Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal (1011 Views)

Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) / Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- / Qaasim Lawal On The Twitter Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by chidubem20: 2:58am On May 28, 2021
Problems envisaged with secession.

Some people have been clamouring for secession lately. Personally, I see little chance of that happening. While I am not interested in joining issues with anybody over secession, I still feel pressed to highlight some dangers I foresee. In the Nigerian context, there are some problems I envisage in the event of any region secceding. Pls read through, I've made it concise.

a. Any such region will struggle to achieve recognition from the major powers. I mean members of the UN security council, EU, AU and even the non aligned movement (NAM). Don't be deceived, no country would rush to accord recognition to such an 'emergency state'. There are diplomatic risks for any country contemplating such, because Nigeria is not a lightweight in the diplomatic world.

b. The journey to real democracy would take another eternity . This point is self explanatory. We have the Nigerian blood running in us. With the usual sit-tight syndrome and corruption, real democracy would not take hold. It's safe to assume that a dictatorship disguised as a democracy, like in Syria, would be the result.

c. Discrimination and marginalisation would still be a problem. We would still discriminate amongst each other and some would be marginalised. Because each region isn't strictly homogeneous but comprised of different ethnicities. Definitely, there would be winners and there would be losers.

d. It's highly probable secession will be an harbinger to bitter ethnic wars like is happening in South Sudan.

e. Religious crisis : This is a silent danger lurking in the shadows especially in the south.....region, if it were to succeed. It's lurking in the shadows of secession.

f. Secession basically, would translate into embarking on the arduous Nigerian journey, starting all over again.

g. Engender racism: Northerners won't be welcomed in the south. And vice versa.

h. Lastly, wherever you go, you will still be identified as a Nigerian and TREATED AS SUCH. If you like, call yourself a Biafran or Oduduwan, it would make no difference.

Secession has some serious negative fall-outs. Let's pray we are able to work out our differences and continue to remain one.

Qaasim Lawal.

3 Likes

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by vanunu: 4:16am On May 28, 2021
People like you were saying things like these in India some eighty years ago.

When India , Pakistan and Bangladesh was one country , there was anarchy in India, just like what is currently going in Nigeria, there was a lot of killings every where, Hindus were killing Muslims and Muslims were slaughtering Christians, silks and hindus. At that time some myopic evil elders from both sides who were benefiting from the violence were against separation, stating exactly the same point that this evil OP stated here. Thanks to the wise Indian leaders at that time that insisted on separation. Today India is enjoying peace , the only area in India today where there is political violence is in Kashmir.

8 Likes

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by ogbuefi677(m): 4:28am On May 28, 2021
Qassim, a Muslim name,possibly a yorugba Muslim.
Always giving prophesies of doom about separation, yet have no answer for the per second killings happening in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by vanunu: 4:31am On May 28, 2021
ogbuefi677:

The are evildoers. Sadist.

3 Likes

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by ogbuefi677(m): 4:46am On May 28, 2021
vanunu:

They need to tell us why they're morbidly afraid of forming a nation with their darling northern muslims

4 Likes

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by helinues: 4:48am On May 28, 2021
Those people can't be taken seriously..

There is no secession clause in Nigeria constitution, currently there is a review on Nigeria constitution which non of the secessionist ever table the their case..

1 Like

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by vanunu: 5:08am On May 28, 2021
helinues:
Those people can't be taken seriously..

There is no secession clause in Nigeria constitution, currently there is a review on Nigeria constitution which non of the secessionist ever table the their case..

At the time there was anarchy in India, there was no secession clause in their constitution . That is why The United states, UK, EU and south Korea is telling the present Nigerian government to go and talk with their people.
In India the Kashmir conflict was not settled at that time, that is seventy something years ago, and that same problem has not stopped since.

In a nutshell, if Nigeria fells to separate, all these problems will never stop even in the next five hundred years.

3 Likes

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by CrimeKsmart: 5:50am On May 28, 2021
ogbuefi677:
Your intolerance is worst than the North. Its sheer hypocrisy to accuse the north of intolerance while you do the same thing online. The writer made some points which I expected to support or encounter it with some valid points but due to the bigotry in you and hatred for Islam, the first thing you picked is the writer is a Muslim. With this una altitude, you don't need to tell us which part of the country you come from.

