Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria (3527 Views)

Buhari Spent More Than $19bn Cost Of Dangote Refinery On Non-functional Ones / Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi / Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria? By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 3:15pm On May 26, 2021
Workch:
So where should they spread it?
to the stupidty in your head. The refinery is a priavet project by investor from Niger republic ( the richest man in that country. Nigerians currently import Ago from soraz refinery which is 400 km from Nigeria . The Lagos ibadan rail has been completed the warri to itakpe the Eastern line from portharcourt to maiguduri possible to chad at 5 bn usd this will make onne ports route to import to chad. The east west road 70bn paid for completion. The 2 Niger bridge at 65 completion. But for a bastard that you are and a follower of abino .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by limeta(f): 3:33pm On May 26, 2021
obailala:
Sometimes people just shit up stories from their anus and spread it on social media simply cos they know a lot of unknowing ignoramuses would be eager to swallow the poo.

you say what
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by limeta(f): 3:37pm On May 26, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
u intentional spread hates lies and mischief..idoit. real Men dont hide online are spread rubbish .

instead of this rubbish why dont you disprove the write up
For how much do you do this
If you fulani i understand and hate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 4:24pm On May 26, 2021
Stone03:

Telling me that a railway project connecting three States of Northern Nigeria is just 284km is a goof on your side. It is not feasible. There is no distance between two neighboring northern States that is less than 180km
Read what you wrote again and check your numbers. When you're done figuring out your error, then you may want to state the correct distance of the Kano MAradi line since you claim that 284km isn't correct.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2021
Workch:
Lol, do you want to calm down to know my opinion on the issue or not?

I specifically asked if this can be argued or not in the op, but you didn’t realize that I wanted to get people’s opinion on that hence you immediately started overly emotional in your replies.

The way you guys argue unendingly on this forum is laughable. No one can learn anything if we can’t be civil in our approach.
By questioning the correctness of my response, you made it seem like you disagreed; I didnt know you were the OP and didnt think you were trying to be a debate moderator. English language shouldnt be too difficult; if you were not in disagreement (as your question appeared to make it seem), you should have simply said so, haba!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2021
Xiaomi1:
you are so stupid.
Stop confusing me with your father and your family members.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Sometimes it's better to keep quiet and be assumed a fool than to open mouth remove all doubt. So, you agree that Nigerian government is using money from Southern Nigeria along with the ones it borrowed from China to build railways in Niger rep shocked shocked

Do you know how ridiculous it sounds? Can United States take money that should be used to develop Southern states and use it to build infrastructure in Mexico??

Useless country!!!
Who exactly is the fool here? The one who deliberately twists a fact and also adds outright falsehood, or the one who has asked yuo to simply state correct information, and keep the debate within the limits of facts?

Yes the govt plans to build a railway that connects 3 states of Kano, Jigawa and Katsina, and which extends to a city in Niger. The railway is about 284km in all and about 55km of it will be within Niger. The propriety of that action isnt the topic of discussion here; nobody said it's right to build a railway into Niger, I never said it was right or said I was in support of it. The issue being debated here is the silly sensational headline which is saying $1.96billion Nigerian money is being used to fund a project in Niger republic. The report goes further to claim $2bn Nigerian money is being used for a refinery in Niger; an outright stupid lie. If you cant still discern the deliberate distortion of facts in that report, but want to cling on to obvious falsehood for sentimental reasons, then the fool here is very obvious.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2021
limeta:

you say what
THe info dropped by the Op is largely false, that's what i'm saying. Nigerian leaders are shiit; but when we want to criticise leaders and the only topics we can come up with are ignorant lies and falsehood, then we are no different from the shitty leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by AmuAwusa: 4:53pm On May 26, 2021
Unik3030:
if that is the case,u mean we should focus on the message n leave the messenger.

I guess your mother is also a prostitute cos this same person made it clear that 99.9% of Igbo women are prostitutes.

B4 u attack me just know I am following d lead by getting the message and leaving the messenger

Lol... If my mother is a prostitute e better na Atleast he placed monetary value to what she is selling.

But your mother na osho free, public well any low life can climb. From parks to mechanic workshop, she has got lots of free dicks drilling her putrified _cunt.

Na the stinky smell oozing from her _cunt made your dad, dealt several fatal blows on her before thro her out like the rag she is, back to motorcar touts and Amo Nile who can't afford condoms.

She cleans the sperm of one with her rapper, and off she goes humping on the next!

Something stinks here....
Your mother just pass now? shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Odinaka00(m): 5:33pm On May 26, 2021
AmuAwusa:
Watch how some nincompoops will first destroy the messenger rather than critically analyse the message.

This are people that lives on less than a dollar per day, especially those ones that lives on 50 naira ewedu leaves in a week!

