Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. (3955 Views)

Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive / Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics / NUC Scraps PGDE Training For Lecturers With Phds Dailytimes.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by Easyincome24: 8:58pm On May 26, 2021
Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato has 4 PhDs and 7 Master's Degrees. He makes drones for the US Army.

Celebrating and placing the spotlight on African achievers who are necessarily not in the sport and entertainment industry is a very crucial step in amplifying the unacknowledged success story of many Africans around the world who are excelling and contributing immensely to the global village development.

Nigerian Inventor, Dr. Osato Osemwengie is one of the world's most educated people and an integral member of the American armed forces, constructing drones for the United States Army. These drones are used for surveillance to gather critical information, as well as take out terrorist camps.

Here’s what you should know about Dr. Osatohanmwen Osemwengie:

Dr Osatohanmwen Osemwengie is an Edo-born Nigerian man. Prior to his trip to the United States in 1982, Dr. Osemwengie served as an administrator of the College of Education, Benin City and was recognized as their Educator of the Year for securing funding used to design and implement pre-service teacher education programs.

Osemwengie has four graduate degrees, a Doctorate degree in curriculum and instruction from the University of Cincinnati. He is currently working on his 5th and 6th Master’s degree in software engineering at Regis University and Information Systems at the Keller Graduate School of Management.

Osato Osemwengie is the founder of the Open Robotics University; a tuition free engineering degree-granting university that allows people to further exercise their talents and expand their knowledge into all fields related to engineering.

https://www.coolafricanmerch.com/blogs/coolculture/nigerian-born-engineer-dr-osato-has-4-phds-and-7-masters-degrees-he-makes-drones-for-the-us-army

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by oloyedewaris(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2021
Wow that's good

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by LordIsaac(m): 10:05pm On May 26, 2021
Opportunity meets passion....

5 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by Easyincome24: 10:15pm On May 26, 2021
LordIsaac:
Opportunity meets passion....

When this happens, it makes one a genius.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by LordIsaac(m): 10:30pm On May 26, 2021
Easyincome24:

When this happens, it makes one a genius.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by stanley000: 3:53am On May 27, 2021
Makes drones or he suppervises the team that make drones grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by Matheusmartin: 6:37am On May 27, 2021
Edo ni'mose.

Keep making us proud, epa.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by Easyincome24: 7:00am On May 27, 2021
stanley000:

Either way you put it, does it make him less a successful man.

Why not be happy with people when they achieve something of unprecedented feats?

The whites won't sell their own cheap with words like this,
stanley000:

Let's stop this barbaric habits as blacks. Our colors shouldn't affect our shine!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:22am On May 27, 2021
Great one jawee

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by cassidy1996(m): 8:04am On May 27, 2021
this man nor be nigeria again, america don carry am

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by Easyincome24: 8:32am On May 27, 2021
cassidy1996:
this man nor be nigeria again, america don carry am
Before nko?

Nigeria doesn't deserve people like this. We can't manage such rare asset.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by khadaffi(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2021
Having 4 PHd is not a positive achievement as that. Though we might value him well in Nigeria but not as that in the well developed society. It shows he lacks focus and doesn't really knows what he wants. Moreso it also gives the impression that he is a permanent student. After this degree he is likely to start another degree.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by Tonyx5(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2021
khadaffi:
Having 4 PHd is not a positive achievement as that. Though we might value him well in Nigeria but not as that in the well developed society. It shows he lacks focus and doesn't really knows what he wants. Moreso it also gives the impression that he is a permanent student. After this degree he is likely to start another degree.
Ode...how many your papa get ?
Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by AmgrayLogistics: 10:11am On May 27, 2021
What a genius..............a Legend in Education I must say

Amgray Logistics
Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by Easyincome24: 10:17am On May 27, 2021
khadaffi:
You can read what you wrote over and over to yourself. Just point out a sense from any paragraph there.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by khadaffi(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2021
Easyincome24:

You can read what you wrote over and over to yourself. Just point out a sense from any paragraph there.

