Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter (1384 Views)

Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) / EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri / Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by Azeemokoya: 7:31am On Dec 21, 2021
Former Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri took to Twitter on Monday to announce his endorsement of Atiku Abubakar for the 2023 Presidential elections under the banner of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

However, Reno’s Twit received instant backlash from most of his followers who would rather see him support a younger candidate, preferably from the south of the Niger.

I don’t think Atiku should rerun sir, we deserve a fresh breath in terms of power in terms of age,mindset I feel the next president of Nigeria should be for the youth no disrespect to the elders tho .

Really?.. Na only Fulani dey this country. Am disappointed in you on this. What happens to you or any other?

Originally tweeted by Babs (@babsonix) on 20/12/2021.

Atiku…the same Atiku who was Father in sitting at Buhari’s sons wedding?
Like seriously Reno? Atiku?
Honestly we are not ready for change in this country. We are not. We all just enjoying blowing hot air. When the time comes to make critical decisions, it’s a total collapse.

Originally tweeted by FUNMINIYI ADEOYE (@FunminiyiAdeoye) on 20/12/2021.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/2023-presidency-reno-omokris-endorsement-of-atiku-receives-backlash-on-twitter/

Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by Femmyfestus: 7:32am On Dec 21, 2021
Guy man endorse his fellow party member. Don't criticize him, tho we expect something better. But alas, reno is an ass licker with no taste

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by Laggafin: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2021
Confused Mofo
Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by Bluntguy: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2021
This Reno man will talk sense today and talk nonsense tomorrow.

Nonsense!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by Frestuffng: 7:36am On Dec 21, 2021
²⁹⁶⁸²¹
Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by grandstar(m): 7:37am On Dec 21, 2021
I knew there'll be a backlash.

A Northerner has ruled for 8years by 2023 so it would be the turn of a Southerner. I won't be surprised if Atiku dashed him a few dollars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by Ventura1: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2021
People criticize Pres. Buhari for different reasons, people like Reno are crying because the yam was collected from them.
Others lampooning Reno will still end up endorsing one of the other oppressors.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by TeeGentle(m): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2021
set awon FFK
always critizing some of the politician in public but they will be friends at private
Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by nzeobi(m): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2021
He endorsed his choice instead reacting like chemicals why not endorse your own candidate

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by omenkaLives(m): 8:04am On Dec 21, 2021
Bluntguy:
This Reno man will talk sense today and talk nonsense tomorrow.

Nonsense!!!!
The only time he "talks sense" is when he attacks Buhari and APC or press yap about Igbos being marginalized. That is how twisted the minds of some people have become.

Reno is a typical politician preying on the emotions of South Easterners and nothing more. He understands what they like to hear, leverages on that to get needed e-support, and then shove his foot up their asses when it comes the time to share the spoils of politics. Otherwise, why would he step over Igbos he professes to love to heaven and back to support another northerner for pdp ticket?

I don't blame Reno, I blame Igbos. They will attack him today, but all he needs to do to have them forget he ever crossed them is insult Buhari or Tinubu oster in the day. Simple as ABC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by Frigga13: 8:22am On Dec 21, 2021
Yoruba are making noise not Nigeria

Since Reno endorsement... all Yoruba people are confused .. the Atiku they feared is finally been mentioned

Tinubu should go and take his Apc ticket and contest against Reno’s Atiku

No be online noises... Yoruba can make those noise till heaven comes ... Tinubu Must contest

Power returns North
Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by Hangmnk: 8:22am On Dec 21, 2021
grandstar:
I knew there'll be a backlash.

A Northerner has ruled for 8years by 2023 so it would be the turn of a Southerner. I won't be surprised if Atiku dashed him a few dollars.

by "southerner" u mean south western. you people always blackmail the emotionally traumatized south east.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by Hangmnk: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2021
omenkaLives:
The only time he "talks sense" is when he attacks Buhari and APC or press yap about Igbos being marginalized. That is how twisted the minds of some people have become.

Reno is a typical politician preying on the emotions of South Easterners and nothing more. He understands what they like to hear, leverages on that to get needed e-support, and then shove his foot up their asses when it comes the time to share the spoils of politics. Otherwise, why would he step over Igbos he professes to love to heaven and back to support another northerner for pdp ticket?

