Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic (61190 Views)

IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members / Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership / Army Raids Plateau Fulani Settlers, Burns 100 Homes After 2 Soldiers Were Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by seunmsg(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2021
Theboss100:
A time will come when the Fulani terrorists protected by the Nigerian state will be hunted and killed like the wild beast they are. Fulanis won't be in power for ever.
They have shown the south what politics is. We have learnt from them.
We'll make it worse.

Enjoy while it last.
After 2yrs tenure of a southern president, the population of fulanis will reduce by 90%. They're majorly terrorists.

I really can’t see any correlation between my post and your reaction. We all have a problem with criminal herdsmen and I hope they are all crushed by our security forces.

As regards ESN, they are not fighting criminal herdsmen. They are simply destabilizing the south east by attacking police formations and INEC buildings. Any group that attack the police is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.

3 Likes

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by kollinzgee(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2021
shogsman:

I'm sorry sir but it's just common sense,Nigerian cultist normal use local made weapons not something as sophisticated as this,have you ever seen a cultist using walkingtalking radio before or communication jammer. It is 100% certain there are esn members, they have ESN on their helmet for God's sake but some of you just can't seem to face reality.
So its impossible to stage such right? Why didnt punch ,guardian or sahara report such a sensitive news when ikonso was killed didnt they report it.
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Abagworo(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2021
Deepthoughts:
The moment these guys graduated from chasing herdsmen in the forest to attacking government/public properties n security I knew they have lost it again.the SW are more analytical n cautious in their approach to issues,over gragra is always the undoing of the SE.

This incident didn't happen in the Southeast and 2ndly these men were actually chasing herdsmen. Read more about Agbonchia and herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Hotzone(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2021
BigSarah:
Lol I'm not in support of the stupidity of UGM

But obviously these aren't IPOB but mere cultists, they even had to use white paint on the red helmet to write esn...
With the set of phones and berets...and the location in rivers state Eleme that's one of hotbeds of cultism in rivers (I'm from rivers so that's not stereotyping)...

Well Bottomline good one to the gallant military for taking down cultists, but for the misinformation that's terrible
U sounds like original ESN tout. iPods are made up of unwanted elements such as cultists, up-to-no-good welders, worn-out drivers, fugitives, ritualists, ex police/army and failed politicians, vehicle engineers and smugglers.
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Muna4real(f): 4:27pm On May 28, 2021
Can we all applaud the nigerian police for this well articulated lie?
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by TolaniLuv: 4:27pm On May 28, 2021
Can someone explain to me how IPob are terrorist ? I don’t understand. I don’t get
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by durasome(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2021
Igboid:

Does it not worry you that your dead country has to spill people blood just to keep it United?
Your dead country is a devil that survives on the blood of those who wants to be free from it.
Wicked people like you pretend to be God fearing yet support your vampiric country to continue spilling blood of those whose only sin is rejecting a failed country like NIGERIA.

The problem is NIGERIA and heartless people who support spilling of blood of Biafran Patriots as a necessity to keep a dead monster in it's comatose and vegetative state breathing.
The problem is you!

Stop the forced Unity.
.Brotherly.It also baffles me that the only destruction that the quest for the actualization of Biafra can and has ever done is that carried out on innocent citizens,I have never heard that serving government official or their relatives has ever Been affected by KANU boys all I see is so and so figure was killed during a cross fire between Nigerian official and ESN ,so so and so markets burned down .My question is how is all these affecting buhari, the governors ,senators etc .let's use our head and stop being used to kill one another in the name of what I don't know.
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Deepthoughts: 4:33pm On May 28, 2021
Abagworo:

This incident didn't happen in the Southeast and 2ndly these men were actually chasing herdsmen. Read more about Agbonchia and herdsmen.
But all these attacks started in the SE, nothing was written in the report about chasing herdsmen, besides it's clear those guys have something to do with IPOB/ESN,the IPOB/ESN if at all they were truly committed to the good cause of defending their SE Homeland should have quietly melted away the moment federal security showed up since they knew they were only an illegal necessity but gragra n lack of tact n foresight wouldn't allow them, this federal government would rather allow ISWAP take some part of the north than allow IPOB/ESN to succeed.
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Igboid: 4:38pm On May 28, 2021
durasome:
.Brotherly.It also baffles me that the only destruction that the quest for the actualization of Biafra can and has ever done is that carried out on innocent citizens,I have never heard that serving government official or their relatives has ever Been affected by KANU boys all I see is so and so figure was killed during a cross fire between Nigerian official and ESN ,so so and so markets burned down .My question is how is all these affecting buhari, the governors ,senators etc .let's use our head and stop being used to kill one another in the name of what I don't know.

