Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,997 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused (17496 Views)

Real Madrid's Match Vs Valencia Halted After Vinicius Jnr Racially Abused / World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands / John Obi Mikel Racially Abused In Trabzonspor Vs Fernabache Football Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by GboyegaD(m): 4:00pm On May 27, 2021
Hmm...all these pretence. Was it not some weeks ago on CNN that we heard Africa isn't in the wesyern world priorities for now?
Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by SilkyKolaSyrup(f): 4:00pm On May 27, 2021
Very good. Say no to racism
Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by Tobechuckwu(m): 4:00pm On May 27, 2021
Even though racial abuse is extremely bad nd shouldn't be supported, but my question is wat was he looking for in social media after playing such a bad game.
This is one of the reason Man Utd won't win any trophy sooner bcuz of this kind of players.
Others were crying nd feeling bad, but his own was to check social media nd see what they were saying about him.
Didn't he know that missed just a tap yesterday?
He should not have near social media at all

7 Likes

Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by SKYHIGHfx: 4:00pm On May 27, 2021
Zontage:
Hp Elitebook 6930p
4gb/250gb HDD

Web cam,
Bluetooth,
wifi,
Fingerprint Scanner,
2hrs+ battery,
charger
Intel
DVD

Which Gen?
2.80GHZ

60K - NEGOTIABLE

Call/whatsap +234 904 146 8299
Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by merits(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2021
R
Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by HEAVEN4444: 4:02pm On May 27, 2021
Sinfololoo:
Investigation into what exactly
thats how its done in society that is not zoo. they investigate racial abuse

1 Like

Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by bleskid: 4:02pm On May 27, 2021
if any white man abuse me that I look like black monkey .. me too I will abuse u back u like Dead pig .. pls my follow nairalanders wetin hard for there ... simple mathematics black monkey ... dead pig ...

3 Likes

Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by sylvanus190: 4:03pm On May 27, 2021
the investigation will reveal that is not only the white that make those abuses even the black join in make racial abuse.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by KidDarkness(m): 4:04pm On May 27, 2021
O'boy, no make I enter you oooo. Because if I do, you go call mi6 join. I dey itch to swear for you

3 Likes

Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by missionmex(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2021
largehead:

Who be the star?? Rashford?? I die!

guy get over it. Even owner of the club don move forward.
Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by Falomo211(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2021
Luigi03:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/inews.co.uk/news/marcus-rashford-racial-abuse-europa-league-defeat-maths-teacher-police-investigation-1022717/amp

This rashford sef dey ment?? Every other players dey off social media this idiot still get mind to dey come online mumu dey disguise
Overrated player

3 Likes

Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by Falomo211(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2021
Tobechuckwu:
Even though racial abuse is extremely bad nd shouldn't be supported, but my question is wat was he looking for in social media after playing such a bad game.
This is one of the reason Man Utd won't win any trophy sooner bcuz of this kind of players.
Others were crying nd feeling bad, but his own was to check social media nd see what they were saying about him.
Didn't he know that missed just a tap yesterday?

Abi ooh bro no mind the foolish player united need coach wey strict person like this one go dey chop bench on a regular
He should not have near social media at all
Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by Reference(m): 4:12pm On May 27, 2021
But soccer is a team sport. Why only him.
Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by spiceadole: 4:13pm On May 27, 2021
Nonsense boy.
He should go and sit down.
Playing rubbish while eating fat salary.
Dem no abuse am well.
Ediot

3 Likes

Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by Indispensable85(m): 4:28pm On May 27, 2021
Star wey nor sabi score. Rubbish
Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by esivue007(m): 4:30pm On May 27, 2021
spiceadole:
Nonsense boy.
He should go and sit down.
Playing rubbish while eating fat salary.
Dem no abuse am well.
Ediot
l just like this reply..
The guy (rashford) dey very stupid...
Ahahaaa...imagine mistake upon mistake ... although am a fan of man u but yesterday after d match , l openly confess..he nowhere to be found beside Mbappe.
The guy dey jonz.
Them never abuse am...make them slap his face....

