Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Best Peer-2-peer Deposit & Withdraw Crypto Exchange To Use In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best Peer-2-peer Deposit & Withdraw Crypto Exchange To Use In Nigeria (1090 Views)

Best Peer-to-peer Trading Platform In Nigeria / Introducing Cardanoearn.co : Peer 2 Peer Donation Platform / A More Better Opportunity,grab It!!, Kucoin Crypto Exchange To Dominate Binance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Peer-2-peer Deposit & Withdraw Crypto Exchange To Use In Nigeria by Dapo92(m): 12:03am On May 27, 2021
Best Peer-2-Peer Deposit & Withdraw Exchange To Use In Nigeria With No Fear Of Being Scammed.

Just last week someone was lamenting about how he was SCAMMED while trying to use P2P on one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges accessible to Nigerians.

The fact is, P2P is a black market where traders decide how much they want to sell or buy their coins or NGN.

In every sphere of life, you'll always find some bad eggs. People who can SCAM you at their beck and call.

Who is to be blamed? The Exchanges? Federal Government of Nigeria?

But what if I tell you there's a solution to your being SCAMMED?

I have a tested and TRUSTED Nigeria-based crypto exchange that offers the best P2P option that I'm going to show you how it works in 3 minutes.

I can beat my chest to tell you CONFIDENTLY how safe and secure this exchange's P2P option works because I have used it OVER and over again.

QUIDAX P2P trading option is structured to make sure you never get SCAMMED while trying to deposit or withdraw funds from the exchange. It is different from the way foreign exchanges structured their P2P platforms.

Other than the fact that Quidax is going to be the next big thing in Africa, whatever transaction you make on their P2P section is solely under their control. No trader is scamming the other.

Ready to know how to use the Quidax P2P trading option?

Watch the video explanation via the link below: https://youtu.be/cgANvnay6Lw

Re: Best Peer-2-peer Deposit & Withdraw Crypto Exchange To Use In Nigeria by UncleKoboko: 2:04am On May 27, 2021
Dapo92:
Best Peer-2-Peer Deposit & Withdraw Exchange To Use In Nigeria With No Fear Of Being Scammed.

Just last week someone was lamenting about how he was SCAMMED while trying to use P2P on one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges accessible to Nigerians.

The fact is, P2P is a black market where traders decide how much they want to sell or buy their coins or NGN.

In every sphere of life, you'll always find some bad eggs. People who can SCAM you at their beck and call.

Who is to be blamed? The Exchanges? Federal Government of Nigeria?

But what if I tell you there's a solution to your being SCAMMED?

I have a tested and TRUSTED Nigeria-based crypto exchange that offers the best P2P option that I'm going to show you how it works in 3 minutes.

I can beat my chest to tell you CONFIDENTLY how safe and secure this exchange's P2P option works because I have used it OVER and over again.

QUIDAX P2P trading option is structured to make sure you never get SCAMMED while trying to deposit or withdraw funds from the exchange. It is different from the way foreign exchanges structured their P2P platforms.

Other than the fact that Quidax is going to be the next big thing in Africa, whatever transaction you make on their P2P section is solely under their control. No trader is scamming the other.

Ready to know how to use the Quidax P2P trading option?

Watch the video explanation via the link below: [url]htps://yout.be/cgANvny6Lw[/url]
I installed it but can't find any P2P options there
Re: Best Peer-2-peer Deposit & Withdraw Crypto Exchange To Use In Nigeria by Dapo92(m): 2:26am On May 27, 2021
UncleKoboko:

I installed it but can't find any P2P options there

Have you watched the video?

(1) (Reply)

Have you heard about the Entrepreneur Trust Fund / Nigeria Emerges 3rd Most Profitable Stock Market In The World / Deleted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.