Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media (25363 Views)

Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History / Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media / Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Judolisco(m): 10:59am On May 27, 2021
Most of d guys abusing u are black people
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by PlayMaker14: 11:03am On May 27, 2021
Kriss216:

cheesy cheesy

Don't worry about Saturday. You and Playma..ker14 will celebrate with us on Saturday, that's for sure.
Before I celebrate with Ogogoro FC fans, (Wish is impossible) can you tell us why your legends are bursting each other in the ass?

Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by BigJoe19: 11:05am On May 27, 2021
Vinnie2000:

While some of d comments might be racist in nature, Doz Fans re only expressing dier bitterness n Anger@Rashford!!

Not a Man utd Fan, but Rashford has been sh*t dis season!!

He is worse Dan even Sadio Mane!!

He is being so Selfish n Self-centered!! He thinks everything is abt him!!

Since Bruno Fernandez started taking n scoring d Penalties, he got Upset. Bruno took his Shine!! So did Cavani too..
He hates diz 2 players.
He doesn't pass to Cavani, who has outscored him dis season..

'Small pickin' dey worry Rashford!!
He is 'Punk-ass Nigga'.. sad cheesy cool
wrong Cavani has not outscored Rashford this season. Rashford had 21goals, Cavani 17goals.
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Nobody: 11:07am On May 27, 2021
wink2015:
Some Nigerian player born in europe deny Nigeria and refuse to play for their fatherland.

This is the kind of problem they face when they claim to be semi-oyibo.
Gbam!!
This is what I wanted to say.
This black UK boys don't give a shit about where they come from.
They look down on where they come from and expect the whites not to also look down on them also.
Imagine them snubbing their fatherland to go play for a white man's country, then when they perform badly and receive racist abuse, they expect me to condole with them....ozwors.
Rashfords case is different sha, he's from the carribean island of Saint kitts and Nevin, I'm not sure those ones even have a national team. But you'll see boys of Nigerian, Senegalese origin trooping to England and France...I know its their choice, but it annoys me, cus I feel it's them looking down on and rejecting their black origin. Anyone who does that to me, somehow deserves to be called a monkey
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Starzo: 11:07am On May 27, 2021
Vinnie2000:

From Argentina or maybe Puerto Rico!!
Dem just dey come play dier matches for Spain!! cheesy cheesy

Some peeps just like to dish out 'Historical Facts' to sound knowledgeable.. sad
they lost their two finals to another Spanish team so he's right
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Starzo: 11:08am On May 27, 2021
Sirwallace:

There was a caught bro.

Kikikikikikiki
nothing was caught here bro
The two finals they lost were to a fellow Spanish side so he's right.
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by HEAVEN4444: 11:14am On May 27, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
I swear. I wonder how such a famous and wealthy black man has time to scroll through thousands of social media comments to find a few dozen racial slurs and cry about it.

God knows if I had his kind of money and fame I will not even have time to read my social media comments. I will just drop my post and sign out. Anyone who doesn’t like me can hit their head on the wall.
its lonely at the top bro. you cant go out anyhow without arranging security details. basically they are prisoners in their huge mansions. prisoners of fame. and the fact that the house is huge makes it even more lonely. social media is all they have for interaction with the outside world. but then again you wouldnt understand because nobody knows you and you cAN hop outside now to buy granut and boli and go to the mall grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Danking1: 11:24am On May 27, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
You deserve every bit of racial insults you dirty stinking flat headed monkey.
How do u look like? Zombie and a little touch of pig. He is million times better than ur entire life.
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by MyOleSolksjaer: 11:28am On May 27, 2021
I am pretty sure he is fucking your mother, sister and aunty.

Danking1:

How do u look like? Zombie and a little touch of pig. He is million times better than ur entire life.
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Feggie3: 11:29am On May 27, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
You deserve every bit of racial insults you dirty stinking flat headed monkey.
Ah ah now! This is too much!
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by YoungAncient1: 11:30am On May 27, 2021
Abegi!!! Every time we hide under the *racial cover* to get cheap sympathy. If them insult you for not playing well, that's what it is; don't bring up the racism into it.

Besides, you didn't play well last night.
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Ikeblessing: 11:33am On May 27, 2021
Ah rashford! maka why?
You are the only person that should have changed man utd story. Chai you fall hands.
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by amazingspiderma: 11:33am On May 27, 2021
When people don't do their job and still expect a pat on the back.
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:36am On May 27, 2021
SEGLIZ:

sis how are you and the entire 'WE' family @? how is business?

the united fans home and abroad are nothing but sore losers. too full of themselves and arrogantly filled with hate.
they seem to be worse than we their acclaimed tout and noise makers, the ones back at Manchester are taking lose out on rashford the ones here in Nigeria are joining the hate and races attack, such a fan base.

In the other news UP BLUES ooooooo.
BLUES FOR LIFE Chief SEGLIZ.
Don't mind those type of fans jare.
They are called plastic fans.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by peressteve: 11:44am On May 27, 2021
Chloraseptic:
I said it before kickoff that Nigeria players plying their trade in Europe hardly lose finals..

Spanish teams in general hardly lose European finals.

As a matter of fact, except Valencia in 2001, no Spanish team has lost a European finals for 20 years now
sevilla vs ac Milan supper cup
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Kingcalls: 11:46am On May 27, 2021
Chloraseptic:
I said it before kickoff that Nigeria players plying their trade in Europe hardly lose finals..

Spanish teams in general hardly lose European finals.

