Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

Malaysia Study - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malaysia Study (1116 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information / Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaysia Study by elijah05(m): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2011
Does anyone have info about this malaysian schl, Segi University college? please feed me back on elijah052001@gmail.com
Re: Malaysia Study by eddyjams(f): 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2011
email me for more details
Re: Malaysia Study by justwise(m): 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2011
eddyjams:

email me for more details (boamahzer@yahoo.com)

Why not tell the poster here if u got any clue?
Re: Malaysia Study by elijah05(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2011
plz don't go to dat skul cus it's not recug9ic. If u dout me, go to ministry of education in abuja u will see the bold writin on d aforsaid skul dat u shuld not patro9ic dem. Cheers

Are you sure about this, cos i already got their admission, and i have just been sent my invitation leta, also, i was been told its a UK certificate for about close to 800k, please i need more info
Re: Malaysia Study by suxes2005(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2011
@OP,

What I know about the school is that its
one of the best schools in Malaysia and you
are free with the id card as well as u could get
visa to other countries provided you are a bonafide
member of Segi college, I dunno about the other
stuff ooooo

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Study by chamber2(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2011
Are you sure about this, cos i already got their admission, and i have just been sent my invitation leta, also, i was been told its a UK certificate for about close to 800k, please i need more info

Segi college is one of the good schools in Malaysia. They award university of Sunderland, Uk degree and also University of Abertay, Uk. Though its very expensive, but it's worth the stress.You could also try Olympia college, they also award University of Derby, Uk degree.I don't know of the cost.
Re: Malaysia Study by kenny33: 9:45pm On May 03, 2011
For anyone who want to get a visa to malaysia it is very easy dont pay anyone money to do that, just go to the malaysia embassy in abuja and take along two photo passport, your international passport, 2500 naire and a bank statement with your flight ticket with return date on it, the submition time is from 9 in the morning to 12 noon then wait till 2 to 4pm in the afternn and get your visa
Re: Malaysia Study by kenny33: 9:49pm On May 03, 2011
NOTE. fill your application form and do 3 photocopy of the form take 2 to the embassy and keep 1 with you and also do photocopy of your international passport take 2 with u and also have maybe 300k in your bank account before you went to apply
Re: Malaysia Study by kenny33: 9:52pm On May 03, 2011
and take 2 photo passport with you and wait for few hours after the submittion of your application and get yr visa the same day
Re: Malaysia Study by Olamilec(m): 11:01pm On May 03, 2011
@Kenny33 somebody tell me that i will have to have $2500 cash to show immigration officer in the port of entry to Malaysia before they can allow me to enter the country even their embassy here will only give me a week visa it is when i reach the port of entry that they will give me three months, is that true? And i want to ask is Malaysia a good country to study information technology and will i get work to support myself?
Re: Malaysia Study by Olamilec(m): 11:14pm On May 03, 2011
@ suxes2005 is it Necessary that i must go to Malaysia to study can't i go on visiting to see a friends or relative? And also i want you to please answer the question i ask @kenny33

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Some On Infor On Greece And German Embassy.... / Work In South Africa / Abuja (jukwoyi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.