Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained (26600 Views)

Student, 19, Is Detained After Feigning Cancer To Solicit Large Donations. / Rema Was Scammed By Brisk Capital Investment / Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by Gamesmart: 7:20am On May 27, 2021
ceaser:
I won't really blame the EFCC if they don't release him. Two billion naira is a lot of money. Therefore the dude is a flight risk.

So it doesn't matter if he is released or not, investors may still lose their money.

What the EFCC should do is obtain court injunctions to seize his assets, sell it off and give back investors their money or at least some of it.

But then can EFCC be trusted with the re-acquidition of those assets and monies and for onward disbursement to the investors?

A resounding no. EFCC itself has corrupt elements.

They are not "investors", they are "mooorons".

Get you grammar right.

These are no Warren Buffetts.

3 Likes

Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:25am On May 27, 2021
post=102101136:
Is it that the 2 Billion Naira is inside his stomach that they wanted him out of detention so that he can use the rest room to bring it out or what exactly?!

Is it that he cannot tell them from detention where the Billions and expensive stuffs he has bought with people's money are all hidden?
So they wanted him out so he can travel out, japa and disappeared into the thin air?
And this case will die a natural death just like MMM!

A 21 year old milking dry people's his father, mother, uncle and aunties age mates of their live long savings.
And the most annoying part is that this keep happening year in year out.
They want to turn 10K to 100K in one month doing nothing!! shocked
How will someone promise you 60% ROI on investment and you’ll believe such?
You will even see some coming here on a daily basis asking if so so and so company is real,
Why? Cos they are ready to invest.......as usual!
Some Nigerians will be greedy till they enter the grave.
No pity for them.

Exactly our point!
God bless you sir! They probably think we are still in the stone age era. His bank account officers alone can do an awesome forensic job of giving information on how he receives and move these funds.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by Makewegothere: 7:27am On May 27, 2021
So sad. His strategy wasn't right,he should have left the country to teach the greedy lots lesson. How do you think he was going to earn 60@% in 90 days.
Ole.
E choke them.
post=102101136:
Is it that the 2 Billion Naira is inside his stomach that they wanted him out of detention so that he can use the rest room to bring it out or what exactly?!

Is it that he cannot tell them from detention where the Billions and expensive stuffs he has bought with people's money are all hidden?
So they wanted him out so he can travel out, japa and disappeared into the thin air?

A 21 year old milking dry people's his father, mother, uncle and aunties age mates of their live long savings.
You will even see some coming here on a daily basis asking if so so and so company is real,
No pity for them.

Exactly our point!

1 Like

Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by Nobody: 7:27am On May 27, 2021
Henix:
21yrs old? How did he manage to convince such big number of people with the 30% ROI promise, after what MMM did to people?

Bro, "packaging", look at the pic uploaded. In the first pic no one will believe that modafucker but looking at the second pic he looks like an MBA graduate from a prestigious university in England.

3 Likes

Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by Ashirioluwa: 7:29am On May 27, 2021
Nigerians are greedy and so easy to fool

2 Likes

Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by Nobody: 7:32am On May 27, 2021
I have researched these con men. Is fun at first, but finally, you get caught and eventually lose everything.

1 Like

Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by mechanics(m): 7:40am On May 27, 2021
He thinks he was wise, no one can go free by duping one's hard earned money.
Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by maasoap(m): 7:46am On May 27, 2021
Henix:
21yrs old? How did he manage to convince such big number of people with the 30% ROI promise, after what MMM did to people?

There are many platforms/ponzi scheme on this site where nairalanders are dumping their money into.

1 Like

Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by maasoap(m): 7:54am On May 27, 2021
Ebonyi-born Joshua, who operated from Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital, will be arraigned in court as soon as the strike by the Judiciary Staff Union of Nigeria (JUSUN) is called off, police say.

I'm sure that he and his team of lawyers including seven SANs lead by Ozekhome can't wait to know the date and the trial judge. They will just take 200 million naira to him in Ghana-must-go bag, end of story
Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by Golan007: 7:57am On May 27, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Lol! ₦6,000 for a Rolex watch?!

Indeed, food gotten out of cunningness and deceit cannot digest well. It's only a matter of time, it'll surely choke you.