I will soon follow him on all his social media....me self go follow them abuse am.
Playing rubbish and feeding on fat salary..
He con dey form cuz of MBE honour. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by ezekings1(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2021
Accidents involved

11.09 will shock you aswear grin cheesy
[embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW8vGn_RHPQ[/embed]
Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by Ghast12: 4:54pm On May 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by wildikeman(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2021
diplomat058:
Can't those racist fools criticize a player without the use of racial slurs? Gosh! This is a call to Africans. No matter how far you have climbed amidst these non blacks, you will always be vulnerable to racial abuse at every point. Even Obama admitted racism as the undertone of the birth controversy stirred against him by Trump and others. The best thing we could do as blacks is to build our homelands from the laughing stocks that they are into prosperity. Just like Japan is prosperous, not many Japanese get concerned about anti-Asian racism in Europe and the U.S. The respect we come when we stop being beggars and underdogs.

And we cannot build such country in this sort of environment. This is where the imperative for the Nigeria's balkanization comes in to make way for workable, viable, and functional countries, unlike the deadwood business center called Nigeria.

Orilẹ Èdè O'dua �

Give me q0 million pounds and call me a Nig.ger.... How would that even hurt me....? Mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by Richsteemit: 5:44pm On May 27, 2021
Foolish player that spoil all my night yesterday they kon steal my phone on top aam. Black fool, black foul, idiotic player. you never see something, to kill this guy they hungry me self.

1 Like

Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by UKBobo(m): 5:50pm On May 27, 2021
So what. If he was Nigerian, he would have been tribally bashed as well as the racial one.
Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by vanvino(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2021
Luigi03:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/inews.co.uk/news/marcus-rashford-racial-abuse-europa-league-defeat-maths-teacher-police-investigation-1022717/amp
investigation? if you believed this tv series called investigation, then it shows how guallible we are as Africans. we talk of how sophisticated, educated and enlightened the white are, but what has really changed about Racism? since the time of Martin Luther King Jr? Let me tell you, only tv advert; talk of investigation, write-up in tv screen, T-shirt, jessey, and tell players to kneel before football match and that's the end. Today we are campaigning "Black Lives Matter" are we suppose to be telling a white-man that? When will black man accept that the white is afraid of us, they will use any tool to break us, make us feel inferior. Funny thing is, we run to them to kill the monster they created for their benefit. Malcom X, Mohammed Alli is not here anymore yet we are still fighting same old fight. "Civilized people"
Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 27, 2021
bleskid:
if any white man abuse me that I look like black monkey .. me too I will abuse u back u like Dead pig .. pls my follow nairalanders wetin hard for there ... simple mathematics black monkey ... dead pig ...
Simple! All these crying and inferiority complex needs to stop amongst blacks.

If a white guy calls you a black monkey, call him a white pig. 1 - 1.

Untill blacks learn to grow a thick skin over racism, it won't stop.

1 Like

Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by samora1noni(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2021
Such things shouldn't be allowed in football!!! No one has d right to abuse him except the coach sef
Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by kiddkash(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Racism and discrimination of any kind should have no place in football.
if Rashford was light of skin and gave that woeful performance yesterday.

are you saying the fans wont call for his head?
Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by kiddkash(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2021
Eberex:
After they will say Manchester United is CLASS

Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by kiddkash(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
A colourless human being insulting someone that is colourful. How will the world be if the world was white. This white pigs are insulting you because of their inferiority complex. They attack you first to feel good about their paleness. If not that their government knows their right from their left, who will ever want to live among white pale people.
the fans are livid because of the woeful performance he keeps giving, especially yesterday.

are you saying if Rashford was white, the fans won't call for his head?

like how they did to maguire, lindelof, tuanzebe, de gea
Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by Sleekfingers: 7:07pm On May 27, 2021
Luigi03:

oga , take it or leave it...you are a monkey........na you make chelshit fans fit get to dey talk anyhow.....thunder kill you there
Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by kiddkash(m): 7:07pm On May 27, 2021
Dunmininu4567:
Very bad performance from him last night though...that still doesn’t warrant the barrage of hate messages
the fans are livid and angry because of the defeat and his woeful performance
especially considering the huge amount he earns. the fans expect all players to break bones
in order to get the win for the team
Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by doneback04: 7:20pm On May 27, 2021
This fans self, is this not the same Rashfor who perform extremely well last season. so because suddenly he Lost form and didn't score yesterday and miss several Chance is why you guys are throwing abuse to him, to be sincere is not fair how man united fans is treating him right now.
Re: Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused by BigDawsNet: 8:05pm On May 27, 2021
kiddkash:

Naturally it's very bad for fans to racially abuse any player...white or brown....it's bas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Finally Arrive In Brazil / Nigerian Army Wins National Kick Boxing Championship (photos) / Man Utd Has Won The Premiership (2006/2007 Season)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.