Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) (27775 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 8:12am On May 27, 2021
Wow mafoluku where I stay thanks Mr gomina
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) by yazga: 8:14am On May 27, 2021
GboyegaD:
Oga ooo! How would the governor be commissioning buys terminal tori Olorun?
Only in Nigeria such a stupid country.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) by lovegeneration(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2021
chrisblack:
Ambode we remember you.
Hmm which ambode u dey remember same ambode that abandoned fashola project and came up his own blue print against the well design master plan of Lagos state.
Thank God sanwo olu is not progressive stagnant like ambode.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) by alexola20(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2021
How can a governor be commissioning a bus terminal in all the projects he could do for his state?
9ja twale!!
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) by Success1975: 9:00am On May 27, 2021
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) by Sirwallace(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2021
Sleekfingers:

so he should abandon the project Ambode didnt finish abi? I just wonder how some nigerians dey reason........governance is about continuity
I Wonder when i saw that comment too.
Not surprise, many idiots are on NL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) by colossus91(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2021
Ambode had good plans for lagos ...Sanwo Olu just still clueless jawe sincerely baba hasn't done shit since he became governor come and attack me oo!!
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) by Alexaonfleek: 9:46am On May 27, 2021
Thumbs up to sanwolu
But when is lagos going to curb the menace of agbero and omo onile
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) by shoboy9: 9:50am On May 27, 2021
Excessive waste of funds. Most areas of Lagos do not have good roads. It is lack of road that makes Okada thrive. What about drinking water? People have to get their own boreholes. The most basic of amenities. Govt is taxing and over taxing Lagosians and still achieving nothing. The OP will splash this as if the govt built a world class hospital or something tangible. Rather they are celebrating bus stop. Next they they will put pako across the pond and say they are launching multi billion project. Accursed people.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) by nothingspoil70: 10:00am On May 27, 2021
So many bus terminals but no roads for the buses to ply
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) by lagdmark(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2021
Heathrow44:
Not as good as the oshodi bus terminal,
Because Mafoluku boys will destroy the terminal in a short time
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) by frog12: 10:41am On May 27, 2021
Ambode was most likely following what the party told him

chrisblack:
Ambode we remember you.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) by ekenetheorg(m): 10:46am On May 27, 2021
I like the man shaaa. Bad belle people always criticize him for no reason. He may not be perfect but he's a great leader. He is humble. He is intelligent. He is taking the task bit by bit. He is also not playing politics of hate. He is friend with Tinubu, and friend with Ambode. I love this man

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) by hopexter(m): 11:28am On May 27, 2021
Golan007:

I see.

You couldn't find something to whinge about so it is the fact that he decided to celebrate a project that irks you.

Petty much?

If you have issue with it report it to DSS and stay off my mentions thank you.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 11:35am On May 27, 2021
Sirwallace:
I Wonder when i saw that comment too. Not surprise, many idiots are on NL

i tire o
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) by Golan007: 11:36am On May 27, 2021
hopexter:

If you have issue with it report it to DSS and stay off my mentions thank you.

E pain am.
grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) by Hastala: 2:06pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 2:22pm On May 27, 2021
A well deserved show off.

That's Politics

God bless Lagos State More
Mynd44:
Okay, this is just showing off
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 6:11pm On May 27, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1397531462061150217?s=19

EKO O NI BAJE! cool
Lagos leads, others struggle to follow.

>
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 6:18pm On May 27, 2021
GboyegaD:
Oga ooo! How would the governor be commissioning buys terminal tori Olorun?
yazga:
Only in Nigeria such a stupid country.
alexola20:
How can a governor be commissioning a bus terminal in all the projects he could do for his state?
9ja twale!!

Is there a space station that you built that he’s forgetting to commission?
Nigerians need to learn HUMILITY. He is SERVING the people by doing what’s important to them.

DEVELOPMENT IS A PROCESS, and not an event...
It takes doing both the little things together with the big ones for HOLISTIC development.

But more importantly, it is about ACCOUNTABILITY...
He’s physically showing residents the manifestation of their TAXES AT WORK! EKO O NI BAJE!!
>

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture / Joe Igbokwe Supervises Clearing Of Drainages In Lagos (Pictures) / Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.