Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media (25366 Views)

Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History / Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media / Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Lamasta(m): 12:46pm On May 27, 2021
introvertloe:
E remain man city
No it's Chelsea o cos their own noise pollution the world cannot bear it so all of us at Manchester City will do everything in our capacity to defeat them so as to save the world the stress...
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Xantel(f): 1:09pm On May 27, 2021
Rashford caused everything angry
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by SpiritMmuo: 1:18pm On May 27, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
You deserve every bit of racial insults you dirty stinking flat headed monkey.
Thunder blaster u there. Baastad

U follow those Caucasian orangutan monkeys dey insult Radford monkey. I wish I fit use block scatter Ur mouth
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by SpiritMmuo: 1:22pm On May 27, 2021
joey150:
Footballers should see some of these abuses as an occupational hazard.

The more you give it attention, the more the trolls feed off it.

You just lost a final, put the phone down and go to bed. Nobody says you have to always check social media to see what everybody else thinks about your performance.
Exactly. I'm irritated by black athletes. Always crying and making we blacks look soft. If I was the one I will pay some black guys to be social bodyguards and also racially attack those Caucasians too. When ever you racially assault a Caucasian racist it always takes them by surprise and 9/10 I find out they always back down in shock . If they say monkey�. Call them orangutan monkeys� and include the emoji . Tit for tat not every time playing the victim card as Caucasians like to call it
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by ellizy(m): 1:23pm On May 27, 2021
Ori e baje
Makes its 71
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by SpiritMmuo: 1:25pm On May 27, 2021
shopwiser:
Racism is Racism and should never be condoned.... whether he performed or not..... insulting a black skin... I can't stomach that shît.... If a white man insult me cos of my skin rather than crying.. I'd kill him
I support this. Better than been seen as weak and being a weak black victim
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
okay i get your mindset. you have the mindset of a degenerate so i dont expect you to understand the life of celebrities who are imprisoned in their castles. just because rashford is more vocal about his abuse doesnt make him less of a man. if anything it makes him more of a man. the others just cower and hide but he is standing up like a man and making a statement. see yu have the nigerian mentality of just go on with your life even if you are been used and abused and this is why naija politicians continue to abuse you because you cant stand up for yourself. in your deluded mind so long as you are forking around and making babies all over the place and spending money you should not complain about any abuse. such a degenerate mindset you have. zoo way of thinking
Bahahaha you want us to start insult? Are you really sure? Okay..remember you started it first!

look at this imbecille son of a whhore. I can see you lack comprehension skills. You said Rashford only reads social media insults because he is rich and famous and locked up in his mansion all day because of his fame and I am telling you that is proper 100% pure unadulterated BULLSHIT. Do you know how many other celebrities richer and more famous than him are out and about everyday enjoying themselves and paying no mind to social media nonsense? I brought up Sterlings lifestyle just to make this point to you.

Have you ever even been out of this country? I doubt it because you will never make such a retardedd comment if you have. In my time in the UK, I worked as security for a while and I cant count the number of celebrities, especially footballers I ran into at clubs, malls, restaurants etc. Nobody mobs or disturbs them like you claim, they are just footballers not michael Jackson fool. The odd fan will come for a picture or autograph every now and then but its not a riot everywhere they go like you think. Most of them don't even move around with bodyguards and they drive themselves. The UK is a relatively safe place ode.

Let me tell you, I once saw Mary J. Blige at a place I was working in London. She walked right up to me asked for directions somewhere in the building, I pointed and she left..It wasn't until after she was gone my coworker confirmed to me that it was indeed Mary J. Blige because I wasn't sure because she looked so plain and simple in real life with no guards or crowd or noise around her. Most people there probably didn't even know who the hell she was.

Secondly I am not saying you shouldn't complain about racial abuse, as long as its direct to your face, of course you should. But anyone who has time to go down the rabbit hole of social media and scroll through thousands of comments to find a few racist comments to cry about is obviously a snowflake with WAY too much time on their hands. Most people who post these comments are 12 year old kids and other losers who will not dare say same things to Rashford in his face and if he doesn't know this then he is just an id.iot.
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by SpiritMmuo: 1:27pm On May 27, 2021
Bvlgari:
Eyah sorry bro...all racists are fools

Its a pity that as blacks we have to deal with racism everytime
No we don't

You can as well become a racist yourself especially if you're already a tribalist

Why should an African be a tribalist yet feel inferior to be racist

Try being a racist to a Caucasian one day especially online. I promise you it's fun. They feel shocked and realize they don't have the monopoly of racism especially online
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 27, 2021
Chloraseptic:
I said it before kickoff that Nigeria players plying their trade in Europe hardly lose finals..

