Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic (61196 Views)

IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members / Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership / Army Raids Plateau Fulani Settlers, Burns 100 Homes After 2 Soldiers Were Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Igboid: 3:16pm On May 28, 2021
durasome:
. Does it not worry you that your so called leader is in another country chilling while sending some gullible ones Which am sure you are not part of into a suicide missions. KANU is part of the problem.

Does it not worry you that your dead country has to spill people blood just to keep it United?
Your dead country is a devil that survives on the blood of those who wants to be free from it.
Wicked people like you pretend to be God fearing yet support your vampiric country to continue spilling blood of those whose only sin is rejecting a failed country like NIGERIA.

The problem is NIGERIA and heartless people who support spilling of blood of Biafran Patriots as a necessity to keep a dead monster in it's comatose and vegetative state breathing.
The problem is you!

Stop the forced Unity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by WATCHMANX: 3:17pm On May 28, 2021
Coldsperm:
Please let's avoid creating fake news on this forum. We should all be guided please. Those guys are Miscreants and Cultists that have disturbing the people for so long. Thank you!!!
Guided that ESN recruited many cultists! Right?

1 Like

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by skywalker240(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
You get the scope cheesy
grin
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Theboss100(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2021
seunmsg:
Kudos to gallant officers of the Nigeria Army. God bless them as they smoke criminal elements out of their hideout.
A time will come when the Fulani terrorists protected by the Nigerian state will be hunted and killed like the wild beast they are. Fulanis won't be in power for ever.
They have shown the south what politics is. We have learnt from them.
We'll make it worse.

Enjoy while it last.
After 2yrs tenure of a southern president, the population of fulanis will reduce by 90%. They're majorly terrorists.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by jaxxy(m): 3:18pm On May 28, 2021
CilicMarin:
SECURITY OPERATIVES RAID SUSPECTED IPOB/ESN CAMP IN AGBOCHIA FOREST, KILL SEVEN SUSPECTS AND ARREST FIVE
Security Operatives comprising Troops of 6 Division, DSS, and NSCDC led by Brig.Gen. MD Danja conducted a raid on a suspected IPOB/ESN camp in Agbochia forest, and killed seven suspects, and arrested five in the process.

The successful raid was conducted around 6.15am on Thursday May 27 in Agbochia Forest along Pipelines Road Ogali/ Kom-Kom boundary between Eleme and Oyigbo LGA of Rivers State.

During the raid, the combined security operatives engaged the criminals in a gun battle and eliminated seven of them while five were arrested.

Items Recovered

The security operatives recovered two AK 47 rifles,
Two G3 rifles,
One locally made machine gun,
One G3 Magazine,
Three rounds of 7.62mm special,
10 rounds 7.62mm x 51mm NATO,
One cutlass,
Five Baofeng handheld radios with chargers,
Ten black Barrett's,
One NAF Tag and rank of an LCPL,
Thirteen belts,
One locally made helmet with ESN inscription,
36 mobile phones,
One NPF face cap,
Five pieces of boots,
One camouflage T-Shirt,
Three backpacks, and
Other valuable documents.

The camp was destroyed by the security personnel, and the suspects arrested have been handed to the Rivers State Police command for discreet investigation.

https://eonsintelligence.com/details/481714681/security-operatives-raid-suspected-ipob-esn-camp-in-agbochia-forest-kill-seven-suspects-and-arrest-five-1263212725

Have u caught any of the kidnapper bandits/herdsmen in kaduna, Benue and Southwest? Do that then we can clap for you.

Till then u this is just an ethnic fight against insecurity. undecided

1 Like

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by shogsman(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2021
kollinzgee:

Did you just said this?
I'm sorry sir but it's just common sense,Nigerian cultist normal use local made weapons not something as sophisticated as this,have you ever seen a cultist using walkingtalking radio before or communication jammer. It is 100% certain there are esn members, they have ESN on their helmet for God's sake but some of you just can't seem to face reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Uyakanwa08: 3:20pm On May 28, 2021
[you see what I saw quote author=BigSarah post=102133365]Lol I'm not in support of the stupidity of UGM

But obviously these aren't IPOB but mere cultists, they even had to use white paint on the red helmet to write esn...
With the set of phones and berets...and the location in rivers state Eleme that's one of hotbeds of cultism in rivers (I'm from rivers so that's not stereotyping)...

Well Bottomline good one to the gallant military for taking down cultists, but for the misinformation that's terrible
[/quote]
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by mbam1: 3:22pm On May 28, 2021
nobody knows the truth in Nigeria
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by shogsman(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2021
Hardfacts234:
NIGERIANS ARE REALLY GULLIBLE!

These are kidnappers in Rivers State not IPOB thats why you see several phones there.

All arm robbers and kidnappers arrested this period in Rivers State will be tagged IPOB.
In reality you're the gullible one here,esn is a millitary styled group and this tactical gears,walkingtalking radio are exactly what millitary groups use,they have a lot of phones to avoid tracing of calls.Esn is written on their helmet too,an there is an igbo insignia in form of a head warmer there,kidnappers don't care about representing any tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by emilo2bad: 3:29pm On May 28, 2021
SlayerForever:
People actually think the army will launch an attack on ESN camp and live to tell the tale. Hmm fools everywhere.
Bros I feel your pain
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by AbuAeesha: 3:30pm On May 28, 2021
Abdul05:
If the Igbos have no military leg to stand upon, why can't they have the political?

To be candid, ipob /ESN are not moving forward. Biafra's move still remains still-born grin grin
this fact they refuse to understand.
no single igbo governor has endorsed the biafra thing.
the easiest way to achieve a public motive(either good or bad) in this country is by politics.
ESN are just wasting there innocent youth,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by emilo2bad: 3:31pm On May 28, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:
Another FAKE NEWS! First of all IPOB is not in the FOREST. Secondly, I see an NPF insignia on a hat displayed as one of the items that were allegedly recovered. So, these are your FAKE and preplanned KILLINGS of innocent people. Keep up with your KILLINGS and you would all PERISH in BIAFRA LAND!
Bros I feel your pain
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by GambaOsaka: 3:33pm On May 28, 2021
QUOTE UPON QUOTE

"Jazz wey dey stop bullet never see better one"- GambaOsaka 2021
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Ugonna62: 3:34pm On May 28, 2021
Admin pls i need more pics.especially the cap with ESN inscription on it just as i am seeing the one with NPF .abeg.
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Abdulmumin412(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2021
Activist001:
Nnamdi Kanu keeps leading gullible Igbo youths to their untimely demise. Smh.

When will these idiots learn? When will they fucking learn??

Just take a look at this idiot:
And this one na fine man o
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 28, 2021
kingjooo:
A very good development,Always wise to go after hodlums before they strike.

Why una nor go after boko haram before they strike? Oh I forgot boko haram is a gentlemen's club undecided
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by AK481(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2021
the police better get prepared because attacking them in their camp will release another waves of ambush.

i dont know what to say at this time , i wish is that let no innocent civilian be caught in cross fire .
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Hseffa: 3:42pm On May 28, 2021
CilicMarin:
These are just innocent people going to Church, when they were killed by Zoo Army..

I know our Supreme President of our online country, will appoint their children governors, when they give us Biafra.. cool
Dumb skull, who you are.
You are the OP.
Yet, in your unjournalistic editorial, you use CRIMINALS to describe them!
Who faces Northern age-long oppression and wont resort to self defence?

You see & hear urchins saying: They are born to rule!

You hear ragtags who believe the Nigeria military apparatuses are DIRECTLY THEIR SOLDIERS! To defend them.

Youth like you need rapid and quick mental emancipation.

When everyone falls to his own tents; there and then they use their Born To Rule on themselves.

