Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nigeria Leaders Should Emulate Thomas Sankara To Cut Cost Of Governance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Leaders Should Emulate Thomas Sankara To Cut Cost Of Governance (1151 Views)

Man Lays Curse On Corrupt Nigeria Leaders At Village Stream (Video) / Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) / I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Leaders Should Emulate Thomas Sankara To Cut Cost Of Governance by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 29, 2021
owobokiri:

You are very right with Buhari! I never voted for the man. BUT when he won, I was somewhat relieved that atleast corruption would be tackled head on, even if his grand nepotism dating back decades became a recurring worry. The administrative bimbo disappointed in so many alarming ways..

Who I will choose? I will go for highly rated technocrats. Most of them are in Nigeria but seldom get involved in politics because they consider that too dirty and crude. Even in the Army, most officers I have encountered are extremely well educated and highly driven in their professional endeavors. Very unfortunate that the bad ones are always in the headlines. It's why picking something like the Chief of Army staff has become a huge trouble for the likes of Buhari, because he needs to be assured of the daftness of his pick since the erudite officer may buckle under pressure to do evil for sectional interests.

People like Utomi, Dangiwa Umar, Gani Fahwemi is dead so I'm struggling to come up with a name from the west.. The problem here is that some of these people may lack the ruthlessness needed to crush evil because of their obvious good nature and mannerism. But you have to break eggs to make omelettes...
More reason why I said that characters like Sankara are born not made and like Messi or Ronaldinho, they don't appear always.. When did Sankara die? Has Burkina Faso been able to find a replacement? No..
The late Gani Fahwemi would hace made a great Preseident,but Nigerians didn't vote for him, instead the voted for their slavemasters that have turned the country to a shithole.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIRAL VIDEO: NNAMDI KANU ORDERS HIS IPOB/BIAFRANS INTO THE BUSHES! HA HA HA HA!! / . / Here Is Why Nigeria Government Will Not Allow Biafra Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.