May God bless and reward all the legit hustlers out there who rather choose integrity and due process over short term gratification borne out of deceit.

You are selling fake Rolex watched and you think that's a legit hustle?

Rolexx.
Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by adonainana: 7:57am On May 27, 2021
amedualiyu:

CBN does not have any business investigating MBA Forex. Just have it in mind that they are gone forever.

Leave the guy now my guy even said he is not replying mentions lol

CBN that has not investigated round tripping if naira, why black market is still 500 to 1$, how Nigeria is going to make more revenue

CBN would now be investigating a corporate account where you people sent money to voluntarily

Pls I can’t laugh this morning oooo
Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by maasoap(m): 7:59am On May 27, 2021
Sakamaje:
Lies. The money is gone. The scammed investors should know that and know peace.

Since 2005 that CBN had been freezing the accounts of ponzi scheme operators, CBN has never used whatever left in the accounts to reimburse the investors no matter how small. Scam dey swallow scams in Nigeria, even CBN!
Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by adonainana: 8:01am On May 27, 2021
I run a hotel business and I have secured space to open another lounge

I asked someone to come and invest in my business the other day for a 20 ROI after a 3 months period. The guy said my ROI is too small.

But someone with no place of business tells you 60 percent ROI you run there and they chop your money

Come and see how packed hotels are on Fridays and how yahoo boys spend in clubs

I even sent the guy my personal bank statements to confirm how much comes in and out Baba no gree invest in my business ooo

I even showed him the customers lodgings book of how money is coming in every night, fam Baba still no believe after seeing the hotel makes 20k per day

Now rackesterly don chop una money

This one even said CBN is investigating haha

Anyway let me continue my legit hustle putting my money where my mouth is
Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by Kobicove(m): 8:12am On May 27, 2021
They're trying to blackmail the police into releasing the crook angry

2 Likes

Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by justli: 8:12am On May 27, 2021
One obvious scam waiting to happen is benignant. Their flamboyant sign posts are everywhere along Abuja keffi road with lofty promises of over 30% returns monthly, yet the said investment company has no identifiable business linked to them.

People are just too gullible. Advising them doesn't help when their greed meter is on full swing

1 Like

Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by Nobody: 8:16am On May 27, 2021
After MMM and GET HELP dealt with me. I swore even if Jesus Christ tells me to invest in any bullshit investment or Ponzi scheme, I will never do it.

3 Likes

Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by ChuckKingston(m): 8:16am On May 27, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Lol! ₦6,000 for a Rolex watch?!

Indeed, food gotten out of cunningness and deceit cannot digest well. It's only a matter of time, it'll surely choke you.

May God bless and reward all the legit hustlers out there who rather choose integrity and due process over short term gratification borne out of deceit.

You are selling fake Rolex watched and you think that's a legit hustle?
Hahaha.
I was careful enough not to attach "original" to my description sir, so don't try to guilt trip me, and besides, who wouldn't know that it's not the real Rolex watch but the clone?
And you can only claim that it's an illegitimate hustle is I was parading and selling a fake watch as the original.
The only assurance I can give you with money back guarantee is that "what you see is what you get".

1 Like

Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by Nobody: 8:20am On May 27, 2021
I made my millions when i was 18yrs, it took hard work to achieve that, See them o, Na them be this. lipsrsealed.

2 Likes

Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by DAVE5(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2021
Henix:

Anyone can pose to be anything, social media made it easier
Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by Mryacks: 8:46am On May 27, 2021
21 with 2billi.....dude's got ball. Crook
Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by Teejay13(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2021
Ponzi in play
Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by nedzuby: 9:11am On May 27, 2021
post=102101136:

No pity for them.

Exactly our point!

Exactly our line of thought.
They thought all Nigerians are still primitive!
BTW, We no be sir o!
We are simply WE!

Who ever is responsible for that statement should also be arrested.

Anybody that promise over 15% in less than 90 days. Run Japa.

In my own opinion people that fell for this scam should also be arrested. How can somebody promise you such ROI and you invest without asking how your money is invested. Cos the only investment that can give such returns is drug peddling.
Re: Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained by BSdetector: 10:11am On May 27, 2021
Their money is largely gone....gone with the wind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos / Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta / I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.