As a matter of fact, except Valencia in 2001, no Spanish team has lost a European finals for 20 years now

Atletico lost twice wink
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Nobody: 11:51am On May 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
its lonely at the top bro. you cant go out anyhow without arranging security details. basically they are prisoners in their huge mansions. prisoners of fame. and the fact that the house is huge makes it even more lonely. social media is all they have for interaction with the outside world. but then again you wouldnt understand because nobody knows you and you cAN hop outside now to buy granut and boli and go to the mall grin grin
Story. There are plenty of rich and famous people living their lives, out and about everyday not caring what social media trolls say about them.

Case in point WIZKID. When last did you see that man respond to any insult online? I doubt he even reads comments anymore.
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by benzene00: 11:52am On May 27, 2021
Nairalandian:

Gbam!!
They look down on where they come from and expect the whites not to also look down on them also.
Imagine them snubbing their fatherland to go play for a white man's country, then when they perform badly and receive racist abuse, they expect me to condole with them....ozwors.
Rashfords case is different sha, he's from the carribean island of Saint kitts and Nevin, I'm not sure those ones even have a national team. But you'll see boys of Nigerian, Senegalese origin trooping to England and France...I know its their choice, but it annoys me, cus I feel it's them looking down on and rejecting their black origin. Anyone who does that to me, somehow deserves to be called a monkey

BĂ stard, shut the fvk up, If there was a one way ticket to leave this country or continent to u.k or America I'm sure you would be on the front seat of the plane.

BĂ stard hypocrite.. ur papa
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by benzene00: 11:53am On May 27, 2021
Nairalandian:

Gbam!!
bĂ stard , will you shut the fvk up,.. If there was a one way ticket to leave this country or continent to live in the United kingdom I'm sure u would be on the front seat of the plane

Hypocrite bĂ stard.. ur papa

Ur whole family there
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by HEAVEN4444: 11:57am On May 27, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
Story. There are plenty of rich and famous people living their lives, out and about everyday not caring what social media trolls say about them.

Case in point WIZKID. When last did you see that man respond to any insult online? I doubt he even reads comments anymore.
bro, celebrity in nigeria is different from celebrity in the west. in naija there is this shop i go on admiralty way lekki, you will run into celebrity their everytime you go, i have run into banky w, and lola omotayo and monalisa chinda etc, bro nobody send them. they are walking around and nobody send them at all. celebrity in uk ? they will mob you like crazy. and so celeb in the west is diff from celeb in naija. shey it is man that has not eaten since morning and is looking for 100 naira that will have strength to be walking up to whizzkid ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by riczy(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2021
Joysticks:
Make them attack de gea wey miss penalty.
he is not a negro!
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Lamasta(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Cc; Kriss216, Lamasta, abeg make una help me console this Fergie.... grin

Fergie001 is on exile since yesterday night grin will return next season when the storm against man united is calm grin
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by antibullshit: 12:07pm On May 27, 2021
Honestly ,theres no reason to trash players the way some of you here and other platforms are trashing Rashford but however if I was a successful footballer I would simply not read any of the comments on social media and if necessary I would hire someone to handle it . Problem solved !
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by riczy(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2021
Rashford would b use by Buhari as collateral for his next loan move in Germany! Ewu Rashford.
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
bro, celebrity in nigeria is different from celebrity in the west. in naija there is this shop i go on admiralty way lekki, you will run into celebrity their everytime you go, i have run into banky w, and lola omotayo and monalisa chinda etc, bro nobody send them. they are walking around and nobody send them at all. celebrity in uk ? they will mob you like crazy. and so celeb in the west is diff from celeb in naija. shey it is man that has not eaten since morning and is looking for 100 naira that will have strength to be walking up to whizzkid ? cheesy
Wizkid gets mobbed by fans in the UK more than Rashford. You can take that to the bank. Just admit Rashford is a snowflake constantly looking out for racist comments on Instagram to cry and complain about. Even his collogue Raheem Sterling who is richer does not have time for it. Man is busy spending his money and making babies across the UK. You think he does not get racist comments on social media too? Bros na who wan get time for rubbish go get time for rubbish. Its that simple.

3 Likes

Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 27, 2021
This rashford na monkey 4uck ur mother rashy son of a harlot son of an animal dog
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by peculiar2233: 12:25pm On May 27, 2021
chocboi78:
Very stupid and useless player��
Even missed and open net and still had the guts to tweet rubbish.
U even deserve more than ure getting.
Bloody fool
E pain am
grin
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Zionman24: 12:35pm On May 27, 2021
He wasn't the one that missed the PK. Always looking for the weaker links to blame.
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by HEAVEN4444: 12:39pm On May 27, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
Wizkid gets mobbed by fans in the UK more than Rashford. You can take that to the bank. Just admit Rashford is a snowflake constantly looking out for racist comments on Instagram to cry and complain about. Even his collogue Raheem Sterling who is richer does not have time for it. Man is busy spending his money and making babies across the UK. You think he does not get racist comments on social media too? Bros na who wan get time for rubbish go get time for rubbish. Its that simple.
okay i get your mindset. you have the mindset of a degenerate so i dont expect you to understand the life of celebrities who are imprisoned in their castles. just because rashford is more vocal about his abuse doesnt make him less of a man. if anything it makes him more of a man. the others just cower and hide but he is standing up like a man and making a statement. see yu have the nigerian mentality of just go on with your life even if you are been used and abused and this is why naija politicians continue to abuse you because you cant stand up for yourself. in your deluded mind so long as you are forking around and making babies all over the place and spending money you should not complain about any abuse. such a degenerate mindset you have. zoo way of thinking

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Lamasta(m): 12:40pm On May 27, 2021
fergie001:
Thunder fire you hundred times. Bastard animal.

Fool.

You never see anything. You and that rubbish they call a Coach....thunder fire you two.

God Bless McTominay & Cavani.

Boss calm down now grin grin grin be calming down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena / Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years / Qatar World Cup 2022 Quarter-Final Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.