Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Tony Elumelu And His Kids Celebrate Children's Day - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu And His Kids Celebrate Children's Day (35637 Views)

Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family / Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu And His Kids Celebrate Children's Day by Onyedikachi323(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
u wan use love enter her ? Comot ur eye's there my eyes self dey there
Nigerians players una dey see road well well.
Re: Tony Elumelu And His Kids Celebrate Children's Day by cayorday89(m): 4:05pm On May 28, 2021
Those boys are lucky, they have all manner of care many male kids wished for, from grown up sisters, rich parents and possibly loads of girlfriends then wife.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu And His Kids Celebrate Children's Day by Deejay777(m): 4:27pm On May 28, 2021
Folabifreeman:
"Light's Kpoli"
These girls all have one thing in common... only Real Playaz see it
They all have big bress.
*Forcefully collects kpoli from him, continue puffing kpoli till light fades*

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu And His Kids Celebrate Children's Day by 9jaRealist: 7:13pm On May 28, 2021
Boomboost:
He has an army of girls...

Modified: All these people quoting me, wetin? I'd prefer 300 Spartans behind me than a thousand amazons. Free me!

Ah, they are not amazons, only ajebuttatas. grin

Someone fighting 21st century ‘wars’ with an 18th century mindset... grin grin grin
Those “ajebuttas” will use precision-guided weaponry to obliterate your “Spartans” from their desktop.

>

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu And His Kids Celebrate Children's Day by vioment: 8:38pm On May 28, 2021
I know say you fit finance all of them, but can you give them all the be it, interval attention they deserve. I mean observing them, not a quick or assuming observation, am talking about observations due to closeness or familiarity.

They need foundational attention in the early years.

Na your business sha. At least dem no dey road dey beg every passer by.
Re: Tony Elumelu And His Kids Celebrate Children's Day by whykaylee: 12:53am On May 29, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Igbo amaka.

if to say na hausa man. you know what that family picture would look like.

he would have 200 wives. the picture would not even contain them.

why Muslims dey born like rat just because they want to islamize Nigeria.
Out of point
if we all become Muslims, does it mean that Nigeria will become El dorado.

go around and check, even Muslim majority countries are not paradise. they are still backwards. and humans can always invent something to divide them.

there would be tribe and other nonsense to divide us
Re: Tony Elumelu And His Kids Celebrate Children's Day by Telldem1(m): 3:22am On May 29, 2021
CastedAyo:
Billionaire businessman Tony Elumelu has taken to social media to celebrate his kids on Children's Day, Igbere TV reports.

The founder of Heirs Holdings shared adorable photos of his children and said every day is an adventure with them.

In one of the photos, he could be seen with four of the girls. The businessman has seven kids - five girls and two twin boys. I can marry one of them? Though i still dey hussle.. grin

He captioned the cute photos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPX5_ienf-M/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Tony Elumelu And His Kids Celebrate Children's Day by Telldem1(m): 3:24am On May 29, 2021
[quote author=CastedAyo post=102116073]Billionaire businessman Tony Elumelu has taken to social media to celebrate his kids on Children's Day, Igbere TV reports.

The founder of Heirs Holdings shared adorable photos of his children and said every day is an adventure with them.

In one of the photos, he could be seen with four of the girls. The businessman has seven kids - five girls and two twin boys

He captioned the cute photos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPX5_ienf-M/?utm_medium=copy_link
[/quot I go marry one inside
Re: Tony Elumelu And His Kids Celebrate Children's Day by gwama: 4:55pm On May 29, 2021
Biglittlelois:
7 kids wow.
7 kid to find males children.
Re: Tony Elumelu And His Kids Celebrate Children's Day by nonix22(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
I swear down. embarassed
vickydevoka:

Those days dats how it is. Buh God punish social media way spoil out gals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking / Politicians With Billions In Cash Move Against Naira Redesign / Mohammed Indimi Delivers Speech At Harvard University; Has No Formal Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.