Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Uwazuruike Leader Of BIM-MASSOB To Address UN. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazuruike Leader Of BIM-MASSOB To Address UN. (1417 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uwazuruike Leader Of BIM-MASSOB To Address UN. by MrAligator: 8:44pm On May 26, 2021
So I came across this news on sun newspaper on the 25th(yesterday). So I'm wondering why this was not carried on any news media online? I have also attached the picture of the content page. Is there something we are not being told or is the government just trying to hide this from us? I'm just curious.

[s] [/s]

LEADER of Biafra Independence movement and Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (BIM-MASSOB), Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, is to address the global community on the criminalisation of the Biafra self-determination struggle by the Nigerian state and to point a way forward. A release made available, yesterday, by Uwazuruike's media anistant, Chris Mocha, said that on June 3, the Unrepresented Nations and People's Organisation, UNPO shall be holding a special session on Bafra and Oduduwa nations in preparation for granting an observer status to Biafra at the United Nations

"Expectedly too on June 15-16, the United Nations Special rapporteur on Africa and the Middle East shall, thru its Tom Lantos Intitute, Budapest, Hungary hold a special session on Africa and the Middle East as it relates to minority issues and nations in search of their In
dependence. Biafra's United Nations Observer-Status standpoint will be presented.

"Uwazuruike, therefore, enjoined all the pro- Biafra groups, institutions and establishments to be part of these great events as our burgeoning history shall be beamed live on social media and foreign media organisation's.

Re: Uwazuruike Leader Of BIM-MASSOB To Address UN. by PissfulProtester: 8:54pm On May 26, 2021
Whenever I remember how Uwazurike sponsored Nnamdi Kanu's wedding with 400,000 naira, I am able to imagine how much the fake hunchback prophet must have made from gullible Igbos...

Lamidi had and still doesn't have any investment..but living large grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Leader Of BIM-MASSOB To Address UN. by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:07pm On May 26, 2021
If it's not Nnamdi Kanu, then it's not Biafra!!!

Uwazuruike is a politician to the core!

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Leader Of BIM-MASSOB To Address UN. by gloriaunobi(f): 9:11pm On May 26, 2021
Any instruments used in the actualisation of Biafra is welcome

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Leader Of BIM-MASSOB To Address UN. by loosecanon50(m): 9:16pm On May 26, 2021
Anything to help us break free from this contraption is a good idea
Re: Uwazuruike Leader Of BIM-MASSOB To Address UN. by colorsofrainbow: 10:03pm On May 26, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Whenever I remember how Uwazurike sponsored Nnamdi Kanu's wedding with 400,000 naira, I am able to imagine how much the fake hunchback prophet must have made from gullible Igbos...

Whenever I hear that 30k is making you jump upandan all over nairaland in heavy tears,I'm unable to think how hunger must have finished your poor loved ones cry

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Leader Of BIM-MASSOB To Address UN. by juve4life: 10:10pm On May 26, 2021
MASSOB, thats a name I havent heard in quite a while
Re: Uwazuruike Leader Of BIM-MASSOB To Address UN. by johnmartus(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2021
MrAligator:
[s]So I came across this news on sun newspaper on the 25th(yesterday). So I'm wondering why this was not carried on any news media online? I have also attached the picture of the content page. Is there something we are not being told or is the government just trying to hide this from us? I'm just curious.

[s] [/s]

LEADER of Biafra Independence movement and Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (BIM-MASSOB), Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, is to address the global community on the criminalisation of the Biafra self-determination struggle by the Nigerian state and to point a way forward. A release made available, yesterday, by Uwazuruike's media anistant, Chris Mocha, said that on June 3, the Unrepresented Nations and People's Organisation, UNPO shall be holding a special session on Bafra and Oduduwa nations in preparation for granting an observer status to Biafra at the United Nations

"Expectedly too on June 15-16, the United Nations Special rapporteur on Africa and the Middle East shall, thru its Tom Lantos Intitute, Budapest, Hungary hold a special session on Africa and the Middle East as it relates to minority issues and nations in search of their In
dependence. Biafra's United Nations Observer-Status standpoint will be presented.

"Uwazuruike, therefore, enjoined all the pro- Biafra groups, institutions and establishments to be part of these great events as our burgeoning history shall be beamed live on social media and foreign media organisation's. [/s]
stop giving Igbos hope.
Re: Uwazuruike Leader Of BIM-MASSOB To Address UN. by Depressed101: 10:39pm On May 26, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
If it's not Nnamdi Kanu, then it's not Biafra!!!

Uwazuruike is a politician to the core!
he is not bold as MKN

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Leader Of BIM-MASSOB To Address UN. by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 26, 2021
1.The chap is addressing the UNPO...unrepresented people's organization, which is a organization for separatist movements, and is in no way affiliated with the UN

2.Also, observer status for any nation can only be granted by the UN General Assembly, not by UNPO, or any UN representative..or any institute.

Classic propaganda...to rally the people, and to take some of IPOB'S shine.
Re: Uwazuruike Leader Of BIM-MASSOB To Address UN. by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2021
PissfulProtester:

So if he begins to establish investments now he'd then become your Hero? Fools everywhere.
Re: Uwazuruike Leader Of BIM-MASSOB To Address UN. by engrchykae(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2021
Federal slave together with asari,which kind freedom fighter drives green federal government plate number?
Re: Uwazuruike Leader Of BIM-MASSOB To Address UN. by Bialegend(m): 8:09am On May 27, 2021
@AbleJesus. Honestly, you will remain daft and dumb all through the rest of your miserable life.
Re: Uwazuruike Leader Of BIM-MASSOB To Address UN. by ablejesus26(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2021
Bialegend:
@AbleJesus. Honestly, you will remain daft and dumb all through the rest of your miserable life.

Coming from someone that's destined to remain useless and unfortunate for the rest of his miserable life � �, I am not surprised by your outburst ��.
Re: Uwazuruike Leader Of BIM-MASSOB To Address UN. by Olatunji1929: 9:23am On May 27, 2021
Like kanu

(1) (Reply)

‘How Fulani Repel, Send Suspected Bandits Out Of Iwoland’ - Oluwo / I Saw This Piece On FP / Nigerian Arrested For Smuggling Cocaine Worth $10m In Trinidad & Tobago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.