This is what an average Yoruba will never do weather a Muslim or Christian. They will never attack you because you belong to a particular religion rather they will deal with the issue accordingly. You people only created "Yoruba Muslim" online just to show your hatred for Islam and nothing more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by ogbuefi677(m): 6:00am On May 28, 2021
CrimeKsmart:

Your intolerance is worst than the North. Its sheer hypocrisy to accuse the north of intolerance while you do the same thing online. The writer made some points which I expected to support or encounter it with some valid points but due to the bigotry in you and hatred for Islam, the first thing you picked is the writer is a Muslim. With this una altitude, you don't need to tell us which part of the country you come from.
No vex,just read my second post on this thread,2 posts below this one you quoted.
Anyway, let me help you and ask again.
Why is the typical Nigerian Muslim afraid of Nigeria breaking up?
Can you explain to my why anytime you see any comment bad-mouthing Biafran,restructuring etc it is usually a muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by CrimeKsmart: 6:04am On May 28, 2021
vanunu:

How are they evildoers?

Oh I remember sorry. They are the ones causing babyfactory, killing policemen, engaging in drugs trafficking and other crimes in the East.

Yorubas are indeed evildoers while our people from the East are good-doers

1 Like

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by CrimeKsmart: 6:17am On May 28, 2021
ogbuefi677:

No vex,just read my second post on this thread,2 posts below this one you quoted.
Can you explain to my why anytime you see any comment bad-mouthing Biafran,restructuring etc it is usually a muslim?

Let's me educate you about the Yoruba people first. If you attack a Yoruba who is a Muslim or Christian because of his religion, you have attacked the whole entire Yorubas. An average Yoruba man doesn't allow his emotions to override his common sense. All these attacks on Yoruba Muslims doesn't stop the yorubas from being one or loving one another regardless of the religion.

Now back to your question, it's just a baseless accusation cos how do you tell that this person is a Muslim or a Christian? Is Asari Dokubo a Christian? (Biafra agitator)
Is Wike a Muslim?( Antagonist to Biafra)

5 Likes

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by ogbuefi677(m): 6:28am On May 28, 2021
CrimeKsmart:

Let's me educate you about the Yoruba people first. If you attack a Yoruba who is a Muslim or Christian because of his religion, you have attacked the whole entire Yorubas. An average Yoruba man doesn't allow his emotions to override his common sense. All these attacks on Yoruba Muslims doesn't stop the yorubas from being one or loving one another regardless of the religion.

Now back to your question, it's just a baseless accusation cos how do you tell that this person is a Muslim or a Christian? Is Asari Dokubo a Christian? (Biafra agitator)

Yorubas are one?
I guess that MURIC man who keeps making the Christian vs Muslim demarcation in Yoruba land is an IPOB yewt.
Even the terrorists who were throwing stones into a Christian school in Ilorin b/c of hijab,all na IPOB.
Coming to Asari and Wike,those are politically exposed ppl who will support or not support based on where their bread are buttered.
But you'll hardly see a SS person here bad-mouthing Biafra.
At most they'll say they don't want to be a part of it.
Same with Christians in Yoruba land.
Same with Northern Christians.
But every Yoruba muslim here and muslims generally carry Biafra for head like gala.
Care to explain why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by FreeIgbos: 6:32am On May 28, 2021
chidubem20:
[s]Problems envisaged with secession.

