Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) (3967 Views)

Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat / Ini Edo Rocks Ibibio Traditional Attire In New Photos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by Shuzzi(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2021
There may not have been seven rings, but there was plenty of romance at Ariana Grande and Dalton Gomez's intimate wedding ceremony!

On Wednesday (May 26), a week and a half after news of the "POV" singer's nuptials broke, Grande shared a collection of romantic photos from the celebration.

Grande's elegant gown was designed by Vera Wang, while her pearl and diamond earrings were from Lorraine Schwartz.

TMZ, who broke the news of the wedding, reported that Grande and Gomez married at their home in Montecito, Calif., with fewer than 20 people joining them for their big day.

"The room was so happy and full of love," a rep for the award-winning singer told People at the time. "The couple and both families couldn't be happier."

Grande and Gomez started dating in early 2020, and announced their engagement in December.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9578584/ariana-grande-wedding-photos

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by Shuzzi(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by Shuzzi(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by Shuzzi(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by constance500: 4:04pm On May 27, 2021
E no fit be 9ja celeb marriage..
Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by illicit(m): 4:28pm On May 27, 2021
Correct

DJ Cuppy, this could be us

Pls DM
Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:42pm On May 27, 2021
She looks so happy. Countdown to the divorce starts now.

6 Likes

Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 6:01pm On May 27, 2021
Tomorrow e go crash.
No be this girl wey sabbi do equal right?

Na so she dump big sean go jump into this guy, lets just give them 7months frm now when fuckinh and romance end, see finish go start.

1 Like

Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by mespusinglez(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2021
This Marriage Won't Last A Year grin

1 Like

Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by Richsteemit: 6:35pm On May 27, 2021
Na this type of girl u go carry without bed and Bleep. Na them they sweet pass. Slim girls all the way!!
Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by saddeeqrunka(m): 7:33pm On May 27, 2021
The way i like this gorl ehn

I'm happy for her sha

3 Likes

Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by Folabifreeman(m): 8:25pm On May 27, 2021
Gy
Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by Michoco(m): 8:41pm On May 27, 2021
saddeeqrunka:
The way i like this gorl ehn

I'm happy for her sha

No be only you guy, dat Dalton Gomez lucky!
Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by Benbisco(f): 8:51pm On May 27, 2021
meobizy:

Why now? Pls that's not a very nice thing to say.
Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by kenzysmith: 9:00pm On May 27, 2021
Gerrout u too fine abeg

Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by Randy100: 9:00pm On May 27, 2021
Nothing sweet pass slim girls. You will just be turning them on your own in the oza room grin
Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by Cholls(m): 9:09pm On May 27, 2021
meobizy:

1 Like

Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 9:19pm On May 27, 2021
meobizy:
enemyof the state
Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by Dalil8: 9:22pm On May 27, 2021
meobizy:

Lol.....Inevitable!

grin
Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by Rekhi(f): 10:03pm On May 27, 2021
Congrats girl...

1 Like

Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 27, 2021
In Nigeria, her father will start asking the guy what he does for a living and castigate his daughter for settling for a poorer man than she is.

He wants the girl to grow up old without a husband.

Africans and their silliness.

One dollar is now N485 under Bihary.
Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by Theboy21: 10:18pm On May 27, 2021
Ariana why did you do this?? I told you to wait embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided cheesy

Richsteemit:
Na this type of girl u go carry without bed and Bleep. Na them they sweet pass. Slim girls all the way!!
You must be a real nigga cheesy cheesy
Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by Twelfthman: 10:30pm On May 27, 2021
Congrats.
This marriage will last if she don't listen to her bitter man hating feminist friends
Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 27, 2021
Nice
Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 10:55pm On May 27, 2021
Shuzzi:

TMZ, who broke the news of the wedding, reported that Grande and Gomez married at their home in Montecito, Calif., with fewer than 20 people joining them for their big day.

"The room was so happy and full of love," a rep for the award-winning singer told People at the time. "The couple and both families couldn't be happier."

lalasticlala

Did you notice something?

less than 20 people attended that wedding ceremony yet everyone was happy. Unlike our Nigerian celebrities that can't and won't wed without inviting the world,

making an air conditioned compulsory,

and incurring unnecessary expenses on their head; even when they are shot of funds.

The low key lifestyle is the best. This young woman here is a billionaire but avoided the "see me rich attitude!"

Ariana Grande is just one American female Musician I love so much. for her calm, quiet and low key lifestyle.

More greese to her elbow.

Wish her an outstanding long lasting marriage.
Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 1:59am On May 28, 2021
Very 'pinchomic'.. perfect.
Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by abeniagbon(m): 4:01am On May 28, 2021
I dey always like them thick I don't know why
Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 7:19am On May 28, 2021
Happy her
Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by gentlestdude(m): 11:05am On May 28, 2021
We all know the outcome. Don't be surprised if it happens sooner than you expected
Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2021
the background nor fine
Re: Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) by blingxx(m): 12:42pm On May 28, 2021
meobizy:

Na their way na ..abi no be oyinbo again

(1) (Reply)

Diddy's Girlfriend Pregnant! / I Had A Blast On My 32nd Birthday! *yay!!! - Stephanie Okereke-linus / Checkout Annie Idibia's Sexy Outfit To 2face's Ascension Album Listening Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.