They will not near this thread trust me, this is nothing but the truth. I’m not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu cuz of his approach sometimes but one thing I love about that dude is he destroys Nigeria Government with the truth that any reasonable Nigerian will not argue about.

This is the time for all the Southerners to unite and save this Country please.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by limeta(f): 6:30pm On May 26, 2021
obailala:
THe info dropped by the Op is largely false, that's what i'm saying. Nigerian leaders are shiit; but when we want to criticise leaders and the only topics we can come up with are ignorant lies and falsehood, then we are no different from the shitty leaders.

show evidence the op is lying
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Joromi1: 6:44pm On May 26, 2021
Nobody takes the words of a coward refugee seriously.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 6:49pm On May 26, 2021
obailala:

So you guys actually believe the nonsense too? Any nonsense you read online, you just swallow without thinking?

Can you guys please name the refinery Nigerian government is building with $2billion of Nigerian money in Niger republic? Would be glad to hear it since you guys are so informed.

Also, how did you and you arrive at the conclusion that Nigeria is spending $1.9billion for a railway in Niger republic? Last time I checked, the railway is 284km long and connects 3 Nigerian states (Kano, Jigawa and Katsina), but with a 55km extension from Jibiya (Katsina) to Maradi (Niger Rep). Is that the basis on which you made your bizarre conclusion that Nigeria is spending $1.9billion in Niger republic? Does that really make sense to you?

Finally, your headline about these projects costing more than projects in southern Nigeria, for any sound human, is there really any need to discuss that? No sensible person supports spending a dime of Nigerian money elsewhere, but at least we can be sensible with how we throw about fake figures and statistics.

The Akks pipelines not refinery!
Stop defending evil!
They're building more projects in Niger than the SE and SS of thus Country and that's Evil.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:56pm On May 26, 2021
Funny enuf a southern minister of transport overseas the approval of all this contracts. ....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Elliot2(m): 7:57pm On May 26, 2021
obailala:
Sometimes people just shit up stories from their anus and spread it on social media simply cos they know a lot of unknowing ignoramuses would be eager to swallow the poo.
You are a very shameless demon. All of that info from the op is ready out in the open. Which part of his claim is false?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 9:32pm On May 26, 2021
Elliot2:
You are a very shameless demon. All of that info from the op is ready out in the open. Which part of his claim is false?
You're simply an ignorant dumbo who's obsessively in love with his ignorance... Nothing the OP said is true; it's either twisted facts and outright lies, but just look at the confidence with which you desperately swallowed and concurred with the lies, and see how violently you attacked me for trying to educate you... Tufiakwa! You're a hopeless moronic case.

Okay, what's the name of the $2billion refinery being built in Niger by Nigerian govt?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by luvinhubby(m): 9:34pm On May 26, 2021
obailala:

Contradict him if you can
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2021
owobokiri:

The Akks pipelines not refinery!
Stop defending evil!
They're building more projects in Niger than the SE and SS of thus Country and that's Evil.
Ignorance has suddenly become an industry in Nigeria! God help us!

The statement by the Op says Nigerian govt is building a $2bn refinery in Niger; you instantly swallowed the nonsense and you're masturbating over it?

I tried to help gullible fellows like yourself by stating upfront that the report is outright false. But instead of giving it a thoughy, you instantly jumped into attack mode calling me an enemy who's defending evil. Since when did ignorance become a virtue? Maybe if I leave you to wallow in your ignorance, that would have made me a better person?

So if I had swallowed and concurred with the story (even though I know its false), I guess in your eyes, that would have made me a better and upright citizen defending good?

Then you come up with a totally unrelated AKK pipeline saying it's AKK pipeline and not refinery... How exactly is the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano pipeline in Niger republic?.... Your ignorance seems to be dancing on steroids this evening.

IF clarifying false info makes me an enemy in the eyes of many fellows like yourself who choose ignorance, then I gladly accept the enemy tag.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2021
luvinhubby:

Contradict him if you can
@Luvinhubby even you too?... Nigerian FG is building a $2bn refinery in Niger republic with Nigerian money; is that what you want me to contradict? Luvinhubby even you too?

Anyway, if na you talk am, I agree; Buhari is building a $2bn refinery in Niger. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2021
limeta:

Did you ask the OP to show you a single evidence to support what he wrote? You just swallowed it joyfully for sentimental reasons But you want me to show you evidence when I say the OP wrote nonsense?

Okay!

Buhari is an Archangel in heaven.

Why dont you also come and show us evidence that the above sentence is false since we're all choosing to turn logic on its head this evening.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Elliot2(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2021
obailala:
You're simply an ignorant dumbo who's obsessively in love with his ignorance... Nothing the OP said is true; it's either twisted facts and outright lies, but just look at the confidence with which you desperately swallowed and concurred with the lies, and see how violently you attacked me for trying to educate you... Tufiakwa! You're a hopeless moronic case.