Spanish teams in general hardly lose European finals.

As a matter of fact, except Valencia in 2001, no Spanish team has lost a European finals for 20 years now

PURE FACT!!
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 27, 2021
Still their fans
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 27, 2021
[quote author=adewumiopeyemi post=102106864]Not only yoh

Have you check degea imbox on twitter or instagram

Make security they follow them around manu fan are not joking ooo

Guys just watch out for chelsea winning the
Champion league grin[/quote

Biggest Joke in WONDERLAND
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 27, 2021
Rashford always crying. Play ball, you fit okay ode.
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Rossiminku: 1:43pm On May 27, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. Don't u know u are insulting your self? Calling ur fellow black man monkey means u are indirectly saying all black are dirty monkies.u are the biggest fool here. Mumu.ogede. in football game, u win some and you loose some.That is football 4 u.

They are too DUMB to understand that. Don't bother. It is a low IQ issue. Plus self hatred and inferioity complex.

Most of these nairalanders are slaves.

Steeped in self hate and colonial mentality in which they themselves believe they are inferior to whites.

A white man will tell them to lick his butt and they will do it. Did you see how many likes they gave to people who support the racial abuse against Rashford?

They are an embarrassment. Ignore them.
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Rossiminku: 1:48pm On May 27, 2021
Activist001:
Rashford always crying. Play ball, you fit okay ode.

Your problem is you are dumb, thick and stupid.

Your mentality is that of a donkey. No brain.

In your thick skull, it is just fine to racially abuse a player because he had a bad game.

Do you ever do that to white players when they have a bad game?

Of course you don't.

But you're fine with them doing it to blacks.

Slave. Dunce. No brain. Just like 95% of school dropouts that fill this site.
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by hotwax: 1:49pm On May 27, 2021
racists club with plastic glory hunter fans...agbero noise makers..

The noise of penandes no allow us hear word...there is calmness on the street now...

we can breath now

1 Like

Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 27, 2021
Rossiminku:

Your problem is you are dumb, thick and stupid.

Your mentality is that of a donkey. No brain.

In your thick skull, it is just fine to racially abuse a player because he had a bad game.

Do you ever do that to white players when they have a bad game?

Of course you don't.

But you're fine with them doing it to blacks.

Slave. Dunce. No brain. Just like 95% of school dropouts that fill this site.

See me see trouble. I follow you talk? undecided
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by BENEAMATA: 1:54pm On May 27, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
You deserve every bit of racial insults you dirty rstinking flat headed monkey.
Classy , fans these lot . Look no further if you want an example of decorum and class from " true " soccer fans . just look at the disgraceful comments oozing out of most of the commenters on first page alone . Thugs and lowlifes excuse of fans supporting their ilks in europe and these lots have the effontery to label chelsea fans agbero ! morons !
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Hastala: 2:00pm On May 27, 2021
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by BENEAMATA: 2:13pm On May 27, 2021
hotwax:
racists club with plastic glory hunter fans...agbero noise makers..

The noise of penandes no allow us hear word...there is calmness on the street now...

we can breath now
yes oh , like man utd like DEREK CHAUVIN . Tell all RACIST we can now breath .
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by HEAVEN4444: 3:25pm On May 27, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
Bahahaha you want us to start insult? Are you really sure? Okay..remember you started it first!

look at this imbecille son of a whhore. I can see you lack comprehension skills. You said Rashford only reads social media insults because he is rich and famous and locked up in his mansion all day because of his fame and I am telling you that is proper 100% pure unadulterated BULLSHIT. Do you know how many other celebrities richer and more famous than him are out and about everyday enjoying themselves and paying no mind to social media nonsense? I brought up Sterlings lifestyle just to make this point to you.

Have you ever even been out of this country? I doubt it because you will never make such a retardedd comment if you have. In my time in the UK, I worked as security for a while and I cant count the number of celebrities, especially footballers I ran into at clubs, malls, restaurants etc. Nobody mobs or disturbs them like you claim, they are just footballers not michael Jackson fool. The odd fan will come for a picture or autograph every now and then but its not a riot everywhere they go like you think. Most of them don't even move around with bodyguards and they drive themselves. The UK is a relatively safe place ode.

Let me tell you, I once saw Mary J. Blige at a place I was working in London. She walked right up to me asked for directions somewhere in the building, I pointed and she left..It wasn't until after she was gone my coworker confirmed to me that it was indeed Mary J. Blige because I wasn't sure because she looked so plain and simple in real life with no guards or crowd or noise around her. Most people there probably didn't even know who the hell she was.