I'm no brother of yours. I'm Biafran you are Nigeran, water and oil are not miscible except under the force of heat.
NIGERIA is a dead country that has cost the lives of many commoners. Thousands die everyday in Nigeria.

Biafra is an ideology many Igbos have died for and are ready to die for. There wouldn't be need for this if you and your ilks keep your unity to yourselves and stop forcing unity on us.
Nnamdi Kanu is not the cause of BIAFRA. Many of you thought Ojukwu was the one responsible for Biafra, he is dead long ago and Biafra lives.
BIAFRA is the spirit of Igbo nationalism and patriotism. It's beyond Kanu, me or any Igbo man person. It lives in all Igbos of pure spirit not contaminated by the greed and selfishness of Nigerian politics and civil service.

2 Likes

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by uwalakathankgod(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2021
Some may be innocent
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Theboss100(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2021
seunmsg:

I really can’t see any correlation between my post and your reaction. We all have a problem with criminal herdsmen and I hope they are all crushed by our security forces.

As regards ESN, they are not fighting criminal herdsmen. They are simply destabilizing the south east by attacking police formations and INEC buildings. Any group that attack the police is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Why are the criminal herdsmen not crushed But gets backups from those that suppose to crush them.

Keep deceiving yourself. My former post stands. Karma never forgives.

They're are trying to conquer a people and take over their inheritance and make them slaves. The reverse will be the case soonest. Just like the Jews, they will come back home and take what rightly belongs to them. The fulanis are just buying time to when they Will be conquered. Period.
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by kriss27(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
On a serious note, Ndi Igbo don't you realize your Youths (men) are wasting away in pursuit of Biafra YOU'RE NOT EVEN READY TO GET, if truly you are, this isn't the way to get it you all know.

Or I should mind my business from IDP camp wink
What way would you suggest?
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Ugokelvin007: 4:49pm On May 28, 2021
Some idiots here are busy writing rubbish.. Nigeria fulani army that can't confront ESN one on one.. arrested cultists n tag them ESN.. stupid people
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Abagworo(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2021
Deepthoughts:
But all these attacks started in the SE, nothing was written in the report about chasing herdsmen, besides it's clear those guys have something to do with IPOB/ESN,the IPOB/ESN if at all they were truly committed to the good cause of defending their SE Homeland should have quietly melted away the moment federal security showed up since they knew they were only an illegal necessity but gragra n lack of tact n foresight wouldn't allow them, this federal government would rather allow ISWAP take some part of the north than allow IPOB/ESN to succeed.

What happened in this situation is that Fulani herdsmen overan Agbonchia killing and raping women after which the villagers staged protest to Rivers and federal government. Nothing was done and I guess their youths who of course are into IPOB might have either invited ESN or mobilized themselves to drive away the herdsmen only for the herdsmen to call for help from FG who sent the soldiers. I am a Rivers indigene and I know Agbonchia very very well and about their crisis with Herdsmen. You can read this report from 2 months ago.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/22/esn-operatives-storm-rivers-community-full-force-evict-fulani-herdsmen

Since Saturday, there has been tension in Agbonchia community in the Eleme LGA after Fulani herdsmen invaded the area, destroying farmlands and assaulting the residents.

SaharaReporters had on Saturday reported that the invasion started last Monday with residents deserting the area gradually due to the fear of killer herdsmen, who reportedly also raped some women in the community.

Some of the residents had told SaharaReporters that a massive peaceful protest was carried out on Friday to bring the attention of the state and federal government to the community which is presently under herdsmen’s siege.

“Right now, farms in Agbonchia have been taken over by Fulani herdsmen. Our women are crying in the farms. To return home is almost impossible. Everyone is angry. We are protesting. This is not a fable. I am there now witnessing this assault.

“All the Agbonchia men and women both young and old have decided not to go to work on Friday. We are marching in our numbers to the Eleme Local Government Area headquarters to protest and ask the Fulani herdsmen to leave our land. We started marching since 8am,” a resident had explained.

https://punchng.com/ogoni-women-allege-herdsmen-invasion-destruction-of-farmlands/?amp

https://punchng.com/herdsmen-invade-rivers-farm-inflict-machete-cuts-on-man/?amp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by ThatFairGuy: 4:55pm On May 28, 2021
Shun 2023 election cool
kriss27:
What way would you suggest?
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by durasome(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2021
Igboid:

I'm no brother of yours. I'm Biafran you are Nigeran, water and oil are not miscible except under the force of heat.
NIGERIA is a dead country that has cost the lives of many commoners. Thousands die everyday in Nigeria.

