Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct (31011 Views)

Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga / NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting / Updated: NBC Sanctions AIT, NTA, Channels, And Others-threatens Outright Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by lizdammy: 4:52pm On May 27, 2021
[quote author=Revere27 post=102114441]

What should we say about yesterday's own ooo??... When he slapped someone for not taking his permission before writing out his name tongue tongue. /quote]

Again?

Could it be that he is suffering from slappiasis?
Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by Engrgreg231(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2021
what the woman did was not right but ordinary ahmed gets angry easily
Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by samonak(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2021
Can you see the Hypocrisy of the FG? They're quick to sanction him because he is constantly exposing their ineptitude, is it not the same country that a Senator slapped a citizen? What of the Nigerian ambassador to Mexico that slapped a journalist who called him out for driving against traffic? What about the CCT chairman that assaulted a guard at Banex plaza in Abuja? Just look at how they're vilifying this human right crusader who has been constantly fighting against injustice and wickedness in high places. Ordinary Ahmed God pass them. This shall also pass again. More power to your elbow.

Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by edoairways: 4:58pm On May 27, 2021
SoftP:
Let’s forget Morals and face reality,
How disgustful can u look into a woman’s face who set a Child ablaze.
The lady was lucky she wasn’t lynched by Mob , obviously would’ve found her head on spike.

None seems to care about the burnt child, but the little tendered slap cry
Exactly! Unfortunately the foolish masses fell for the trick used by top powerful cabals. It is easy to criticize from the outside but difficult to bear the heat inside.
Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by Emdee590(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2021
You forget when Sowore wanted to use Brekete studio for his revolution promotion and he was denied access ? Who owns Sahara ?
lafiagi007:

That is a blatant lie, I watched the yesterday program from A-Z and there was nothing like that, you can watch it on youtube juts search for BREKETE FAMILY PROGRAM (OUTSIDE BROADCAST) 26TH MAY 2021 that is the yesterday's program, so why are you guys using propaganda trying to bring this man down, na una go fall sha.
Note: I am not saying the man is right by slapping anybody, but telling the world that this incidence occured yesterday is very wrong and it speaks alot about the integrity of sahara reporters and co.

Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by itu404(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2021
nellyelitz:
Man acted very irresponsibly and unprofessionally against the ethics of his profession and he covldn't even do it behind the camera.
Only God knows what will happen if Buhari is left in the studio with man.

Buhari should just be happy sha...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u too bad however, that was a good one for laughter, when the average Nigerian is going through a lot..
Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by Ghast12: 5:06pm On May 27, 2021
Really
Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by Pious101: 5:09pm On May 27, 2021
Nbotee:
Detractors have successfully yanked his show off the air. It was expected with the number of toes he was stepping on and exposure of institutional fraud and injustices
someone acted in an unprofessional manner and was sanction and u re saying it was because of toes he stepped on? And tomorrow we would say we want a better Nigeria. The people he was interviewing may have done something wrong which we all agreed but assaulting them is entirely wrong as well. We should not only be concerned with achieving results but d process matters as well. In a sane country like US that guy should be behind bars no matter d crime committed by the person he was interviewing

Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by lexy2014: 5:09pm On May 27, 2021
baddosky1:

Guy i don laff sotey I mess! grin grin

grin grin cheesy
Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by Faithfulness88: 5:10pm On May 27, 2021
God will see him through. I believe he has learnt his lessons.
Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by lexy2014: 5:11pm On May 27, 2021
nellyelitz:
Man acted very irresponsibly and unprofessionally against the ethics of his profession and he covldn't even do it behind the camera.
Only God knows what will happen if Buhari is left in the studio with man.

Buhari should just be happy sha...

Omooo...this guy u no like buhari at all. U are not nice

Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by numericalguy(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Brekete Family was a cool concept, but he sabotaged it.

[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/z0t41w.gif[/img]

[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/k0BohK.gif[/img]

The slaps really enter grin grin grin..

Only God knows how many slaps he would be giving his wife every morning before he leaves home.

Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by Ojiofor: 5:19pm On May 27, 2021
Nbotee:
Detractors have successfully yanked his show off the air. It was expected with the number of toes he was stepping on and exposure of institutional fraud and injustices

Does that give him the licence to physically assault people?
He is a bully advocating as a human rights activist.

Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by Faithfulness88: 5:20pm On May 27, 2021
Moving forward I will advice that after the sanction by NBC must have being lifted he should do it that if they are not handling your case you don't have business coming there that day so that he doesn't have to be under pressure .
He should do his breketer programme like court sitting you only come when they are presenting you case.
My thoughts though.

Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 27, 2021
gynocentrism is like a genocide to successful men
Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by edoairways: 5:25pm On May 27, 2021
PAPAFEELERS:

This is not a defence, the girl is a victim, the lady mr SLAP SLAP president woos slap is also a VICTIM and we have MR SLAPPOLOGY with PHDs in slap slap dashing it out in good measure, press down, shaken together and running over
Did you condemn the act of those politicians who slapped some persons? Why didn't you vehemently asked for their resignation or suspension?

Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by edoairways: 5:29pm On May 27, 2021
Pious101:
someone acted in an unprofessional manner and was sanction and u re saying it was because of toes he stepped on? And tomorrow we would say we want a better Nigeria. The people he was interviewing may have done something wrong which we all agreed but assaulting them is entirely wrong as well. We should not only be concerned with achieving results but d process matters as well. In a sane country like US that guy should be behind bars no matter d crime committed by the person he was interviewing
He stepped on toes Mr. You got to use your head instead of falling for media abracadabra. The media knows how to deceive you

Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by tungamaje: 5:32pm On May 27, 2021
space9880:
First time we forgave him but the second one no follow at all man has a problem.
So you believe the second event was a recent one? The whole is that some people are really fighting him for his fearless fight for the ordinary man. But I. assure you he will overcome because the masses are behind him, that's just the reality.The masses will never allow him fold up
Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 27, 2021
He for no slap that guy Na, but that woman deserves flogging with iron buckle belt self. I am normally against beating of women but that bitch deserves beating.
Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by kurupt1: 5:38pm On May 27, 2021
Bola146:
Good one, he should be able to control his temper now

Smh
Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by Yaba4sure: 5:40pm On May 27, 2021
The same program that was air this morning. Fake news
Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by pek(m): 5:40pm On May 27, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
u have lost your humanity.

It is People like you that will give Boko Shekau a warm embrace. Entertain and accommodate him
If only you can make your argument without throwing tantrums. Whatever happened does not give him the right to assault his guests. How difficult is it for you to understand?
Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by pek(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2021
Yaba4sure:
The same program that was air this morning. Fake news
Not fake. I am sure you didn't read the letter. The suspension takes effect from next week.

Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by tungamaje: 5:42pm On May 27, 2021
PAPAFEELERS:

mr SLAP SLAP president has been slapping people for long even bragging about his ruggedity on air.
na SLAP SLAP put himself for trouble by his behavior of acting as a god ,irrational in his behavior and full of himself.
Pride goes before a fall, he has learnt his lessons the hard way
all those akaramakala, double dimple, etc that also exhibits the arrogant behavior will also learn from thier oga issue

I've been reading your comments so far and I am inclined to believe you are bitter because the man tackled you for your injustice against a helpless fellow

Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:46pm On May 27, 2021
pek:
If only you can make your argument without throwing tantrums. Whatever happened does not give him the right to assault his guests. How difficult is it for you to understand?
Okay, alright
Atleast I expected u to empathize with the condition of the little girl
Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by eniteden(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2021
May what that woman did to that child be done to your children, may u be there when the person pour kerosine and light match stick on your children's head and may u not be able to have single strength or voice to reach. If u can say amen to this prayer I will respect your opinion, period.

Bola146:
Good one, he should be able to control his temper now
Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by Bimpe29: 6:00pm On May 27, 2021
On behalf of the Brekete family worldwide, the punitive is accepted in good faith and hope it will surely help our ordinary president to turn a new leaf.

To err is human but to forgive is divine.

Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by eniteden(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2021
May what that woman did to that child be done to your children, may u be there when the person pour kerosine and light match stick on your children's head and may u not be able to have single strength or voice to reach. If u can say amen to this prayer I will respect your opinion, period.
ebuclassic18:
in his ignorant mind he thought his action was right and people would have support him,what if he injured the ladies eyes with those his hands
Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by Pious101: 6:06pm On May 27, 2021
edoairways:

He stepped on toes Mr. You got to use your head instead of falling for media abracadabra. The media knows how to deceive you
so what u re saying what he did was right.
So a criminal who stole from Mr. A should be applauded because he use that same money to pay Mr B medical bill ? Use ur head as well...

Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by chachanga: 6:09pm On May 27, 2021
rita25:
YOU MADE A POINT BUT HIS SANCTIONS ARE OVERATED TOO....HOW MANY SANCTIONS DID THE intimacy gadget SENATOR GET FOR SLAPPING? AND A WHOLE LOT OF OTHER INJUSTIES ITS MORE AIMED AT FUSTRATING HIM THAN CORRECTING HIM AND I REPEAT .......HOLYGHOST FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right, politicians get away with so much worse.

Ahmed's a much beloved man, a solitary light in an otherwise vast region of darkness. If only Nigeria had more of his type per State, politicians and evil rulers would have less hiding places for punishing and using the weak and lowly.

I pray he gets past this so his detractors have nothing to use against him and also join you in saying HOLY GHOST FIRE to his numerous downfall seekers. cool
Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by Neddyogu(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2021
lexy2014:

D guy is a slappologist. If u notice, he is very skilled & technical. He slaps when d slappees least expect. Before they no what's happening, na slap.... grin grin

My favorite is that return slap he gave that lady. Back& front. See as slap make phone fly

And slapping from a seated position requires extra dexterity oo
Re: NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct by kenlolly75: 6:21pm On May 27, 2021
PAPAFEELERS:

On point , he will invite people to the studio. the people will respond to the invitation and come to the studio and YET mr SLAP SLAP president will not allow the people to air thier own side rather mr SLAP SLAP president willwant the people to toe his own perceptions and refusal to do this , e starts hounding you.

He has been served what he has been serving others, he is been investigated now and is ills will be exposed to the society now
I thought I am the only one that observed that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MURIC: Any Yoruba Christian Presidential Candidate will lose in 2023 / Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead / Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics