Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service (16942 Views)

Naira Scarcity: “I Bought N40K With N70K” At Embassy – Paul Okoye Laments / Ondo Loggers Block Benin-Lagos Highway To Protest Against Extortion / Igbo Youths Plan To Protest At The British Embassy against Nnamdi Ka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by crazyABO(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2021
Lol come to new york ... it's the same everywhere, its in our DNA
Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by wink2015(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2021
I thought all the Nigerians there in South Africa have all left South Africa following the Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians orchestrated by black south africans while the Ramphosa administration turned it face the other ways.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by nike4love: 12:30pm On May 27, 2021
FreeIgbos:
The tragic irony is that while these Nigerians can easily protest in a foreign country, they can't dare to do so in their own country!! The few they tried in Lekki and Kaduna was violently disrupted by their own government that sent police to use live bullet on them, while others were brutalized by hired sponsored thugs shocked shocked

Here is South Africa, a fellow African country and not America or an European nation. Now, consider these scenarios and tell me if Nigeria is indeed not a zoo. SMH!

Bro don't insult the animals by calling this shihole a zoo...na beg I beg

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2021
If it to be in Nigeria by now serious mobile police and soldiers armed to the teeth welding AK 47 would have been shooting sporadically to disperse them away but here is a sane country and those officials at the embassy being who they are, extortion and bribery is the other of the day. A leopard can never change its spots just as old habits die hard

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by MsAllison(f): 12:38pm On May 27, 2021
PissfulProtester:
e shock you ABI? grin

You no believe say I go know you deep like that..

We are watching you..

When the time is right, we go deliver judgement on you
sorry I'm a married woman
I don't know you
Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by GboyegaD(m): 12:38pm On May 27, 2021
Built2last:
Nigerian spirit is carried everywhere by Nigerians

I got a message from UK passport office reminding me that my passport will expire soon.

That i need to book appointment to renew it.

No hassle, no bribe, no stress.

That's because there are people hired to do their job and they are doing it.

To renew Naija passpot in London, if you dont know anyone or have 100 pounds for bribe, you go wait tire

I needed to renew mine at NY and you needed to see how we were treated. They even called the NYPD to come discharge us on a termed Nigerian soil. You either pay $350 backdoor or they don't honor your appointment.

I had to call the High Commission in Ottawa and was lucky they gave me a date. I did it there without any hassle. The good thing was that innovate1 returned the fees I paid to the High Commission at NY.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by ictjobber: 12:39pm On May 27, 2021
Nigeria is proof that a greedy mind is man's most severe disaster..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by Built2last: 12:41pm On May 27, 2021
GboyegaD:

I needed to renew mine at NY and you needed to see how we were treated. They even called the NYPD to come discharge us on a termed Nigerian soil. You either pay $350 backdoor or they don't honor your appointment.

I had to call the High Commission in Ottawa and was lucky they gave me a date. I did it there without any hassle. The good thing was that innovate1 returned the fees I paid to the High Commission at NY.

Who is the owner of that Innovate1 that we pay to. i remember making payment to them. why don't we pay directly to Nigerian immigration service.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by BigDawsNet: 12:41pm On May 27, 2021
You suffer to get a passport which is ranked one if the weakest in the world...

shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by criuze(m): 12:47pm On May 27, 2021
Please once more help me say

biafra is the Future.

A shame of a useless country
Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by Kingstanding: 12:52pm On May 27, 2021
FreeIgbos:
The tragic irony is that while these Nigerians can easily protest in a foreign country, they can't dare to do so in their own country!! The few they tried in Lekki and Kaduna was violently disrupted by their own government that sent police to use live bullet on them, while others were brutalized by hired sponsored thugs shocked shocked

Here is South Africa, a fellow African country and not America or an European nation. Now, consider these scenarios and tell me if Nigeria is indeed not a zoo. SMH!
. If Nigeria's government officials work directly with Almighty God in heaven they will still gonna corrupt some Angel like them. Former British Prime Minister David Cameron once said that Nigerians are fantastically corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by Happy2020: 12:53pm On May 27, 2021
Even the Nigerian embassies in the states try and extort money for their services. It’s in the DNA of Nigerians to extort.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by freshvine(f): 12:53pm On May 27, 2021
Names that are supposed to be sent as Consular General to Afghanistan, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Niger, Mali, Syria, Bangladesh, Somalia etc are not sent but developed countries like USA, Canada, Australia, Europe and South Africa to go continue their hatred and marginalization.