Biafra is an ideology many Igbos have died for and are ready to die for. There wouldn't be need for this if you and your ilks keep your unity to yourselves and stop forcing unity on us.
Nnamdi Kanu is not the cause of BIAFRA. Many of you thought Ojukwu was the one responsible for Biafra, he is dead long ago and Biafra lives.
BIAFRA is the spirit of Igbo nationalism and patriotism. It's beyond Kanu, me or any Igbo man person. It lives in all Igbos of pure spirit not contaminated by the greed and selfishness of Nigerian politics and civil service.
.greed and selfishness you said all this Biafra this Biafra that,hope it's not all about south south oil ooo cause e no go reach una ooo.
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Igboid: 5:01pm On May 28, 2021
durasome:
.greed and selfishness you said all this Biafra this Biafra that,hope it's not all about south south oil ooo cause e no go reach una ooo.

Lol!
What the hell is SS?
SS is a meaningless entity. Igboland has enough crude oil, natural gas and human resources to make a decent civilized country.

2 Likes

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by oilyngbati(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2021
seunmsg:

May God bless you for saying the common obvious which has eluded these Ipob fools. These level of unseen carnage was brought about by nnamdi cownu’s ESN/unknown gunmen. Now, even Fulani herdsmen and other criminals are now operating under the guise of unknown gunmen.
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by oilyngbati(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2021
Below is the brain of a typical Ipob fool who cannot deduce where the rain started to beat him:

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Ugokelvin007: 5:33pm On May 28, 2021
So u call dz idiots ESN..get some sense n shut up
Aufbauh:
Chukwu Okike Abiama will never forgive Nnamdi Kanu for sending our vibrant promising youths to their untimely death.
Death is death, but this is a wrong death.

How can these guys with minimal military training think they withstand the power force of the military?
Even the ignorant Boko haram and ISWAP use to send their boys abroad for military training.
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by ivolt: 5:49pm On May 28, 2021
kollinzgee:
Fake news everywhere
Until i hear from punch,sahara or guardian.mods should start banning these fake news carryers how can you post news without source?
But your supreme leaders words are facts even though Facebook have flagged him for fake news
several times.
Take heart.
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by ivolt: 5:50pm On May 28, 2021
BigSarah:
Lol I'm not in support of the stupidity of UGM

But obviously these aren't IPOB but mere cultists, they even had to use white paint on the red helmet to write esn...
With the set of phones and berets...and the location in rivers state Eleme that's one of hotbeds of cultism in rivers (I'm from rivers so that's not stereotyping)...

Well Bottomline good one to the gallant military for taking down cultists, but for the misinformation that's terrible
Even Ikonso was called a common armed robber before the fugitive later admit he knew him.
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by magzey: 6:04pm On May 28, 2021
Innocent brained washed souls killed and their sheKKANU Is hidning in obodo oyibo dey make flimsy threats. blood of this innocent brained washed souls will haunt him for sure.
RIP to the brained washed souls

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by AfonjaConehead: 6:14pm On May 28, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
As i was reading your usually unintelligent post, was wondering if you could manage a single comment without mentioning YORUBA.

It is practically impossible for you grin

They would always be your superior and you MUST always worship them.

See pot calling kettle black, mental. grin grin
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by GodblessMNK(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2021
ablejesus26:

Your Devil is leading you to destruction,turn back and be saved.
death is no destruction..
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by DonCortino: 6:17pm On May 28, 2021
anything to give ipob a bad name.

these are kidnappers operating in their hideouts. kudos to the security forces still.
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by durasome(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2021
Igboid:

Lol!
What the hell is SS?
SS is a meaningless entity. Igboland has enough crude oil, natural gas and human resources to make a decent civilized country.

.I laugh in Swahili where are all these located?

1 Like

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by ivolt: 6:22pm On May 28, 2021
TolaniLuv:
Can someone explain to me how IPob are terrorist ? I don’t understand. I don’t get
A person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation for political purposes is a terrorist.
It is violence that defines terrorists.
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by deantimes(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2021
helinues:

How about the guy with the ESN helmet, abi pictures no dey show for your browser?

So that old woman too is ESN? DEM DON USE YOUR BRAIN DRINK PAP
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by donbenie(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2021
CilicMarin:
These are just innocent people going to Church, when they were killed by Zoo Army..

I know our Supreme President of our online country, will appoint their children governors, when they give us Biafra.. cool
Shut up angry
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Marpol2021(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2021
Kill them all. how i wish boko boys and bandit will also be apprehended like these.but its seem those bandit are above the military personel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu / Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) / Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.