Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic (61201 Views)

IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members / Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership / Army Raids Plateau Fulani Settlers, Burns 100 Homes After 2 Soldiers Were Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by gidgiddy: 1:57pm On May 28, 2021
ZACHIE:
who is going after the Fulani bandits?

Nobody, they are not doing much except killing people all over Nigeria
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Bayonet40: 1:59pm On May 28, 2021
BigSarah:
Lol I'm not in support of the stupidity of UGM

But obviously these aren't IPOB but mere cultists, they even had to use white paint on the red helmet to write esn...
With the set of phones and berets...and the location in rivers state Eleme that's one of hotbeds of cultism in rivers (I'm from rivers so that's not stereotyping)...

Well Bottomline good one to the gallant military for taking down cultists, but for the misinformation that's terrible
would they have used red paint?
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by SlayerForever: 2:36pm On May 28, 2021
People actually think the army will launch an attack on ESN camp and live to tell the tale. Hmm fools everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Kingspin(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2021
What are they using all those phones for? One phone is enough na

Them b yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by AtikuNetwork: 2:36pm On May 28, 2021
I wonder how Nnamdi Kanu feels when he sees pictures like these.
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by StagethemTVee: 2:37pm On May 28, 2021
So cultists cant be a subset of ipob?
BigSarah:
Lol I'm not in support of the stupidity of UGM

But obviously these aren't IPOB but mere cultists, they even had to use white paint on the red helmet to write esn...
With the set of phones and berets...and the location in rivers state Eleme that's one of hotbeds of cultism in rivers (I'm from rivers so that's not stereotyping)...

Well Bottomline good one to the gallant military for taking down cultists, but for the misinformation that's terrible
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by tunary(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2021
What kinda phone was used to snap these pictures? Very clear view
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Commanderinpips: 2:38pm On May 28, 2021
kollinzgee:
Fake news everywhere
Until i hear from punch,sahara or guardian.mods should start banning these fake news carryers how can you post news without source?

Guy no be fake it is real I can confirm.
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by ShawnT(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2021
This is a nice development, kill them all. Enemies of state.

1 Like

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by chukwuibuipob: 2:39pm On May 28, 2021
sad why 7 Nd 5 arrested sad.KILL THEM ALL.Successful indeed cool wink smiley.These useless pigs should allow we IGBO pikin to rest sad

2 Likes

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Kinematics: 2:40pm On May 28, 2021
realstars:
Un Gun Men Known.

1 Like

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Lovelyn451(f): 2:41pm On May 28, 2021
What's all this rubbish, u went to the forest where theyre guarding farmers against herdsmen to kill them abi
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by YungMillionaire: 2:41pm On May 28, 2021
Abdul05:
If the Igbos have no military leg to stand upon, why can't they have the political? To be candid, ipob /ESN are not moving forward. Biafra's move still remains still-born grin grin

You this Norrthern muslims still do not see the handwriting on the wall. Killing young freedom fighters will not save Nigeria from the fact that Northern Islam has destroyed this country. Southern Nigeria is no longer interested in the North. I am telling you this as someone who is not a fan of IPOB. When he clear four na eyes then u na go see.

2 Likes

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Tekzyflex(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2021
I just tire for this IPOB ABI ESN miscreants. Burning of police stations and killing police officers is not the best way of agitation.
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by SlayerForever: 2:42pm On May 28, 2021
[s]
JohnBullMySon:
Actually you're the gullible one.

To operate a militant unit effectively in Nigeria, like ESN or any group, you would have to steal a lot of phones, purchase many stolen phones from criminal rings or/and use walkie talkies. If you fail to do so, It will only take a week for Nigeria Police and Army to find you. Even with all their inefficiency.

That's why you also see many phones and walkie talkies when BHT is busted. Everyone Police and Army are against, uses them, not just kidnappers.

Why you see police picking up some probably innocent people from their houses is also likely due to their Identity getting linked with stolen phones used to coordinate the attacks. If they can clear it up with police, they will be freed.

BTW is it when ESN/UGM remain 0 personnel that you guys will own up to reality?
[/s]

O chim.
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by oilyngbati(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2021
With the way Ipob/ESN and their tactless suplim reader have endangered the Igbo of south south that hitherto held on to their Igbo identity, I won’t be surprised if these Igbo communities of Obigbo and Asaba areas will start distancing themselves from the greater Igbo family, because of these senseless carnage brought about by a group lead by a thoughtless and tactless animal called nnamdi cownu, who is hiding in overseas. If I were an Igbo of SS, I will start to think if it’s worth accepting the Igbo tag rather than just form a different ethnicity in order to avoid the impending doom due the actions of Ipob and their unknown gunmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 28, 2021
Kanu is in uk enjoying
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by UnabashedIPOB: 2:46pm On May 28, 2021
Another FAKE NEWS! First of all IPOB is not in the FOREST. Secondly, I see an NPF insignia on a hat displayed as one of the items that were allegedly recovered. So, these are your FAKE and preplanned KILLINGS of innocent people. Keep up with your KILLINGS and you would all PERISH in BIAFRA LAND!
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by RexTramadol1: 2:48pm On May 28, 2021
Naijabad:

Those that died, did so for something.
Those about to die, will do so for something.

But you will die for nothing.

You never can tell, even the military are dying for something

And anyone supporting the military is standing for something

The best you can do is show your solidarity by moving to the forests so that you can also die for something

Failure to do that, you’ll just be a keypad coward hurling insults at others for what they choose to stand for.
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by michoim(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2021
Nice one
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Dreadful: 2:50pm On May 28, 2021
The zoo army and their lies. So because MNK said he has counted every ESN operative in the forest and have discovered none missing, you now went and busted a criminal hideout killed them and tag them as ESN.
Fools! The zoo army cannot match the gallantry of the ESN any day any time.
Hold on a little, till they are done with the terrorists miyetti alah in the bushes then you will see how the ESN rolls.
Fools haven't even been able to contain the wosky UGM talk more of the ESN.

2 Likes

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by richmond500: 2:51pm On May 28, 2021
Jones4190:
This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.
that's not how it works boy.
Humans has technology to wipe out kangaroos in weeks, its strength vs brain
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by berrystunn(m): 2:51pm On May 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
On a serious note, Ndi Igbo don't you realize your Youths (men) are wasting away in pursuit of Biafra YOU'RE NOT EVEN READY TO GET, if truly you are, this isn't the way to get it you all know.

Or I should mind my business from IDP camp wink

They believe in Nnamdi kanu..
95 % are very poor , they have nothing to lose like there Lord
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Angelfrost(m): 2:53pm On May 28, 2021
Great job...

So, how come the same combined security forces have failed repeatedly to kill and/or arrest killer herdsmen and bandits running wild and free across the North, Middle Belt and South-West??! Are they ghosts??!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque / NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.