Some people have been clamouring for secession lately. Personally, I see little chance of that happening. While I am not interested in joining issues with anybody over secession, I still feel pressed to highlight some dangers I foresee. In the Nigerian context, there are some problems I envisage in the event of any region secceding. Pls read through, I've made it concise.

a. Any such region will struggle to achieve recognition from the major powers. I mean members of the UN security council, EU, AU and even the non aligned movement (NAM). Don't be deceived, no country would rush to accord recognition to such an 'emergency state'. There are diplomatic risks for any country contemplating such, because Nigeria is not a lightweight in the diplomatic world.

b. The journey to real democracy would take another eternity . This point is self explanatory. We have the Nigerian blood running in us. With the usual sit-tight syndrome and corruption, real democracy would not take hold. It's safe to assume that a dictatorship disguised as a democracy, like in Syria, would be the result.

c. Discrimination and marginalisation would still be a problem. We would still discriminate amongst each other and some would be marginalised. Because each region isn't strictly homogeneous but comprised of different ethnicities. Definitely, there would be winners and there would be losers.

d. It's highly probable secession will be an harbinger to bitter ethnic wars like is happening in South Sudan.

e. Religious crisis : This is a silent danger lurking in the shadows especially in the south.....region, if it were to succeed. It's lurking in the shadows of secession.

f. Secession basically, would translate into embarking on the arduous Nigerian journey, starting all over again.

h. Lastly, wherever you go, you will still be identified as a Nigerian and TREATED AS SUCH. If you like, call yourself a Biafran or Oduduwan, it would make no difference.

Secession has some serious negative fall-outs. Let's pray we are able to work out our differences and continue to remain one.

Qaasim Lawal. [/s]

Just look at how this bingo wrote trash with so much confidence shocked shocked shocked

So, Eritria that broke away from Ethiopia wasn't recognized by other countries? South Sudan that broke from Sudan wasn't recognized too? Ukraine and several others that broke from Russia are now paraih states with no one recognizing them abi? You ignoramuses think Nigeria is the first country to break up?? Continue decieving yourselves and dwelling in ignorance. Nigeria is very very likely to break up and the emerging states will do a lot better than the madness we are currently experiencing in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by ogbuefi677(m): 6:36am On May 28, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Just look at how this bingo wrote trash with so much confidence shocked shocked shocked

So, Eritria that broke away from Ethiopia wasn't recognized by other countries? South Sudan that broke from Sudan wasn't recognized too? Ukraine and several others that broke from Russia are now paraih states with no one recognizing them abi? You ignoramuses think Nigeria is the first country to break up?? Continue decieving yourselves and dwelling in ignorance. Nigeria is very very likely to break up and the emerging states will do a lot better than the madness we are currently experiencing in Nigeria.
Nnaa,forget that guy.
His name is qassim.
Islam generally diminishes IQ
Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by theTranslator: 6:55am On May 28, 2021
CrimeKsmart:

Exactly
They struggle to put division
That's why they will find it hard to win presidency
Thier bigotry is worse than the north

2 Likes

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by ComrdDRS1: 6:56am On May 28, 2021
okay
Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by theTranslator: 7:00am On May 28, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Yorubas are one?
I guess that MURIC man who keeps making the Christian vs Muslim demarcation in Yoruba land is an IPOB yewt.
Even the terrorists who were throwing stones into a Christian school in Ilorin b/c of hijab,all na IPOB.
Coming to Asari and Wike,those are politically exposed ppl who will support or not support based on where their bread are buttered.
But every Yoruba muslim here and muslims generally carry Biafra for head like gala.
Care to explain why?
You're a joke
I'm a Christian and you talk trash about Yoruba(Muslim or not)
You get a taste

1 Like

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by Powersurge: 7:03am On May 28, 2021
What level of stupidity is this? Why are pit badmouthing secession as if it's a sin.
Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by Jesuschristus: 7:10am On May 28, 2021
If u dont support Biafra,u are a Fulani or yoruba Muslim
Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by JohnSin97: 7:31am On May 28, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Yorubas are one?
Care to explain why?

Awolowo, Ben Adekunle and Gowon killed millions of flatin0s fugazi Jews, just like my old man who was an officer in the federal forces.......one thing they all had in common; they were all church going bible believing christains......am a Christian and I hate fugazi aba made Jews.

1 Like

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by ogbuefi677(m): 7:35am On May 28, 2021
JohnSin97:

Awolowo, Ben Adekunle and Gowon killed millions of flatin0s fugazi Jews, just like my old man who was an officer in the federal forces.......one thing they all had in common; they were all church going bible believing christains......am a Christian and I hate fugazi aba made Jews.
Sorry,you hear?
Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by JohnSin97: 7:40am On May 28, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Sorry,you hear?
Get well soon

Sorry, wike your christain brother invited the army to bomb your kinsmen at oyibo, nobody likes the scum of the earth called igbo.