Another clown picked MAYOWA! What a lovely name, rough-picked by a chap, needless to derogatorily describe.

Enough stupid Igbo-Yoruba squabble! It only PLEASEA BEGGARLY DESCENDANTS OF HAUSA-FULANI. How do y'all entertain scumbags by you rabid stupidity? Enough folks!!!
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Commotfornigeri: 3:44pm On May 28, 2021
These are thieves, not IPOB.

Look at them amount of phones they have in possession. Most likely robbed from other innocent people.
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Bahamas95(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2021
Meanwhile their counterparts in the North are given VIP treatment.

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Hseffa: 3:50pm On May 28, 2021
CilicMarin:
These are just innocent people going to Church, when they were killed by Zoo Army..

I know our Supreme President of our online country, will appoint their children governors, when they give us Biafra.. cool
Dumb skull, who you are.
You are the OP.
Yet, in your unjournalistic editorial, you used CRIMINALS to describe them!
Who faces Northern age-long oppression and won't resort to self defence?

You see & hear urchins saying: They are born to rule!

You hear ragtags who believe the Nigeria military apparatuses are DIRECTLY THEIR SOLDIERS! To defend them.

Youth like you need rapid and quick mental emancipation.

When everyone falls to his own tents; there and then they use their Born To Rule on themselves.

Another clown picked MAYOWA! What a lovely name, rough-picked by a chap, needless to derogatorily describe.

Enough of stupid Igbo-Yoruba squabble! It only PLEASES BEGGARLY DESCENDANTS OF HAUSA-FULANI. How do y'all entertain scumbags by you misplaced stupidity?

On NO GROUND will I ever insult any of my Southern brother in this forum again.

Southern Governors BANNED OPEN GRAZING because they've private Intels too. Facts on Hausa-FULANI to decimate Southern people are almost filled to the brim. Reasons that all YELLING LIKE WOUNDED ANIMALS! Come together and unite all all fora people. Enough bashing. More we bash, they plant on landmines in our parents' backyards.

Enough folks!!!
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by ezechi24(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2021
CilicMarin:
SECURITY OPERATIVES RAID SUSPECTED IPOB/ESN CAMP IN AGBOCHIA FOREST, KILL SEVEN SUSPECTS AND ARREST FIVE
Security Operatives comprising Troops of 6 Division, DSS, and NSCDC led by Brig.Gen. MD Danja conducted a raid on a suspected IPOB/ESN camp in Agbochia forest, and killed seven suspects, and arrested five in the process.

The successful raid was conducted around 6.15am on Thursday May 27 in Agbochia Forest along Pipelines Road Ogali/ Kom-Kom boundary between Eleme and Oyigbo LGA of Rivers State.

During the raid, the combined security operatives engaged the criminals in a gun battle and eliminated seven of them while five were arrested.

Items Recovered

Two G3 rifles,
One G3 Magazine,
One cutlass,
Ten black Barrett's,
Thirteen belts,
36 mobile phones,
One NPF face cap,
Five pieces of boots,
One camouflage T-Shirt,
Three backpacks, and

The camp was destroyed by the security personnel, and the suspects arrested have been handed to the Rivers State Police command for discreet investigation.

https://eonsintelligence.com/details/481714681/security-operatives-raid-suspected-ipob-esn-camp-in-agbochia-forest-kill-seven-suspects-and-arrest-five-1263212725

first of all is the old woman in the last pic sitting on the floor also an esn member?.....secondly what will esn be doing with all those phones ..are they calling isis or boko haram.....my guy u dont know that this nonsense you are always posting dosnt stop anything....you just wasted your data.....unrepentant terrorist.
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 28, 2021
Happiness everywhere, when they kill soldiers you start blaming them...
7 souls = 20 dead soldiers
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Abagworo(m): 3:55pm On May 28, 2021
Based on my knowledge of Nchia that area of Eleme has been under persistent Herdsmen attack for years. I won't be surprised if there is no camp there but rather ESN on hunt for killer herdsmen killed by soldiers in defense of the herders. I am not a fan of IPOB but as a Rivers indigene I know the truth

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/22/esn-operatives-storm-rivers-community-full-force-evict-fulani-herdsmen

Since Saturday, there has been tension in Agbonchia community in the Eleme LGA after Fulani herdsmen invaded the area, destroying farmlands and assaulting the residents.