Without Ibos most embassies and diplomatic ties will be useless for Nigeria state.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 27, 2021
It is Nigeria-n embassy. Same everywhere in the world.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by ferociouz(m): 12:57pm On May 27, 2021
THE NIGERIAN CONSULATE IN NEW YORK: AN INTERNATIONAL EXTENSION, OF THE NIGERIAN BUREAUCRATIC TORTURE �

I applied to renew my Nigerian passport in January of 2020. You apply, and pay online. I was given an appointment date for September 27, 2020. I was shocked. What organization or Corporation can be that busy or backed up to give me a 9 months waiting period. Then the Coronavirus hits America in March of 2020. I can now justify the long wait.

I kept monitoring the Nigerian Consulate website, they never posted anything about Covid 19 hindering their operation. On the day of my appointment, the weather was vicious, snow everywhere. I took an Uber ride to Manhattan.

Normally this ride would cost me $45. On this day I paid $101.67. When I got to the Nigerian consulate, the building was closed. And there was no notification saying why. I noticed a long line of people snaking into the streets. They were fellow Nigerians who came to renew their passports. Among them was a woman with two kids crying uncontrollably.

She said it's her first time up North. She came all the way from Arizona. She knows no one in New York and cannot afford any hotel in Manhattan. I felt so bad, I was tempted to ask her to stay over in my place. I quickly decided against that because I didn't want her to think otherwise.

It is important to know that if you are Nigerian, and living in America, there are only three cities you can go, to renew your passport. These cities are New York, Washington DC, and Atlanta.

After a long wait, a strange looking man suddenly appeared from the building, and nonchalantly said, "Due to Covid 19, we are closed. We are only open on Wednesdays, and Fridays". Then came the shocker. He said "Those with Appointments must go back to reapply online, to get new appointment dates"

I quizzed the man....."Why did you not post on your website that you are closed due to Covid 19"? He quickly shot back "That is not my job". Normally I would have shredded this Consulate Dummy, but the woman crying got me. I did the least I can do for her, and went my way.

My Sister Jane in California helped me reapply for passport renewal. I get another date for February 3, 2021. Then the Calamity happens. My Mother, the only True love of my life dies on December 13, 2020 in California. Now my case is Urgent.

On February 3, 2021, I took an Uber ride to the Nigerian consulate, again it cost me an arm and a leg, because the weather was bad. The notice on my appointment letter says "We are open from 10:00am to 12 noon. I got there at exactly 11: 02 am . Just as I tried entering the building, this uncouth, trash talking Nigerian security man jammed the door on my foot. Oh my.....I was livid. I was ready to do harm, and go to jail. This man said "we are closing early today, the Snow is coming".

I ignored this profoundly Rude idiot, and forced my way in. I said "Dude I have an appointment, and it's my second time here, and I won't budge until my passport is Renewed today. The man threatened to call the police, if I didn't leave immediately. I ignored him, and he called the cops to remove me from the building. In a Blink four Manhattan metropolitan police surrounded me. I didn't flinch.

They asked to see my identification. I showed them. They asked the uneducated Nigerian thug, working for the consulate, what is the problem? He said I am not supposed to be here. The police asked me what I came to do. I gave them my appointment letter.

I gave them a background story, how this is my second time here. Then they looked at my letter and saw the time stamped on it. They were surprised and indeed angry with the Nigerian Cave idiot. The police said, Sir this man has an appointment to be here today, and he is here before your stated closing time.

Why will you close the Consulate because of your anticipation of Snow ? How is it his business that it's going to Snow ? Do you not know how far these people came?

Many Nigerians who saw me with the police quickly made a B---line and Disappeared. Instead of sticking it out, and insisting on their Rights to be attended to.

