Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media (25362 Views)

Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History / Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media / Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
Alright listen first of all i have spent more time of my life outside of nigeria than in nigeria. i was born in the UK. and i have also done security in the UK. find attached backing evidence ( i am in naija now though ). i am sure you know what an SIA badge is right ? thats the blue one beside my passport. Anyway back to the topic, see i suspect you are an older gentleman and so you can understand life beyond social media. Rashford is only 23 years old. he was born into social media. this is all he knows. people from his generation, anywhere you take them, even in a restaurant they are looking at their phone 24 7. even on the train their face is stuck to their phone. ITS ALL THEY KNOW. THAT IS HIS LIFE IS SOCIAL MEDIA. if you can understand this then you wouldnt be making the statements you are making. whizzkid is like 30 years old and grew up in naija in a period where social mediia wasnt available till maybe when he was in his teens so he can conceive of life outside social media. and so rashford is a social media baby. that's all there is to the argument

So you are this exposed and you were talking like someone that didn't know what's up. Its simply not true that footballers and celebs in the UK are all holed up at home out of fear of being mobbed. The UK is a much more civilized society than that. Except you're a mega star like Michael Jackson or Beyonce, you may not even need security at all. Any fans who do want a picture or autograph politely approach you and leave, there is no mobbing.

I have gotten on the underground tube and seen members of parliament and top Canary Wharf bank executives sitting comfortably with no fear. The footballer Nigel Reo-Coker was a close friend of one of my guys and they shared the same apartment complex in Docklands back in the days.. I never saw him move about with any fear though he was already a well known footballer in London at the time. So if Rashford is too immature to understand that most racist insults on social media are coming from low lives and underaged kids then that's his problem. But most footballers don't notice all that unless its direct to their face,
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by HEAVEN4444: 10:22pm On May 27, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

So you are this exposed and you were talking like someone that didn't know what's up. Its simply not true that footballers and celebs in the UK are all holed up at home out of fear of being mobbed. The UK is a much more civilized society than that. Except you're a mega star like Michael Jackson or Beyonce, you may not even need security at all. Any fans who do want a picture or autograph politely approach you and leave, there is no mobbing.

I have gotten on the underground tube and seen members of parliament and top Canary Wharf bank executives sitting comfortably with no fear. The footballer Nigel Reo-Coker was a close friend of one of my guys and they shared the same apartment complex in Docklands back in the days.. I never saw him move about with any fear though he was already a well known footballer in London at the time. So if Rashford is too immature to understand that most racist insults on social media are coming from low lives and underaged kids then that's his problem. But most footballers don't notice all that unless its direct to their face,
well with all due respect to you but all the celebs you have mentioned were never top shots, however Rashford is a striker in the best club in all of UK, trust me that guy can not stroll around like a member of parliament or nigel reo coker ( dont even know who he is to be frank with you, this the first time i have heard his name in my whole life ). now here is a true story for you. I was on brixton high street beside the police station ( i lived in guiness trust estate in brixton at the time ) and mike tyson came out of his car thinking he could stroll around, he was mobbed by like 2000 people, the whole brixton came to a standstill, it was policemen who came and rescued him and snuck him inside the police station. and the people stood outside the police station for hours hoping the police would let him out to see the crowd. he waved a few times from the window and they snuck him through the back and he escaped. TRUE STORY. this was a while back though.

1 Like

Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by HEAVEN4444: 10:37pm On May 27, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

ahhh i found the story i told you above is in a newspaper. i was there

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/612410.stm
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by 99thEnemy(m): 10:56pm On May 27, 2021
Kriss216:

cheesy cheesy

Don't worry about Saturday. You and Playmaker14 will celebrate with us on Saturday, that's for sure.
No matter the outcome, don't go and hide like the way you were running away from 'Unmen Gun Known' in Owerri on the 25th of May 2021 grin grin grin
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by 99thEnemy(m): 11:01pm On May 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Rashford will always be Rashford....

He never runs out of excuses to cover up his woeful performance and this dude reminds me of the former APC National leader that was disgraced in the Edo State governorship election held last year.

I will advise him to go and see how Ngolo Omoruyi Kante is handling his own maturely.
PlayMaker 419 grin grin grin
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by PlayMaker14: 11:03pm On May 27, 2021
99thEnemy:
PlayMaker 419 grin grin grin
Lol, good evening bro .... cheesy
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Kriss216: 11:48pm On May 27, 2021
99thEnemy:
No matter the outcome, don't go and hide like the way you were running away from 'Unmen Gun Known' in Owerri on the 25th of May 2021 grin grin grin
We hide from killer Nigerian soldiers not UGM.

No more Denique for you again. You're against Chelsea
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by 99thEnemy(m): 12:09am On May 28, 2021
Kriss216:

We hide from killer Nigerian soldiers not UGM.

No more Denique for you again. You're against Chelsea
I was scared of losing the only eligible person that trys' to fight me over my sweetheart DENIQUE.

You know I am forever a ManCHESTer united and Barcelona fan. grin
Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by Kriss216: 12:13am On May 28, 2021
99thEnemy:
I was scared of losing the only eligible person that trys' to fight me over my sweetheart DENIQUE.

You know I am forever a ManCHESTer united and Barcelona fan. grin
A Manchester United fan that prefers Messi over C Ronaldo Strange.

1 Like

Re: UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media by 99thEnemy(m): 12:20am On May 28, 2021
Kriss216:

A Manchester United fan that prefers Messi over C Ronaldo Strange.
Ronaldinho is my GOAT, then Messi follows. grin

wait.... Who the fvck is C. Ronaldo? Or did you mean C. Penaldo? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena / Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years / Qatar World Cup 2022 Quarter-Final Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.