Okay, what's the name of the $2billion refinery being built in Niger by Nigerian govt?
Abobi, use the internet. It is there.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 10:29pm On May 26, 2021
Elliot2:
Abobi, use the internet. It is there.
I say refinery no exist, you swear say the refinery dey. Now I ask you, oya tell us the name of this $2billion refinery wey you say Nigerian government dey build for Niger, you dey ask me to use internet. Na you dey claim say refinery exist, but you want me to help you find the name?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Unik3030: 10:33pm On May 26, 2021
AmuAwusa:

Lol... If my mother is a prostitute e better na Atleast he placed monetary value to what she is selling.

But your mother na osho free, public well any low life can climb. From parks to mechanic workshop, she has got lots of free dicks drilling her putrified _cunt.

Na the stinky smell oozing from her _cunt made your dad, dealt several fatal blows on her before thro her out like the rag she is, back to motorcar touts and Amo Nile who can't afford condoms.

She cleans the sperm of one with her rapper, and off she goes humping on the next!

Something stinks here....
Your mother just pass now? shocked
y the insult?
U want us to believe everything Kanu says but when it gets to things that hurt u,u try to ignore
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 11:00pm On May 26, 2021
obailala:
Ignorance has suddenly become an industry in Nigeria! God help us!

The statement by the Op says Nigerian govt is building a $2bn refinery in Niger; you instantly swallowed the nonsense and you're masturbating over it?

I tried to help gullible fellows like yourself by stating upfront that the report is outright false. But instead of giving it a thoughy, you instantly jumped into attack mode calling me an enemy who's defending evil. Since when did ignorance become a virtue? Maybe if I leave you to wallow in your ignorance, that would have made me a better person?

So if I had swallowed and concurred with the story (even though I know its false), I guess in your eyes, that would have made me a better and upright citizen defending good?

Then you come up with a totally unrelated AKK pipeline saying it's AKK pipeline and not refinery... How exactly is the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano pipeline in Niger republic?.... Your ignorance seems to be dancing on steroids this evening.

IF clarifying false info makes me an enemy in the eyes of many fellows like yourself who choose ignorance, then I gladly accept the enemy tag.

What is this disoriented one talking about?
The Akk pipeline projects leads into Niger republic!
How can you be so ignorant while accusing others of being ignorant?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by AmuAwusa: 11:04pm On May 26, 2021
Unik3030:
y the insult?
U want us to believe everything Kanu says but when it gets to things that hurt u,u try to ignore

Why you dey cry?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:08pm On May 26, 2021
Nigeria is a joke,
They intentionally destroyed all the refineries in Nigeria just so they can refine crude oil in Niger!
What type of brain is that for crying out loud!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by limeta(f): 11:09pm On May 26, 2021
obailala:

Did you ask the OP to show you a single evidence to support what he wrote? You just swallowed it joyfully for sentimental reasons But you want me to show you evidence when I say the OP wrote nonsense?

Okay!

Buhari is an Archangel in heaven.

Why dont you also come and show us evidence that the above sentence is false since we're all choosing to turn logic on its head this evening.

I dont need to
even mallam for street knows about it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Rossiminku: 11:18pm On May 26, 2021
Workch:
This is bad grammar, so much for someone who’s indeed literate.

I was 100% correct. I know you think the right way is ''semi-illiterate''. THAT is the bad grammar.

'
'

semi-literate

- Unable to read or write with ease or fluency; poorly educated.

https://www.lexico.com/definition/semi-literate

Small boy trying to educate his elders.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Rossiminku: 11:22pm On May 26, 2021
limeta:

You can't ask him to prove a negative.

It is your semi-literate 'DILECTOR' who should prove that Nigeria is building a 2 billion dollar refinery for Niger Republic, among other drunken, outlandish claims he made.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 11:59pm On May 26, 2021
owobokiri:

What is this disoriented one talking about?
The Akk pipeline projects leads into Niger republic!
How can you be so ignorant while accusing others of being ignorant?
Ajaokuta to Kano to Kaduna gas pipeline is in Niger republic? I actually thought I was just talking to an ignorant person; didnt know it was far worse. Goodnight!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 12:01am On May 27, 2021
limeta:

I dont need to
even mallam for street knows about it
Yes, Im glad you agree; in the world of ignoramuses, its common knowledge. Goodluck!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 12:11am On May 27, 2021
obailala:
Ajaokuta to Kano to Kaduna gas pipeline is in Niger republic? I actually thought I was just talking to an ignorant person; didnt know it was far worse. Goodnight!
Dude!
The pipelines actually heads into Niger Republic!
Use google for once and stop snarling left to right like a wild hyena..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Lady Spotted Drawing Governor Of Delta State Along The Road (photos) / 2023: Northern Women Wearing Peter Obi Hijab Sighted (photo) / APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.