Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) (82381 Views)

General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Shows Off Table Tennis Skills With Chief Of Staff (Photo) / Dino Melaye And His Staff (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Toscarel: 1:35pm On May 27, 2021
One abokki goes out another abokki comes in, one naija my foot

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by koladebrainiac(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2021
bUHARI WILL NEVER

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by JustZoe(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by bibiking7(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2021

Congratulations are not really in order in this case

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by ateamblezing(f): 1:36pm On May 27, 2021
Why not someone from the south?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 27, 2021
My mind told me a general from infantry will be appointed Coas

Congratulations Sir
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Henix(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2021
Buhari never disappoints

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by onomeabuja: 1:36pm On May 27, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE
walahi this man de take weed wela
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by KoshCAD: 1:36pm On May 27, 2021
Another northerner and the Southern fools called leaders are blind.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Wetpuxy: 1:36pm On May 27, 2021
Okay same aboki people
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by easyfem(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2021
this one go dance to there tone
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by eburuu: 1:36pm On May 27, 2021
[quote autho
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 27, 2021
Seized
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Coldshisha: 1:36pm On May 27, 2021
Na Nepotism go kill Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by KingMicky3286: 1:36pm On May 27, 2021
Buhari can never disappoint by appointment..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by barclayb(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Naija147: 1:36pm On May 27, 2021
post=102112627:

GBAMSOLUTELY!
End of thread!

I pity your life

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Blitz888(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2021
D
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by gurunlocker: 1:37pm On May 27, 2021
Is it a taboo to appoint someone from other region?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Olami83: 1:37pm On May 27, 2021
Another disaster

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2021
Sickler terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by NgwaManNaaija4L: 1:38pm On May 27, 2021
He won't be different, Saint ugm are ready for him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Nwaotu10(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2021
Henceforth, I will be a party to Biafra restoration. grin

BIAFRA is our last solace.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by doneback04: 1:38pm On May 27, 2021
Tribalism government

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by elbarond(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2021
He looks like a lifeless cowman dullard president. Doesn't look like a good man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Ausval: 1:38pm On May 27, 2021
I believe these are some of the problems Nigeria is having

A sensible leader can solve the insecurity problem in Nigeria within six months ..

Nigerians are easy to negotiate with and they buy into words of the mouth so fast ..that means dialoguing with Nigerians is very very easy

There are a lot of agitations in the north ,east and west ..even in the south

What a responsible government ought to do is to engage these region in dialogue

Oya o northerners what is the problem ,Easterners what is the problem southerner what is the issues ,listen to them and make them an offer

The reason why terrorism is difficult to solve in the country is because even the host communities at which these terrorist operates supports them ,these communities has lost faith and hope in the government

Engage them buy their trust ,win them over and see if they won't be giving valid information against these terrorist

There are a lot of agitations in the east ,they feel marginalized ...engaged them more in your government and see if the agitations won't stop over night ...engage more Igbo's in your cabinet listen to their cries ,bring up initiative that promotes unity ..

Give every igbo indigene that graduates with a first class a federal scholarship to pursue masters degree

Invite Namandi KANU engage him and make him understand Nigeria need peace and unity

Engage the northerners give them valid reasons to live with peace with others

Tell the fulani herders tell them these is the 21st century and that its outdated to be roaming about with cattles ...make alternative provision for them...

If the government have been educating the Fulani's I believe by this time non of them will want to be roaming the street with cattle's

The west are agitating because of the menace of the herders engage them listen to their plight

BUHARI stand up and engage your citizens stop being a foreigner in your country

Best Regards

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by eburuu: 1:39pm On May 27, 2021
Akinsete19:
Quota system people.
if by chance you make it in life carry devil go secure your mama for village...oloshe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Mckeni007: 1:39pm On May 27, 2021
Congratulations
I will urge him to continue the good works of his immediate predecessor late Atahiru
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by wwwihy: 1:39pm On May 27, 2021
Congratulations General Yahaya
God Bless Nigeria Army
God Bless Commander in Chief , President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by handsome86(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2021
I had a premonition regarding his appointment that he will be replaced by a Fulani man
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by GeneralPula: 1:39pm On May 27, 2021
Goodluck..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.