I first entered this building in 2008 I believe. I came for something different. I was standing on this line that never moved an inch for an hour. I left the line and began to study the room, and stuff. That's when I noticed the trashy, weather-beaten Nigerian map on the wall. It reflected only 23 states. I was sure that there are 36 states in the Nigerian federation.

I politely walked up to the receptionist, a woman who was filing her nails, and chewing gum so loud like a wild Cayote. I said this Map does not represent the current Nigeria. She rolled her pancaked Eyes at me, and said in halting English....."Oga na Nigerian map you come to look. What is my Concern with the map". I digress.

As I waited to be attended to, I began to study everything in the building. You wouldn't dare allow your Dog to sit on the nasty gray carpet. The chairs had months of food crumbs on them. And they were taped to keep from wobbling. Dust mites and cobwebs everywhere.

I spent 3 hours in the Nigerian Consulate. Two hours just waiting to be called for the Biometric procedure. They have 3 people doing the job one fellow ought to do. Someone is at the door to verify your appointment date. Someone is standing like a mannequin in the lobby, just pointing to the Elevator you should take. And another who rides with you to the 8th floor interview room. How stupid, and retarded is that ?

I must say people who work here have no passion for what they do. There is a lackadaisical attitude among the workers here. They dress to work, like they are going to a Barbecue party. Some take sadistic pleasure to punish you, by frustrating, and running you circles. It is their fiefdom. Like the Nigerian police I engaged in Abuja, you are not expected to question anything. Keep your Brilliant ideas to yourself. We like it the way it is here.

I saw posters promoting the Nigerian National identification card. It's mandatory. It's the Nigerian equivalent of the Social Security system in the United States of America. I thought it was a good idea, and decided to sign up for it. When I asked a Consulate official about the process, he wore a silly smirk on his face, and nonchalantly said to me, "My Brother leave that thing. Na just poster we post. Nobody is doing it here".

I asked him why are you not Educating people about this national project ? He quickly said "I don't know anything about that". I was stunned by his comment. He quickly disappeared. I saw a bold sign on the wall stating, "No photographs allowed in this building". I quickly got an idea. I braved it, and secretly took these pictures below.

The only sane man I met in the Nigerian consulate is Vincent Ousman. He was very smartly dressed in form fitting slacks and a neck tie. As he was fingerprinting me he said, he heard me asking questions. He said "Welcome to my world Sir". I work here. It is a madhouse here. We have someone here, whose job is to answer the phone, but she doesn't care. And no one does anything if you complain".

I asked him if I can speak to the Consulate General ? He said he is not here, but I should write to him. He said the Consulate General is very aware of peoples complaints. However he told me what the Consulate General said, and I quote......"I can't do anything with 10, or 20 complaints. I need at least 200 complaints before I can act".

lf you are reading, do you not want to Slap the Consulate General Silly ? Who are these people ? How does Nigeria give someone with such retarded psychology such responsibility ?

After the interview, you are told, you must wait one month for the passport to arrive. Now my Mother is dead. I don't have that luxury to wait. I wrote a letter to the Consulate General. In the letter, I wanted to know why I had to wait one month for a new passport.

They say, the passport is coming from Nigeria. I said this is beyond ridiculous. The Embassy or the Consulate is a country's window to the world. The Nigerian Embassy is Nigeria abroad. Every thing needed to run an Embassy ought to exist where that Embassy is located. It is dizzying to me, to be told by retarded Nigerian Embassy staff "We are waiting for Passports from Abuja".

Surprise, Surprise, I got a response from the Consulate General. He said, "Mr. Maxie Ehieze, I heard about you. We are doing our best to make the Consulate efficient".

Before I left, I decided to visit the Senegalese, and the Egyptian Embassies. Both Embassies were happy to see me. The Senegalese Embassy has a Beautiful pictorial history of their Country on the walls. Same with Egypt. Historical, and Cultural artifacts beautifully displayed in the rooms. And the fake "Giant of Africa" has nothing. There is nothing about the History, nor her Cultural heritage of Nigeria, in her Consulate building. How shameful is that ?