Secondly I am not saying you shouldn't complain about racial abuse, as long as its direct to your face, of course you should. But anyone who has time to go down the rabbit hole of social media and scroll through thousands of comments to find a few racist comments to cry about is obviously a snowflake with WAY too much time on their hands. Most people who post these comments are 12 year old kids and other losers who will not dare say same things to Rashford in his face and if he doesn't know this then he is just an id.iot.
Alright listen first of all i have spent more time of my life outside of nigeria than in nigeria. i was born in the UK. and i have also done security in the UK. find attached backing evidence ( i am in naija now though ). i am sure you know what an SIA badge is right ? thats the blue one beside my passport. Anyway back to the topic, see i suspect you are an older gentleman and so you can understand life beyond social media. Rashford is only 23 years old. he was born into social media. this is all he knows. people from his generation, anywhere you take them, even in a restaurant they are looking at their phone 24 7. even on the train their face is stuck to their phone. ITS ALL THEY KNOW. THAT IS HIS LIFE IS SOCIAL MEDIA. if you can understand this then you wouldnt be making the statements you are making. whizzkid is like 30 years old and grew up in naija in a period where social mediia wasnt available till maybe when he was in his teens so he can conceive of life outside social media. and so rashford is a social media baby. thats all there is to the argument

3 Likes

Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by chocboi78(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Shut up and f**k you, DE Gea that can't stop any penalty and failed in his own penalty didn't face anything because he is white, imagine if it's black goalkeeper that missed that penalty.
re u okay Degea hasn’t save any of his last 16 penalties he faced.. he can’t even clear a goal kick beyond our own half( no solid kick)..his errors could be easily avoided by substituting him.. rashly was rusty and have been so for the past 10-15 games..his commitment needs questioning
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Theboss100(m): 4:17pm On May 27, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
You deserve every bit of racial insults you dirty stinking flat headed monkey.
I understand how painful it is to lose a final.
Well, I am not here to console you, I am actually going to increase the pain

Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Cruziero75: 4:24pm On May 27, 2021
smiley wink cheesy
MrBONE2:

and too Rash grin
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by mrkings84(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2021
chocboi78:
Very stupid and useless player��
Even missed and open net and still had the guts to tweet rubbish.
U even deserve more than ure getting.
Bloody fool

Ah, I know by the time rashford look inside Nairaland, that 70 abusive words he received on other social will be nothing. Only Nigerians in Nairaland will give him 3 million abuses.

1 Like

Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Gfskw: 5:23pm On May 27, 2021
Really
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by timbros(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2021
Chloraseptic:
I said it before kickoff that Nigeria players plying their trade in Europe hardly lose finals..

Spanish teams in general hardly lose European finals.

As a matter of fact, except Valencia in 2001, no Spanish team has lost a European finals for 20 years now

Stop saying what you don't know.
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by oloshun(m): 8:13pm On May 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Rashford will always be Rashford....

He never runs out of excuses to cover up his woeful performance and this dude reminds me of the former APC National leader that was disgraced in the Edo State governorship election held last year.
Sometimes I wonder how down-to-earth someone can be like Kante. He is one of the most mature men in the world, not only in football. He still drives his Mini and he attended a fan's daughter's weeding, joins people in trains etc. And one stupid boy is busy crying and want the world to shut down because some people say something about him. If he's tired of being black, he should die or bleach.

I will advise him to go and see how Ngolo Omoruyi Kante is handling his own maturely.
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Rossiminku: 8:30pm On May 27, 2021
Tell a black American, Jamaican, South African, Ghanaian, Kenyan, Zimbabwean, Trinidadian, or Black British person that you've been racially abused and discriminated against: Their response:

''That is evil, horrible and disgusting. We will stand by your side and fight to ensure our people are treated equally and fairly, without prejudice''.

Tell a Nigerian that you've been racially abused and discriminated against: His response:

''Before nko? So you thought you were equal to the white man in the first place? Please shut up and stop complaining''.
NATION OF LOW SELF ESTEEM, SELF-HATING COONS.

WORLD'S BIGGEST IMPORTER OF SKIN BLEACHING CREAMS.

DISGUSTING, LOST PEOPLE DROWNING IN INFERIORITY COMPLEX. SPIT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years / Qatar World Cup 2022 Quarter-Final Fixtures / Lukaku's Goal Sends Chelsea Into Club World Club Final.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.