1 Like

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by BSdetector: 7:53am On May 28, 2021
JohnSin97:

Sorry, wike your christain brother invited the army to bomb your kinsmen at oyibo, nobody likes the scum of the earth called igbo.

Most of them think that by demonising Yoruba muslims they're appealing to the emotions of Yoruba christains....tells you the reasoning faculty of these Dumbo's... meanwhile one of their sisters recently became the 13th wife to the muslim alaafin.

3 Likes

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by flokii: 7:55am On May 28, 2021
The Igbos are the ones to blame for all the rot and senseless killings going on in Nigeria today.. ask me how and why

The main purpose of secession clause in the constitution clamouered for by Ahmadu Bello and Awolowo is to checkmate any abuse of power of future governments and also allow for peaceful exit of any ethnic group from Nigeria but alas Nnamdi Azikiwe speaking on behalf of Igbos opposed secession clause labelling Awo and Ahmadu Bello "ethnic champions" thinking Igbos will be the ones ruling and lording over others.
Just look at the senselessness and bloodshed going on today out of nepotism, fanatism, govt. support for killer herders and open grazing and so many nonsense like that.

1 Like

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:59am On May 28, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Yorubas are one?
Care to explain why?

This is the shameful thing about you red mud people.

Aboki suyalized 3 million of your people
..yet you're so scared of them that you quickly accused OP of being a Yoruba Muslim. You're afraid of him being Fulani cos you feel he can beat the shiit out of you even online...

Secondly, you guys should try to reduce your asslicking. It's too much. When Obi was made VP, the same Aboki who dealt with una, you asslicked them till their yansh was sore.

I rolled on the ground in laughter when you stylishly still defended Asari and Wike who called y'all Ijaw slaves of no consequence.

So you agree with that? How pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by Obamaofusa: 8:17am On May 28, 2021
chidubem20:

Qaasim Lawal.

All what you stated here are a bunch of trash.
Think deeply and look around and you will know that the North will not allow Nigeria to grow.It is very glaring.

In every society there are challenges which the new nations will face but they will eventually overcome them and I am sure that Yoruba nation and Igbo nation will grow exponentially.
Yoruba nation will be the most developed nation in African competing favourably with the industrialised nations of the world.

We have thought it out and separation is the best option not even restructuring .

CAN YOU OPPOSE THESE.....

Asari Dokubo wrote:

We the people must act now!
Some will brand this write up “evil and a lie”, but facts and numbers don’t lie. Mathematics they say is a universal language.

LET'S SET RECORDS STRAIGHT

Out of the total of 360 House of Reps members, the entire South has 169, while the North has 191.
Here is the breakdown:

South East
Imo 10 Reps
Abia 8 Reps
Ebonyi 6 Reps
Anambra 11 Reps
Enugu 8 Reps Total= 43.

South South
Akwa Ibom 10 Reps
Bayelsa 5 Reps
Cross River 8 Reps
Delta 10 Reps
Edo 9 Reps
Rivers 13 Reps Total= 55 Reps.

SOUTHEAST & SOUTHSOUTH GRAND TOTAL =98 only.

South West
Ekiti 6 Reps
Lagos 24 Reps
Ogun 9 Reps
Ondo 9 Reps
Oyo 14 Reps
Osun 9 Reps Total = 71 Reps.

North West
Kano 24 Reps
Kaduna 16 Reps
Jigawa 11 Reps
Katsina 15 reps
Kebbi 8 Reps
Sokoto 11 Reps
Zamfara 7 Reps Total = 92 Reps.

North East
Adamawa 8 Reps
Bauchi 12 Reps
Borno 10 reps
Gombe 6 Reps
Taraba 6 Reps
Yobe 6 Reps Total = 48 Reps.

North Central
Benue 11 Reps
Kogi 9 Reps
Kwara 6 Reps
Nassarawa 5 Reps
Plateau 8 Reps
Niger 10 Reps Total = 49 Reps.

