Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture (27751 Views)

Tinubu’s N57.8bn Rice Palliative Raises Dust / Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members / APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Evans41: 1:39pm On Jan 11
Nigerians In Adamawa Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture, Says 'It’s Spoiled, Substandard'

Some Nigerians in Adamawa State have rejected rice distributed by President Bola Tinubu to cushion the effect of hardship.

They accused the President of inflicting hardship on the country with the removal of subsidy on Premium Motor Spirit (PMS), also known as petrol.

They alleged that the rice being distributed was either spoiled or substandard.

They staged a protest on Tuesday, shortly after the Chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Bishop Stephen Dami Mamza, distributed 500kg bags of rice to 1,000 beneficiaries in the state.

Bishop Mamza who is also the Catholic Bishop of Yola Diocese disclosed that the rice palliative was sent from the Presidency to be distributed to indigent CAN members.

He thanked the President for remembering the poor in the rice distribution.

The beneficiaries said the rice which was packaged in sacks bearing President Tinubu's pictures was a mixture of black and brown grains.

"For God’s sake, they're giving us this spoiled rice just because we're poor people, right? No problem, there's God," one of the beneficiaries lamented.

Another beneficiary asked: "You mean these people are callous enough to serve us this rice that looks more like animal feed?"

Another person, Johnson Abana, said, "I don't think the President has seen this rice. I can only suspect that someone within the corridor of power may have short-changed both the President and the people.”

"This is ungodly, wicked and evil! Yes, it is evil to mock people with bad food just because they're poor," he added.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/11/nigerians-adamawa-reject-rice-palliative-branded-president-tinubus-picture-says-its

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by inforesource: 1:40pm On Jan 11
Are they tired already? It is just barely 8 months or so na.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Bobloco: 1:58pm On Jan 11
inforesource:
Are they tired already? It is just barely 8 months or so na.

Na rice them go chop

18 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Macdeey: 2:01pm On Jan 11
APC has turned everyone to a Refugee undecided

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by dangermouse(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11
Time for Tinubu to sit up and work the economy.

Sharing of palliatives should not be the alternative cos the poverty in the land is bitting very hard.

Fix the economy and everyone can fend for him/herself.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by matify83: 2:22pm On Jan 11
We are getting wiser by the day.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Iykopee(m): 2:29pm On Jan 11
When he said " Na statistics we go chop ", he was right afterall. A vast majority of Nigerians are hungry and the Nigeria's styled palliative, which in my opinion doesn't solve any problem for the people was Bulaba's only solution to unemployment and poverty eradication.

It's a sad situation which requires only good governance to turn the tide around.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Proudlyomonna: 2:34pm On Jan 11
BloomingDale:
They should go and hold Buhari by the blokos. They all kept quiet during Buhari’s tenure. Them never reject. It will reach stage na the rice go reject them. Mumu people. If I hear wennn for una side, una go hear am.

E no go better for anybody wey curse Jona wey come dey praise or keep quiet for this APC disaster wey befall this Country.

From the North to the South to the East to the West APC na the greatest calamity to befall the common Nigerian hustling to make ends meet.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Solsix(m): 2:42pm On Jan 11
Good morning adamawa

21 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Sermwell(m): 2:42pm On Jan 11
Nigeria will be worse in more years to come because of tribalism and religion!!

Inspite of how northerners died like flies during Buhari's tenure, the northerners never complained!
Now a Yoruba man is president and the Yorubas would rather shout "Ebi nkpa wa" than speak out for the useless policies of this government!!
Tomorrow, when an igbo man becomes president, the Igbos will look away in the face of corruption and insecurities ( this is debatable considering the Igbos haven't had this opportunity yet)

If this palliative has Buhari's pictures, this hungry northerners would have jumped at it!!

The solution of this problem is for the country to be divided. Let the Hausas and Yorubas be merged together, and let the Igbos and other tribes be in a separate country!! grin grin

I rest my case grin grin

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 2:42pm On Jan 11
Nobody want to see Ebola tinulupoo pictures, the one i de see if I enter my office is giving me tough time, I de always avoid looking at the area they hang his stupid foolish pathetic picture sad angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by hedonido: 2:43pm On Jan 11
Poison should always be rejected.

6 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Honestey: 2:43pm On Jan 11
please send it to Borno

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Goodoldays(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11
Nonsense

Four years time,they will still vote on religious sentiments.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by BlocksNG(m): 2:44pm On Jan 11
they should let it go.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by naijamerican: 2:44pm On Jan 11
Tinibu 2029!🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Gbajabiamila1: 2:44pm On Jan 11

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Austindark(m): 2:45pm On Jan 11
They should see this as an improvement.

He promised them Agbado and he is giving them Rice.

They might even get Italian Pizza next.

23 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by AndrewTate(m): 2:45pm On Jan 11
😂

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by EverythingPhone(m): 2:45pm On Jan 11
I swap iphones
I fix iphones panels
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Ogunleti01: 2:45pm On Jan 11
Evans41:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/11/nigerians-adamawa-reject-rice-palliative-branded-president-tinubus-picture-says-its
And some people have already pockected billions of naira branding all these rice bag with tinubu's image. it is well

4 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by AllahOfBlood: 2:46pm On Jan 11
grin

And again Adamawa people say no to Bad Luck

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by saphiere(f): 2:46pm On Jan 11
This is how bad Nigerian men are. They support anything that berates women.
Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by FitCorper: 2:46pm On Jan 11
Atiku is in sifia pains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Beremx(f): 2:46pm On Jan 11
grin

Lol at animal feed.

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by Kaycee9242(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11
This is just the beginning

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture by EmmyDJourno: 2:48pm On Jan 11
The man nobody voted for but Nigeria maths made him President
An empty nobody with nothing to offer

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government / Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie / Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.