Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot (4219 Views)

“We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman / Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP / 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by LordDamian(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
According to oclocknews.com, Nyesom Wike, the governor of Rivers State, declined the APC governors’ invitation to collaborate with Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023. … Wanted to ask him to collaborate with our presidential candidate Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, but he made no commitments, according to a source who spoke with Governor Wike in Rivers. Details about the meeting between Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State and the three governors elected on the APC platform have come to light.

See full details https://oclocknews.com/i-cannot-work-for-bola-tinubu-wike-blows-hot/
Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by triple996(m): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Wike the strong man grin

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by Proudlyomonna: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
No well meaning Nigerian would work with such a party championing such agendas that potrays them as very desperate and willing to sacrifice our safety, unity, tolerance, trust for one another on the mandate of emilokon and party political interest.
Apc must be crushed now.

5 Likes

Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by ElSudani: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
No well meaning Nigerian would work with such a party championing such agendas that potrays them as very desperate and willing to sacrifice our safety, unity, tolerance, trust for one another on the mandate of emilokon and party political interest.
Apc must be crushed now.

Hypocrisy must be crushed. Time to give voice to the voiceless Muslims in Iboland.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Hypocrisy must be crushed. Time to give voice to the voiceless Muslims in Iboland.

So MM Ticket is for Igbo Muslims liberation grin

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by ElSudani: 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Thinkam:

So MM Ticket is for Igbo Muslims liberation grin

Yes o. The oppressed Muslim community in Iboland must be liberated.
How can you explain the Christian/Christian domination of governance in Iboland?

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Yes o. The oppressed Muslim community in Iboland must be liberated.

Indigenous Muslims or otherwise?
Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by Bethel4Life(f): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Apshit in the mud again grin
Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by ElSudani: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Thinkam:

Indigenous Muslims or otherwise?

All of them, even if you can't find an indigenous one, there are many long term residents at sabon gari. Pick one of them. Religious balance must be observed. Any other way is oppression.
Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by Proudlyomonna: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

There's never a time when Muslims who are quite few in Igboland will come out to openly say thier rights are not respected.
Forget about nonsense ipob,it's anti Igbo to use religion as a tool against anyone.
All we need is a balanced ticket that potrays Unity in our diversities upthere in Aso rock.
If the table was turned around it will never be accepted by Muric and the Muslim community,so expecting it to be accepted by Christians is fraud and hypocrisy.
Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by ElSudani: 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

There's never a time when Muslims who are quite few in Igboland will come out to openly say thier rights are not respected.
Forget about nonsense ipob,it's anti Igbo to use religion as a tool against anyone.
All we need is a balanced ticket that potrays Unity in our diversities upthere in Aso rock.
If the table was turned around it will never be accepted by Muric and the Muslim community,so expecting it to be accepted by Christians is fraud and hypocrisy.

Silence mean consent abi? No Muslim has ever been elected into anything in Iboland and you call this fairness? You must have a different definition of fairness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by Proudlyomonna: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Silence mean consent abi? No Muslim has ever been elected into anything in Iboland and you call this fairness? You must have a different definition of fairness.

There will never be a time when anyone who chooses Islam as a religion will be rejected to contest for any political post.
Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by otipoju(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Has any Muslim contested at all ?
Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by sirjustice1575(m): 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Anyone thinkig that Wike will decamp to APC is just a political newbie. grin cheesy

Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by Coolsperm: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Even we Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu on Muslim Muslim ticket , we are not fools, when Muric told Yoruba muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's the selfish Tinubu was there and he supported muric

5 Likes

Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by IkeIgboNile(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani

All of them, even if you can't find an indigenous one, there are many long term residents at sabon gari. Pick one of them. Religious balance must be observed. Any other way is oppression.

Have you liberated kano,katisna and the core Muslim states in the North?
Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by Oshodipikin: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ok
Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Its touts that will work for a drug lord.

Wike is not a simp.
Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by omisanjo(m): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
O clock news ni Kan KO Obell news ni
LordDamian:
According to oclocknews.com, Nyesom Wike, the governor of Rivers State, declined the APC governors’ invitation to collaborate with Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023. … Wanted to ask him to collaborate with our presidential candidate Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, but he made no commitments, according to a source who spoke with Governor Wike in Rivers. Details about the meeting between Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State and the three governors elected on the APC platform have come to light.

See full details https://oclocknews.com/i-cannot-work-for-bola-tinubu-wike-blows-hot/

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by IgweOfNnewi: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Upper iweka news, headlines from Igbo land will even surprised the devil

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by countryfive: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
How will he tell his people to surpport muslim muslim ticket?
Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by Yorobastard(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

That's because there are no Muslims in Igboland

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by Afamsi: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Can't remember any Christian deputy governor of Kano state
Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by helinues: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin

See sauce and curry
Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by JOemmy(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Go and check history very well a fulani muslim was once elected as a mayor in enugu in the sixties is there any time in history any igbo person was elected in such positions in the north or the west?
Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by Kagd10: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
JOemmy:

Go and check history very well a fulani muslim was once elected as a mayor in enugu in the sixties is there any time in history any igbo person was elected in such positions in the north or the west?

Which Enugu Mayor? So because Tinubu was given jagaban by Niger, he's now their mayor?

Meanwhile, religion shouldn't be a factor in politics. It should be all about competence.
Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by Goddey18(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Wike is a man with principles, a true party man. He has nothing to do with APC or Tinubu.
Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by 07kjb: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

There is no Muslim in IGBO land,in my late twenties now I haven't met any Igbo Muslim

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Work For Bola Tinubu, Wike Blows Hot by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
07kjb:

There is no Muslim in IGBO land,in my late twenties now I haven't met any Igbo Muslim
Because say you never see, no mean say Dem no dey.

(1) (Reply)

List Of What Daura The Home Town Of Buhari Benefited Under His Government / MEND Say No More Ceasefire: / Biography - Ikedi Ohakim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.