"The Nigerian House" otherwise known as the Consulate Building is a pretty forest-green marble high rise, standing alone, in New York's prime Avenue. The Nigerian House is one block away from The "United Nations", situated by the famed Hudson River.

No Country's Embassy or Consulate dares to compare with the Majestic Beauty of the Nigerian House, until you enter the building. Then you cry Rivers for the inept, and profoundly Corrupt contraption called Nigeria. Nigeria is a hot mess.

Those who parade, and suffocate people like me, with their Silly Patriotism, are partly responsible for the longevity of this Crooked and Evil amalgamation, parading as a country. There is no Country. This Forced and Abused Marriage, masquerading as a country must be Divorced.

I got my passport a week after I wrote to the Consulate General. Go figure �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by Charly68: 1:01pm On May 27, 2021
So the stupid leaders took their corruption sickness to South Africa...they are just messing us up everywhere.. God punish the devil

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by Pentagon007: 1:04pm On May 27, 2021
MsAllison:

adadike you see those serial igbo haters I'm telling you

Leave Adadike alone. She benefits from the ugly rot of a system the country operates. That explains her love for Zoogeria. A govt vuvuzela advertising herself in order to be hired for a pay.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by MsAllison(f): 1:06pm On May 27, 2021
Pentagon007:

Leave Adadike alone. She benefits from the ugly rot of a system the country operates. That explains her love for Zoogeria. A govt vuvuzela advertising herself in order to be hired for a pay.
I love her so much
I don't want those igbo haters to manipulate her
Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by Davefed(m): 1:09pm On May 27, 2021
Govt was made to make life easier for her citizens both in and outside her shore but Nigeria govt Case is to make her citizens suffer both in and out side the shore of Nigeria..
Whereever the north heads there will be problem related to mismanagement, maladministration and blame games because of their educational disadvantage couple with their nepotistic attitude. When Nigeria was practicing real federalism in 1960s , Eastern and Western Regions were advanced and as well doing perfectly well in their civil service, while the northern region was epileptically backwards that they even had to seek expatriates to fill their Northernzation civil service.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 27, 2021
MsAllison:
I love her so much
I don't want those igbo haters to manipulate her
Story.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by alexola20(m): 1:13pm On May 27, 2021
You people should stop calling Nigeria a zoo.
Zoo is better organized and taken care of.But unfortunately Nigeria is a FVCKING JUNGLE,much worse than a natural jungle where animals reside.

Nigeria is a jungle.

EOD.
FreeIgbos:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by teezyaaa: 1:15pm On May 27, 2021
This is scary

Have you heard of Sytiamo Technology They give quick loans to market women in established markets in Nigeria and promote financial inclusion
Check them out and partner with them today.
https://sytiamo.com/
https://www.instagram.com/sytiamotechnology/
https://twitter.com/sytiamotech
Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by pacespot(m): 1:24pm On May 27, 2021
Anywhere you go, Nigerians always making life difficult for themselves, just pray you're not trapped with a Nigerian in an advanced country

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by BennyDGreat: 1:29pm On May 27, 2021
ferociouz:
THE NIGERIAN CONSULATE IN NEW YORK: AN INTERNATIONAL EXTENSION, OF THE NIGERIAN BUREAUCRATIC TORTURE �

I applied to renew my Nigerian passport in January of 2020. You apply, and pay online. I was given an appointment date for September 27, 2020. I was shocked. What organization or Corporation can be that busy or backed up to give me a 9 months waiting period. Then the Coronavirus hits America in March of 2020. I can now justify the long wait.

I kept monitoring the Nigerian Consulate website, they never posted anything about Covid 19 hindering their operation. On the day of my appointment, the weather was vicious, snow everywhere. I took an Uber ride to Manhattan.

Normally this ride would cost me $45. On this day I paid $101.67. When I got to the Nigerian consulate, the building was closed. And there was no notification saying why. I noticed a long line of people snaking into the streets. They were fellow Nigerians who came to renew their passports. Among them was a woman with two kids crying uncontrollably.

