Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me (20133 Views)

My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months / Npower :  complete The Ongoing Validation Survey –FMARD / Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Massive Job Recrui (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by Jones4190(m): 1:25pm On May 28, 2021
This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by donprinyo(m): 1:28pm On May 28, 2021
Simply half a dollar. Kudos APC change

1 Like

Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by Mrbenny001: 1:29pm On May 28, 2021
All N-power beneficiaries has been paid.. including yourself grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by Amuochicha(f): 1:36pm On May 28, 2021
I hate men
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by nkem1992: 1:40pm On May 28, 2021
thesolutions:
Npower volunteer under N-Agro for Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural development PACE program.

This is the settlement I'm receiving for partaking in the program.
Oga you info is incomplete...
Explain vividly
What you get as an Enumerators is solely based on the number of farmers you enumerated....

2 Likes

Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by EmekaBlue(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2021
Your bank never deduct am as monthly sms abi atm maintenance charges?!

Shithole

1 Like

Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by Banter1(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2021
thesolutions:
Npower volunteer under N-Agro for Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural development PACE program.

na 2k i need bro. God bless you as you do.

1 Like

Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by poweredcom(m): 1:55pm On May 28, 2021
Yes someone should not expect any money from.voluteering but at least the organization suppose reward Dem with at least 10k each
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by solonubinho(m): 1:57pm On May 28, 2021
Volunteers are usually unpaid. Don't come here trashing them like you were supposed to receive a salary. You can get airtime with the money though. Or maybe even bank charges.
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by solonubinho(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2021
poweredcom:
Yes someone should not expect any money from.voluteering but at least the organization suppose reward Dem with at least 10k each

Why is it expected that the organization "SUPPOSE REWARD THEM"? Nigerians...always expecting "owo agidi". They greet you, they expect something, they help you open door, they expect something c'mon!
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by Tastemoney(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2021
Someone somewhere don use ur money buy shawarma cry
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 28, 2021
Abeg ogbeni no work no food. Na so e dey be, country hard because all of us cause am. Do family planning, no god gives children, invest and save when you have, no make I chill with my friends or make I give papa a "befitting" burial or make I go buy Benz, don't marry if you don't have money, no I need a woman who will take care of me, we fit dey go on and on dey list all the wuko wuko nonsense our fellow contrey people dey do wey don spoil naija, but sha as for me I go japa one day.
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by ayodelepope(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2021
Is 250k use your hand to write the "k"
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by Cokahot: 2:20pm On May 28, 2021
250 naira. That year as a student,once I had such balance or money left,no savings,it meant life of misery don start be that. Bread and pure water. Bread and biscuit.chai suffer life for 100level Hall 3
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by Danny50: 2:30pm On May 28, 2021
Volunteer you said so why are you disturbing us.
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by Basher8583: 2:40pm On May 28, 2021
thesolutions:

Thank you very much. But experience? I did baseline survey when the country was still good. It was 70k to 100k a week. That is what they call experience. This type of your experience is to be experienced by inexperienced people. I'm a professional here.

Please did anyone force you to volunteer. Was there any amount of money you signed up for in the first place? And why are you ranting like a wounded lion on nairaland.
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by DanTrizy(m): 2:40pm On May 28, 2021
Realman2025:
Follow @fowosere_funds on Instagram for your crypto n gift card trading and if you want learn gift card trading, btc , hacking , buying of paid site and lot more contact me too on 08032351981
I want to learn but no funds now.
So is it free?
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by Realsufi: 3:05pm On May 28, 2021
thesolutions:

Pls try to give people complete information. You are paid base on the number of farmer you enumerated. #500 per farmer that will be pay in two trenches. I know of people that were paid ranges from 70k to 120k
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by mrdharkchild(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
Aunty, wetin happen? Who b this guy wey de give u sleepless nights? That guy must b heartless
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by mrdharkchild(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2021
Op should restart his phone. It's a phone error. Restart and report back. It has happened to me b4, my phone just wanted to dupe me
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by meobizy(f): 3:43pm On May 28, 2021
OP only came complaining about the payment. What was the work he did and for how long? I can’t start pitying someone who comes with misinformation or signs up for a volunteer role while secretly expecting payment. Almost every smart device has a dictionary nowadays.
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by elonize(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2021
thesolutions:

please wait,is dis d settlement levy or wat ? sad
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by effort1: 4:28pm On May 28, 2021
azraeljaheel:
LMAO

Abi na my phone edit the digits ni

This is what you get for all your Islam-inspired support of Buhari
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 28, 2021
effort1:

This is what you get for all your Islam-inspired support of Buhari

What??
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by OlawaleBammie: 6:02pm On May 28, 2021
thesolutions:

It was funny to me too. Not until I imagin seeing extra 3 zeros behind the 250.
Gbewiri buruku

Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by dustydee: 7:22pm On May 28, 2021
thesolutions:

Volunteering is free unless there is an agreed payment prior.
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by Freelane33(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2021
Peace be unto the receiver lipsrsealed. Nigiriyaaaaaaaaa
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by Gfskw: 7:30pm On May 28, 2021
grin
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by Exodora: 9:33pm On May 28, 2021
Conner44:

haa, omo . then you are lucky you even received something from them in the first place. after all the sun that beat you that day, see go outside and buy one teem lemon and two puffpuff with the cash, enjoy. tomorrow go and volunteer again e-hia?
Maybe you should also advice him on how to withdraw it before buying the puff-puff and lemon teem.
Wonder if he is going to use ATM or ....
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by Hameex(m): 11:50pm On May 28, 2021
When u dey chop your 30k u give us out of it grin grin
Re: This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
If you are in IBADAN stays around Ojoo, Iwo road, Akobo, Iyana Church, Olodo, Oki, Monatan, Garage etc and looking for where to do your Biometric Verification as fast as possible.

Relax because we at James Concept Solutions got you covered with our fast network connection and professional services you will get your verification done within minutes.

Visit us today at ALAGHA AREA BY WAKAJAIYE PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTRE IYANA CHURCH IBADAN call, message or WhatsApp 08144083220

You are welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

On What Basis Does One Get Regret Mail After Medicals? / Three Years Of Unemployment Ended / Exxon Mobil Job For Graduate And Experienced Engineers (second Class Upper) Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.