Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today. (4222 Views)

What's Trending On Twitter Today? Imam Of Morons. SEE. / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today. by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:10am On May 27, 2021
dared0637:
I know this revealing thread go pain the dirty pigs west of the Niger grin, but it's not our fault you pigsty scums don't put the effort in terms of variety and creativity into that algae looking sh*t you call ewedu, when you use the same brooms you use to sweep your slimy gutters to stir your garbage and vomit-inducing dishes, and then pour a whole gallon of red oil, pepper, white Maggi and unhealthy kpomo into the soup... such food will only make your lifespan shorter, no wonder there's a massive IQ drain in Odua land due to the excess intake of bad cholesterol diets, yaribanza delicacies look like something you put by the roadside as sacrificial offerings to the gods angry

Your head is flat

I'm sure you must be smelling of akpu

3 Likes

Re: Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today. by McStoic(m): 6:14am On May 27, 2021
richidinho:
How is okazi an Igbo soup?

So which tribe soup e be?

3 Likes

Re: Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today. by pascalbenz: 6:36am On May 27, 2021
undecided
Re: Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today. by Salliet(m): 6:40am On May 27, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
I don't know why I don't like those Igbo soup, no pepper no palm oil, like ritual for a kid with jaundice

We agree...but not like yours that the amount of oil can be used to service a trailer engine.

1 Like

Re: Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today. by Isobug: 7:48am On May 27, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
I don't know why I don't like those Igbo soup, no pepper no palm oil, like ritual for a kid with jaundice
Ewedu boy

2 Likes

Re: Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today. by Oharina(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Ndi-ofe mmanu

4 Likes

Re: Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today. by ablejesus26(m): 8:26am On May 27, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Soup like baby poop

The day I brought my cameroonian friend to Owerri,after tasting this same soup with the almighty OFE OWERRI,he didn't want back to Cameroon.

Guy if you are looking for Soup.
Come to SE and SS��.
Every region get their own delicacy Sha��.

5 Likes

Re: Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today. by FreeIgbos: 8:36am On May 27, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Lol, of all Nigerian ethnicities, we know those that have the best cuisines.
Let's open the following restaurants in say Abuja, Lagos or P.H

1. Igbo Kitchen
2. Yoruba kitchen
3. Hausa kitchen
4. Calabar kitchen

Let each have the same building and expert chefs but let each prepare only native soups respectively, then compare which one will draw the most customers cool cool

I can bet a million naira that most customers would throng to Igbo kitchen followed by Calabar kitchen. Only few native people who are used to their own foods regardless of its taste would go to the other two kitchens grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today. by Cyoung4real(m): 10:27am On May 27, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

I can now see why someone said Yorubas only cook pepper and add small food grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today. by LadySarah: 10:48am On May 27, 2021
When my office had a conference that involved 2 reps each from all 36 states including the fct being present,the planning committee decided to go out of the norm;rice,small chops etc but settled for Okazi soup with moulded Egusi balls and sprinkles of Achara.Not one cube of seasoning went into that soup.

Damn!The way the northerners and the westerners relished the food.At a point,they started removing their babaringa ,caps and loosening their belts.Men in 50s and 60s.Some started asking the ingredients used and others requested for take away packs.Nothing remained for the host.Us.
The highlight was when they asked for the caterers,rural Umuahia women, and gifted them huge amounts of money.Satisfaction was alll over their faces.

5 Likes

Re: Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today. by cornelin(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Lol, of all Nigerian ethnicities, we know those that have the best cuisines.
Let's open the following restaurants in say Abuja, Lagos or P.H

1. Igbo Kitchen
2. Yoruba kitchen
3. Hausa kitchen
4. Calabar kitchen

Let each have the same building and expert chefs but let each prepare only native soups respectively, then compare which one will draw the most customers cool cool

I can bet a million naira that most customers would throng to Igbo kitchen followed by Calabar kitchen. Only few native people who are used to their own foods regardless of its taste would go to the other two kitchens grin grin

I have never in my life seen good looking or tasteful Hausa soup. Why is this so?

I remember having an Hausa neighbour then, the only thing you can perceive when she cooked was Maggi. She can empty cubes of Maggi in her food. You might even eat an undissolved Maggi if you manage to eat the food.
Re: Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today. by blues234: 12:31pm On May 27, 2021
cornelin:

I have never in my life seen good looking or tasteful Hausa soup. Why is this so?

I remember having an Hausa neighbour then, the only thing you can perceive when she cooked was Maggi. She can empty cubes of Maggi in her food. You might even eat an undissolved Maggi if you manage to eat the food.
Hausa have started cooking Igbo delicacies.

1 Like

Re: Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today. by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 27, 2021
I had burger today

AMERICA AND NIGERIA SHOULD BE ONE COUNTRY

AMEGERIA undecided
Re: Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today. by Depressed101: 1:02pm On May 27, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
you sure say na igbo soup taste, abi na porti grin
Re: Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today. by Khd95(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2021
nothing concern yoruba people with assorted soups, ewedu and gbegiri is okay with them, if they are tired of that they prepare watery,peppery oily egusi, with kpomo and dry fish

i be ebira man, my bros wife school for enugu, if this woman cook igbo soups for house, especially that oha soup, everybody dey sweat am dey lick plate cool
Re: Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today. by Stone03: 4:21pm On May 27, 2021
Barbiturate:
Because of soup

You will not understand. My Hausa landlord in kano doesn't eat his wife's food on Sundays because of ofe akwu (banga stew) we serve him.
Every sunday noon he will come to his office, an apartment attached to the fence of our compound and wait till we are back from Church. Once we serve him the ofe akwu, he will bring out the food from his house and serve beggars lol.
Re: Funny Post I Saw On Twitter Today. by Frenzy01(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2021
How's this a funny post cry

Abeg.. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transport Fare Rises By 35% In 12 Months, Says NBS Report / I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot / List Of What Daura The Home Town Of Buhari Benefited Under His Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.