She said it's her first time up North. She came all the way from Arizona. She knows no one in New York and cannot afford any hotel in Manhattan. I felt so bad, I was tempted to ask her to stay over in my place. I quickly decided against that because I didn't want her to think otherwise.

It is important to know that if you are Nigerian, and living in America, there are only three cities you can go, to renew your passport. These cities are New York, Washington DC, and Atlanta.

After a long wait, a strange looking man suddenly appeared from the building, and nonchalantly said, "Due to Covid 19, we are closed. We are only open on Wednesdays, and Fridays". Then came the shocker. He said "Those with Appointments must go back to reapply online, to get new appointment dates"

I quizzed the man....."Why did you not post on your website that you are closed due to Covid 19"? He quickly shot back "That is not my job". Normally I would have shredded this Consulate Dummy, but the woman crying got me. I did the least I can do for her, and went my way.

My Sister Jane in California helped me reapply for passport renewal. I get another date for February 3, 2021. Then the Calamity happens. My Mother, the only True love of my life dies on December 13, 2020 in California. Now my case is Urgent.

On February 3, 2021, I took an Uber ride to the Nigerian consulate, again it cost me an arm and a leg, because the weather was bad. The notice on my appointment letter says "We are open from 10:00am to 12 noon. I got there at exactly 11: 02 am . Just as I tried entering the building, this uncouth, trash talking Nigerian security man jammed the door on my foot. Oh my.....I was livid. I was ready to do harm, and go to jail. This man said "we are closing early today, the Snow is coming".

I ignored this profoundly Rude idiot, and forced my way in. I said "Dude I have an appointment, and it's my second time here, and I won't budge until my passport is Renewed today. The man threatened to call the police, if I didn't leave immediately. I ignored him, and he called the cops to remove me from the building. In a Blink four Manhattan metropolitan police surrounded me. I didn't flinch.

They asked to see my identification. I showed them. They asked the uneducated Nigerian thug, working for the consulate, what is the problem? He said I am not supposed to be here. The police asked me what I came to do. I gave them my appointment letter.

I gave them a background story, how this is my second time here. Then they looked at my letter and saw the time stamped on it. They were surprised and indeed angry with the Nigerian Cave idiot. The police said, Sir this man has an appointment to be here today, and he is here before your stated closing time.

Why will you close the Consulate because of your anticipation of Snow ? How is it his business that it's going to Snow ? Do you not know how far these people came?

Many Nigerians who saw me with the police quickly made a B---line and Disappeared. Instead of sticking it out, and insisting on their Rights to be attended to.

I first entered this building in 2008 I believe. I came for something different. I was standing on this line that never moved an inch for an hour. I left the line and began to study the room, and stuff. That's when I noticed the trashy, weather-beaten Nigerian map on the wall. It reflected only 23 states. I was sure that there are 36 states in the Nigerian federation.

I politely walked up to the receptionist, a woman who was filing her nails, and chewing gum so loud like a wild Cayote. I said this Map does not represent the current Nigeria. She rolled her pancaked Eyes at me, and said in halting English....."Oga na Nigerian map you come to look. What is my Concern with the map". I digress.

As I waited to be attended to, I began to study everything in the building. You wouldn't dare allow your Dog to sit on the nasty gray carpet. The chairs had months of food crumbs on them. And they were taped to keep from wobbling. Dust mites and cobwebs everywhere.

I spent 3 hours in the Nigerian Consulate. Two hours just waiting to be called for the Biometric procedure. They have 3 people doing the job one fellow ought to do. Someone is at the door to verify your appointment date. Someone is standing like a mannequin in the lobby, just pointing to the Elevator you should take. And another who rides with you to the 8th floor interview room. How stupid, and retarded is that ?

I must say people who work here have no passion for what they do. There is a lackadaisical attitude among the workers here. They dress to work, like they are going to a Barbecue party. Some take sadistic pleasure to punish you, by frustrating, and running you circles. It is their fiefdom. Like the Nigerian police I engaged in Abuja, you are not expected to question anything. Keep your Brilliant ideas to yourself. We like it the way it is here.