FCT 2 Reps.

GRAND TOTAL OF THE NORTH =191
The question is, how dare you upstage this people in a vote?
Even if Southeast, South-south and Southwest joined together cannot upstage the North.

More facts coming...

INJUSTICE OF OIL ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA (1)

North Central receives 20%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North East receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North West receives 21%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
Every month, the 19 Northern states receive a minimum of 57% of 100% of oil revenue to which they CONTRIBUTE 0.00%.

South West receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 3.97%.

South East receives 11.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 25.07%.

South South receives 15.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 70.64%.

More facts...
LGAs in NIGERIA:
Nigeria has 774 LGAs.
The North has 19 states, and the 19 states have 419 LGAs.

The South has 17 states, and the 17 states have 357 LGAs.

Working with the data from the office of the Accountant General as published by the Ministry of Finance (2013 April), the 357 LGAs of the 17 southern states receive 45.1% of what they contribute is 100%.

The 419 LGAs of the 19 Northern states receive 54.9% of what they contribute is 0.00%.
So those hoping for a hopeless hope for restructuring should wake up. The north will Never allow restructuring because they know that they can't survive in a level playing ground.

Now you see that the north is seriously draining and stifling the development of the south?

One Nigeria is the biggest fraud ever and MUST end.

What the people of Nigeria need is a referendum to end this evil contraption called Nigeria and an emergence of the stifled nations within.

We CAN NOT be silent about it. He that is silent in the days of the adversity of the oppressed, is more guilty and has taken the side of the oppressor.

NB:

South West receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 3.97%.

CONTRIBUTES 25.07%.

This is not true because SW even without Lagos contributes more than SE.
What the port in Lagos contributes only exponentially dwarfs whatever the SE contributes.All what Asari allegedly stated here are true and some false.
Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by fregeneh(m): 8:20am On May 28, 2021
The afenifere that have been agitating for fiscal federation since 1999 are Christian/traditionalists and freethinkers abi?
ogbuefi677:

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by fregeneh(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2021
In their mind they're playing political game of divide to conquer. they thinks by dividing Yoruba along religion lines it will cause animosity between Christian and Muslim then it will be eazy for them to penetrate us by coopting the Christians to their side to help them achieve their evil hidden agenda.I must tell you its working already on some of our gullible and brainwashed youth's, they've joined the enemy within to castigates our elders/traditional leaders thinking their been outspoken and freeminded
BSdetector:

Most of them think that by demonising Yoruba muslims they're appealing to the emotions of Yoruba christains....tells you the reasoning faculty of these Dumbo's... meanwhile one of their sisters recently became the 13th wife to the muslim alaafin.

2 Likes

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by fregeneh(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2021
You mean south east contributed 27% of revenue and south west contributed 3% ?
Obamaofusa:

All what you stated here are a bunch of trash.
Think deeply and look around and you will know that the North will not allow Nigeria to grow.It is very glaring.

In every society there are challenges which the new nations will face but they will eventually overcome them and I am sure that Yoruba nation and Igbo nation will grow exponentially.
Yoruba nation will be the most developed nation in African competing favourably with the industrialised nations of the world.

We have thought it out and separation is the best option not even restructuring .

CAN YOU OPPOSE THESE.....

Asari Dokubo wrote:

We the people must act now!
Some will brand this write up “evil and a lie”, but facts and numbers don’t lie. Mathematics they say is a universal language.

LET'S SET RECORDS STRAIGHT

Out of the total of 360 House of Reps members, the entire South has 169, while the North has 191.
Here is the breakdown:

South East
Imo 10 Reps
Abia 8 Reps
Ebonyi 6 Reps
Anambra 11 Reps
Enugu 8 Reps Total= 43.

South South
Akwa Ibom 10 Reps
Bayelsa 5 Reps
Cross River 8 Reps
Delta 10 Reps
Edo 9 Reps
Rivers 13 Reps Total= 55 Reps.

SOUTHEAST & SOUTHSOUTH GRAND TOTAL =98 only.

