Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

What You Must Know Before Posting - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What You Must Know Before Posting (345 Views)

NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas / 18 Important Registration Requirements All NYSC 2018 Batch A Must Know / Best States For NYSC Posting, With The Official Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Know Before Posting by samcleff(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2021
I will be very brief here so as to let you comprehend what I have said.

it's a good thing seeing yourself in the four walls of an orientation camp ground but it does not end there, you also need to pay attention to what happens to you after your stay in the camp.

So to this effect I will be telling you what you need to know so as to find yourself in a better position after your orientation exercise.

If you want to do your primary assignment in the Urban areas not regarding the state you are posted to, you have to take note of some special groups and organisations in the camp and get yourself identified with them with every seriousness as this will help you land in the urban area of that state.

Special groups or organisations like the church, mosque, obs, clinic, quarter guard, nysc band and lots more.
Do yourself good by working with any of the above-mentioned organisation as this will propel you to getting a better placement after your orientation exercise.

More on this will be disclosed another related matters will be attended to her request thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The DG Alert Mantra In NYSC / Nysc Students Do You Know You Can Make Money Now With Facebook / I Got Posted To Illorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.