I saw posters promoting the Nigerian National identification card. It's mandatory. It's the Nigerian equivalent of the Social Security system in the United States of America. I thought it was a good idea, and decided to sign up for it. When I asked a Consulate official about the process, he wore a silly smirk on his face, and nonchalantly said to me, "My Brother leave that thing. Na just poster we post. Nobody is doing it here".

I asked him why are you not Educating people about this national project ? He quickly said "I don't know anything about that". I was stunned by his comment. He quickly disappeared. I saw a bold sign on the wall stating, "No photographs allowed in this building". I quickly got an idea. I braved it, and secretly took these pictures below.

The only sane man I met in the Nigerian consulate is Vincent Ousman. He was very smartly dressed in form fitting slacks and a neck tie. As he was fingerprinting me he said, he heard me asking questions. He said "Welcome to my world Sir". I work here. It is a madhouse here. We have someone here, whose job is to answer the phone, but she doesn't care. And no one does anything if you complain".

I asked him if I can speak to the Consulate General ? He said he is not here, but I should write to him. He said the Consulate General is very aware of peoples complaints. However he told me what the Consulate General said, and I quote......"I can't do anything with 10, or 20 complaints. I need at least 200 complaints before I can act".

lf you are reading, do you not want to Slap the Consulate General Silly ? Who are these people ? How does Nigeria give someone with such retarded psychology such responsibility ?

After the interview, you are told, you must wait one month for the passport to arrive. Now my Mother is dead. I don't have that luxury to wait. I wrote a letter to the Consulate General. In the letter, I wanted to know why I had to wait one month for a new passport.

They say, the passport is coming from Nigeria. I said this is beyond ridiculous. The Embassy or the Consulate is a country's window to the world. The Nigerian Embassy is Nigeria abroad. Every thing needed to run an Embassy ought to exist where that Embassy is located. It is dizzying to me, to be told by retarded Nigerian Embassy staff "We are waiting for Passports from Abuja".

Surprise, Surprise, I got a response from the Consulate General. He said, "Mr. Maxie Ehieze, I heard about you. We are doing our best to make the Consulate efficient".

Before I left, I decided to visit the Senegalese, and the Egyptian Embassies. Both Embassies were happy to see me. The Senegalese Embassy has a Beautiful pictorial history of their Country on the walls. Same with Egypt. Historical, and Cultural artifacts beautifully displayed in the rooms. And the fake "Giant of Africa" has nothing. There is nothing about the History, nor her Cultural heritage of Nigeria, in her Consulate building. How shameful is that ?

"The Nigerian House" otherwise known as the Consulate Building is a pretty forest-green marble high rise, standing alone, in New York's prime Avenue. The Nigerian House is one block away from The "United Nations", situated by the famed Hudson River.

No Country's Embassy or Consulate dares to compare with the Majestic Beauty of the Nigerian House, until you enter the building. Then you cry Rivers for the inept, and profoundly Corrupt contraption called Nigeria. Nigeria is a hot mess.

Those who parade, and suffocate people like me, with their Silly Patriotism, are partly responsible for the longevity of this Crooked and Evil amalgamation, parading as a country. There is no Country. This Forced and Abused Marriage, masquerading as a country must be Divorced.

I got my passport a week after I wrote to the Consulate General. Go figure �

God....how can a few make life so difficult for others?
Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by 00FFT00(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2021
Built2last:
Nigerian spirit is carried everywhere by Nigerians

I got a message from UK passport office reminding me that my passport will expire soon.

That i need to book appointment to renew it.

No hassle, no bribe, no stress.

That's because there are people hired to do their job and they are doing it.

To renew Naija passpot in London, if you dont know anyone or have 100 pounds for bribe, you go wait tire

A Blackman is a curse on himself.

Na these same idiots still sell their brothers and sisters give oyinbo man as slaves.

This is how a bunch of thieves turned Jesus Christ into a commodity, and have been trading him since in the name of church.

God go punish all of them.

Barayi, Awọn ọlọsà, Ndị Oshi!
Re: Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service by H2ho(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2021
This is bad.... sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Ajao: Former Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Is Dead / Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says / Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.