Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader (1427 Views)

Lagos4Lagos Movement To Be Officially Welcomed Into The PDP Tomorrow / It Is Humiliating Seeing Our Southern Chiefs Bowing To Emirs In The North / Akeredolu Should Remember Victor Banjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by festacman(m): 6:27pm On May 26, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
they are all weaklings, with the exception of Wike and akeredolu.

Do you categorize the hot-headed governors of Oyo and Edo weaklings? Before now, was Gov. Akeredolu your hero? Smh
Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by Valkrie: 6:30pm On May 26, 2021
leofab:
Hope this constitutional review isn’t a bait to push land ownership into federal government’ custody... ..

The good thing is the exercise came too late....the damaged has already been done beyond any repair..!! Nah scatter sure pass and the only way now from all indication...!!

The whole exercise is a circus show...!!

They should simply dump the current constitution bring back the 1963 constitution and insert back the clause for secession...!! With that all region would have sense and contribute to the centre what it need and can contribute and if tired of the union can simply opt out with no single blood shed...!! Let all man fend for himself and all region develop at their own pace...Those that want to keep going to Islamic schools can do so and help their region with it when they eventually graduate...!! Simple as ABC..!!
Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by Okwyjesus(m): 6:59pm On May 26, 2021
Kulas:
I am an Igbo man but I can beat my chest that this Yoruba Governor called Akeredolu for some time now has won my heart and he is my best governor in Nigeria Any politician that puts the interest of the masses first devoid of personal or tribal interest is who I goes with and this man has distinguished himself as one among Southern Governors. He is fearless,he is courageous and not ass licking to the President /Northerners like other Southern politicians.

A man that irrespective of party affiliation and personal/selfish interest like other governors and evil politician can speak out, courageous enough and stood his ground. It's very difficult to get such politician in this present day Nigeria that most of these politicians cannot speak out because of personal interest.

It's very unfortunate that even the Yorubas that suppose to see and take this man as their leader will be rallying around the selfish corrupt politician called Tinubu

Akeredolu is the type of man we can project as a presidential candidate and not those selfish corrupt ones parading themselves as Presidential candidate. Shame!

What do you think

Let him go for Presidency after all him wife na Igbo. Equation balance joor.
Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by NnamdiN: 8:50pm On May 26, 2021
hakeem4:
He’s actually the most out spoken governor in the south west. While wike should be the vice.

Unlike some governors that would just be point up and down in pictures. Pointus pilate
most outspoken in the entire South. I wonder why the rest are quiet. It's not like they have 2nd term at stake. Na them sabi sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Were Wrong In Proscribing IPOB, - Soyinka Slams Buhari / Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) / President Buhari Shares Stage With British PM , Boris Johnson, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.