT GOING TO BE? TUFIAKWA!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asian Man Celebrates His Black Wife As She Bags Phd / Ugwuanyi Empowers Udi/ Ezeagu Youths, Women At UEPA Ward Executives Inauguration / Unknown Gunmen Burns Police Station With Prisoners Inside VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.