South West
Ekiti 6 Reps
Lagos 24 Reps
Ogun 9 Reps
Ondo 9 Reps
Oyo 14 Reps
Osun 9 Reps Total = 71 Reps.

North West
Kano 24 Reps
Kaduna 16 Reps
Jigawa 11 Reps
Katsina 15 reps
Kebbi 8 Reps
Sokoto 11 Reps
Zamfara 7 Reps Total = 92 Reps.

North East
Adamawa 8 Reps
Bauchi 12 Reps
Borno 10 reps
Gombe 6 Reps
Taraba 6 Reps
Yobe 6 Reps Total = 48 Reps.

North Central
Benue 11 Reps
Kogi 9 Reps
Kwara 6 Reps
Nassarawa 5 Reps
Plateau 8 Reps
Niger 10 Reps Total = 49 Reps.

FCT 2 Reps.

GRAND TOTAL OF THE NORTH =191
The question is, how dare you upstage this people in a vote?
Even if Southeast, South-south and Southwest joined together cannot upstage the North.

More facts coming...

INJUSTICE OF OIL ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA (1)

North Central receives 20%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North East receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
North West receives 21%;
CONTRIBUTES 0.00%.
Every month, the 19 Northern states receive a minimum of 57% of 100% of oil revenue to which they CONTRIBUTE 0.00%.

South West receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 3.97%.

CONTRIBUTES 25.07%.

South South receives 15.00%;
CONTRIBUTES 70.64%.

More facts...
LGAs in NIGERIA:
Nigeria has 774 LGAs.
The North has 19 states, and the 19 states have 419 LGAs.

The South has 17 states, and the 17 states have 357 LGAs.

Working with the data from the office of the Accountant General as published by the Ministry of Finance (2013 April), the 357 LGAs of the 17 southern states receive 45.1% of what they contribute is 100%.

The 419 LGAs of the 19 Northern states receive 54.9% of what they contribute is 0.00%.
So those hoping for a hopeless hope for restructuring should wake up. The north will Never allow restructuring because they know that they can't survive in a level playing ground.

Now you see that the north is seriously draining and stifling the development of the south?

One Nigeria is the biggest fraud ever and MUST end.

What the people of Nigeria need is a referendum to end this evil contraption called Nigeria and an emergence of the stifled nations within.

We CAN NOT be silent about it. He that is silent in the days of the adversity of the oppressed, is more guilty and has taken the side of the oppressor.

NB:

South West receives 16%;
CONTRIBUTES 3.97%.

CONTRIBUTES 25.07%.

This is not true because SW even without Lagos contributes more than SE.
What the port in Lagos contributes only exponentially dwarfs whatever the SE contributes.All what Asari allegedly stated here are true and some false.

Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by bjdon: 9:05am On May 28, 2021
chidubem20:

Qaasim Lawal.

Why would the UN not recognize a sovereign nation? That makes no rational sense. Yes there will be other problems as typical of any African nation, but at least the issue of being dominated by Fulani jihadists with a history of wiping out other ethnic nations will no longer by there.
Re: Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal by FreeIgbos: 9:05am On May 28, 2021
CrimeKsmart:

How are they evildoers?

Oh I remember sorry. They are the ones causing babyfactory, killing policemen, engaging in drugs trafficking and other crimes in the East.

Yorubas are indeed evildoers while our people from the East are good-doers

You are a stinking and treacherous hypocrite! An attribute people from the waste side are known to exhibit. Again, instead of proudly accepting your afonja heritage, you also try to claim to be from East while throwing shades at them. Why didn't you mention the crimes that your people indulge in too, such as widespread ritual/skull mining, 419/scams, credit card scams abroad, drug peddling or you forgot the 49 afonjas that were caught in Saudi Arabia with drugs?

Sanusi Lamido actually studied you guys and rightly stated that afonjas are the problem of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen: Funny As Police Stops Wearing Uniform In Rivers State / I'm Happy About Ipob Lockdown In SE It Will Mean More Money In SS / I’m In Benin Republic In Solidarity With Lgboho, Not On The Run — Akintoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.