I don't blame Reno, I blame Igbos. They will attack him today, but all he needs to do to have them forget he ever crossed them is insult Buhari or Tinubu oster in the day. Simple as ABC.
u are just afraid Atiku will defeat Tinubu
Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by Frigga13: 8:26am On Dec 21, 2021
omenkaLives:

Same way Tinubu prey on all Yoruba intelligence and use Yoruba people to manipulate propaganda .. a failed one indeed.

Tinubu and any Yoruba person is free to contest under Apc .. is a must yoruba people contest .. no change of Narratives.. no stories

Osibanjo is even allowed to contest against Atiku.. is politics

If Tinubu can cripple Yoruba economy and reduce Yoruba states to only Lagos ..

Then there’s a big problem for Yoruba people of southwest Nigeria that have sold their right to Lagos and live daily to hype smelly Lagos ..

Why Ekiti Osun Ondo oyo has literally vanished from Nigeria map.

So careless and shameless

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by helinues: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2021
Toh
Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by Frigga13: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2021
Hangmnk:

The entire Yoruba tribe has been wailing since yesterday

Thought they were so sure of Tinubu and osibanjo the tribalist..

Devil don catch demon grin they never see anything.

Yoruba should be ready to make their god President of Yoruba land

Nigeria awaits them
Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by Frigga13: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2021
Yoruba wan sell their criminal and tribalist to Nigerian ... humans without integrity..

They will insult other people thief .. those people think their yeye propaganda still Dey function in 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by NewsForYou: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2021
Frigga13:

Nigeria awaits them
Asgard73 you are testing the ground. Very soon you want to abandon your asgard73 moniker. We will still sense you anyway.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by Frigga13: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2021
NewsForYou:

Asgard73 you are testing the ground. Very soon you want to abandon your asgard73 moniker. We will still sense you anyway.

The very name Yoruba online dread.

Believe your believe.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by omenkaLives(m): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2021
Hangmnk:
Only an idiot thinks Omenkalives supports Tinubu for president.

For the umpteenth time, Osinbajo is my candidate.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by NewsForYou: 8:52am On Dec 21, 2021
Frigga13:

The very name Yoruba online dread.

Believe your believe.
You can’t hide.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by lereinter(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2021
They want him to support tinubu

Pdp candidate will be Atiku

Apc candidate will be tinubu

He's pdp
Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by iokpebholo: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2021
There is no backclash except for some Tinubu rats who are all over d place masturbating

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by grandstar(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2021
Hangmnk:
by "southerner" u mean south western. you people always blackmail the emotionally traumatized south east.

I'll be honest, i should be apolitical and deep down i am.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by History555: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2021
omenkaLives:

Ogbeni shut up if u have nothing to say. How are lgbos responsible for reno actions. Is reno an lgbo man or spokesperson for lgbos. You support tinubu, reno support atiku. Yet Mumus like you will just open mouth and be calling lgbos like bitches on heat
Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by History555: 11:42am On Dec 21, 2021
Frigga13:

Nigeria awaits them

They hate atiku. Yet have no explanation on why buhari allowed atiku to stand in for him during yusuf wedding
Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by Frigga13: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2021
History555:

They hate atiku. Yet have no explanation on why buhari allowed atiku to stand in for him during yusuf wedding

Buhari for allow Tinubu grin

Don’t mind those ignorant humans .
Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by Bastardlyrich: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2021
Already articulating.
If atiku rule,Amala will be so cheap and ewedu price will drop.
Who knows,maybe as and se will beg for illorin to be returned back to yorubas,our neighbors.
We don't hate,we love yorubas.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by StreetFight: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Reno Omokirikiri thinks that everyone is stupid.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by PressMyButton: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Frigga13:
Yoruba are making noise not Nigeria

Since Reno endorsement... all Yoruba people are confused .. the Atiku they feared is finally been mentioned

Tinubu should go and take his Apc ticket and contest against Reno’s Atiku

No be online noises... Yoruba can make those noise till heaven comes ... Tinubu Must contest

Power returns North

Benin & Itsekiri used and sold ibos as slaves - Reno Omokri 2021
Re: 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter by Gihoase: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
Reno is mad

(1) (Reply)

Most Of My Yoruba Friends Who Voted For Buhari Have All Relocated To Canada / Five APC Governors In Aso Rock Meeting Osinbajo Over Presidential Ambition / [BREAKING] Terrorism Charge: Nnamdi Kanu Heads To Appeal Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.