SaharaReporters had on Saturday reported that the invasion started last Monday with residents deserting the area gradually due to the fear of killer herdsmen, who reportedly also raped some women in the community.

Some of the residents had told SaharaReporters that a massive peaceful protest was carried out on Friday to bring the attention of the state and federal government to the community which is presently under herdsmen’s siege.

“Right now, farms in Agbonchia have been taken over by Fulani herdsmen. Our women are crying in the farms. To return home is almost impossible. Everyone is angry. We are protesting. This is not a fable. I am there now witnessing this assault.

“All the Agbonchia men and women both young and old have decided not to go to work on Friday. We are marching in our numbers to the Eleme Local Government Area headquarters to protest and ask the Fulani herdsmen to leave our land. We started marching since 8am,” a resident had explained.

https://punchng.com/ogoni-women-allege-herdsmen-invasion-destruction-of-farmlands/?amp

https://punchng.com/herdsmen-invade-rivers-farm-inflict-machete-cuts-on-man/?amp

1 Like

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by frowland(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2021
[s]
BigSarah:
Lol I'm not in support of the stupidity of UGM

But obviously these aren't IPOB but mere cultists, they even had to use white paint on the red helmet to write esn...
With the set of phones and berets...and the location in rivers state Eleme that's one of hotbeds of cultism in rivers (I'm from rivers so that's not stereotyping)...

Well Bottomline good one to the gallant military for taking down cultists, but for the misinformation that's terrible
[/s]
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Abagworo(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2021
Nigeria is getting f*ckd by the day. These are Eleme youths defending their land against herdsmen killed and made criminals without treating the herdsmen with equal force. I'm disappointed

1 Like

Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by dreu2fine(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2021
Golan007:
Wait for it..."Innocent people".
grin
Can u prove it
Wat are looking for inside d bush
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by SlayerForever: 3:57pm On May 28, 2021
emilo2bad:

Bros I feel your pain

Okay grin
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Abdul05: 3:58pm On May 28, 2021
AbuAeesha:

this fact they refuse to understand.
no single igbo governor has endorsed the biafra thing.
the easiest way to achieve a public motive(either good or bad) in this country is by politics.
ESN are just wasting there innocent youth,
thank you bros
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by KillerofbadPPLE(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
On a serious note, Ndi Igbo don't you realize your Youths (men) are wasting away in pursuit of Biafra YOU'RE NOT EVEN READY TO GET, if truly you are, this isn't the way to get it you all know.

Or I should mind my business from IDP camp wink
From benin republic, we want our population to reduce so that when we get biafra there wil be enough food 4 us, Bleep JESUS
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Deepthoughts: 4:09pm On May 28, 2021
CilicMarin:

Items Recovered

Two G3 rifles,
One G3 Magazine,
One cutlass,
Ten black Barrett's,
Thirteen belts,
36 mobile phones,
One NPF face cap,
Five pieces of boots,
One camouflage T-Shirt,
Three backpacks, and

The moment these guys graduated from chasing herdsmen in the forest to attacking government/public properties n security I knew they have lost it again.the SW are more analytical n cautious in their approach to issues,over gragra is always the undoing of the SE.
Re: Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic by Echara: 4:10pm On May 28, 2021
shogsman:

Show me any cultist ever caught with such sophisticated weapons and millitary accessories.

Where do you live?

If you live in Rivers state you'll know that cultists are sponsored by politicians, and their weapons are sometimes more sophisticated than the police.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) / Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque / Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.