It doesn't make sense to you because you are either senseless or are a kid. Do you guys think everyone on Nairaland is a kid. Ask anyone who have a PhD if there is any advantage to having two. I said and I repeat employers will view him as a permanent student. If this statement is a lie then he should state his age. A man will spend approximately 28 years chasing a degree after being regarded as an expert, all for what? Add that 28 years to his age and tell me if he has not spent his life being a student.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by khadaffi(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2021
Tonyx5:

Ode...how many your papa get ?
There's no need for that. You should have asked how many I have because I'm very sure I'm older than your grandfather.
Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by RuddyDesign: 10:33am On May 27, 2021
That's great congratulations
Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by LikeAking: 11:29am On May 27, 2021
Carry this post go front page.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by Easyincome24: 11:42am On May 27, 2021
LikeAking:
Carry this post go front page.
You took the exact thought from my mind.
Thanks Odi kwa
Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by mu2sa2: 12:56pm On May 27, 2021
Not ipob. Not Afonja. Not boko haram.
Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by Alusiizizi(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2021
"Nigerian Inventor". At least let us know what he has invented. Don't really buy that "making drones for the US" line, and 4 Phds, 7 Masters degrees? Maybe a professional student. At least let us know of his real accomplishments. All those certificates are good an all but with so much, one would hope for a breakthrough like room temperature superconductor, or maybe even a time travel device.
Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by Alusiizizi(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2021
Alusiizizi:
"Nigerian Inventor". At least let us know what he has invented. Don't really buy that "making drones for the US" line, and 4 Phds, 7 Masters degrees? Maybe a professional student. At least let us know of his real accomplishments. All those certificates are good an all but with so much, one would hope for a breakthrough like room temperature superconductor, or maybe even a time travel device.

Or maybe even cold fusion.
Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by OyinNurse(f): 3:13pm On May 27, 2021
Reading this article looks like he only has ONE Ph.D. and several Masters which he pursued simultaneously. Regardless, still quite an achievement! I've never heard of someone with 4 PhDs because a Ph.D. is deemed a terminal degree in and of itself. Also, Ph.D. programs here are quite an ordeal. Course work and Prelim exam is the easy part. The real work starts when writing the dissertation. Some of those professors will try to waste your time well well. Going through that process 4 times would take half a lifetime grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by Secre6: 3:25pm On May 27, 2021
If you want to become a blogger and you don't know how to build a blog, I will build it for you for Ten thousand naira only.

Call this number : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4
Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by calaharry: 3:58pm On May 27, 2021
he is sufferin fr escapism ,he is somehow tryin to occupy himself to forget something deep burdering him sadtake it easy bro.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by DONFASZY(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2021
He can never achieve dis with nig university and ASUU strike n nig politics
Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by generationz(f): 6:12pm On May 27, 2021
khadaffi:

Same thing I thought about although I think he still a genius in a way to be able to memorize all those things.

I guess he loves learning in a structured environment where rules apply.

I hope we get to celebrate more Nigerians/ black people actually creating things not just getting certificates. White people don't celebrate these things again.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by Rickmann: 7:02pm On May 27, 2021
Easyincome24:
Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato has 4 PhDs and 7 Master's Degrees. He makes drones for the US Army.

Celebrating and placing the spotlight on African achievers who are necessarily not in the sport and entertainment industry is a very crucial step in amplifying the unacknowledged success story of many Africans around the world who are excelling and contributing immensely to the global village development.

Nigerian Inventor, Dr. Osato Osemwengie is one of the world's most educated people and an integral member of the American armed forces, constructing drones for the United States Army. These drones are used for surveillance to gather critical information, as well as take out terrorist camps.

Here’s what you should know about Dr. Osatohanmwen Osemwengie:

Dr Osatohanmwen Osemwengie is an Edo-born Nigerian man. Prior to his trip to the United States in 1982, Dr. Osemwengie served as an administrator of the College of Education, Benin City and was recognized as their Educator of the Year for securing funding used to design and implement pre-service teacher education programs.

Osemwengie has four graduate degrees, a Doctorate degree in curriculum and instruction from the University of Cincinnati. He is currently working on his 5th and 6th Master’s degree in software engineering at Regis University and Information Systems at the Keller Graduate School of Management.

Osato Osemwengie is the founder of the Open Robotics University; a tuition free engineering degree-granting university that allows people to further exercise their talents and expand their knowledge into all fields related to engineering.

https://www.coolafricanmerch.com/blogs/coolculture/nigerian-born-engineer-dr-osato-has-4-phds-and-7-masters-degrees-he-makes-drones-for-the-us-army

Bros, all na vanity. You go die leave am.
Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by juman(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2021
His wish.

Instead I wish better financial status to settle numerous issues.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. by Tonyx5(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2021
khadaffi:

There's no need for that. You should have asked how many I have because I'm very sure I'm older than your grandfather.
Nah I don't think so. You can't be that old and reason like a two year old.

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Fake Video Call On Facebook Messenger / Eastern Palm University (EPU) Commences Admission For The 2017/2018 Academic Ses / Do I Stand A Chance Of Studying Law With A Jamb Aggregate Of 266?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.