Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Is Nnamdi Kanu All Bluff & Bluster Or His He To Be Taken Seriously - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nnamdi Kanu All Bluff & Bluster Or His He To Be Taken Seriously (371 Views)

Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone / SGF: No One Can Travel Out For Treatment, Healthcare Must Be Taken Seriously / Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nnamdi Kanu All Bluff & Bluster Or His He To Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 8:45am On May 28, 2021
Is Nnamdi Kanu all bluff & bluster or is he to be taken seriously

I am asking because he says so many things that do not happen.

I admire him and his courage but should we use talk to sacrifice our people ??

He is online now talking, issuing threats etc and giving commands which creates the impression that all may not be well with IPOB on the ground.

When will this Biafra come - what is the plan , what is the strategy, what is the mitigation against the potential loss of huge numbers of souls; is the plan to make already struggling youth into sacrificial lambs or is there going to be a proper method to ensure that people do not die unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu All Bluff & Bluster Or His He To Be Taken Seriously by funkekemi(f): 9:08am On May 28, 2021
On Monday , disrespect his order of sit at home then come here to explain

3 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu All Bluff & Bluster Or His He To Be Taken Seriously by funkekemi(f): 9:10am On May 28, 2021
YouWillNotWin:
Is Nnamdi Kanu all bluff & bluster or is he to be taken seriously

I am asking because he says so many things that do not happen.

I admire him and his courage but should we use talk to sacrifice our people ??

He is online now talking, issuing threats etc and giving commands which creates the impression that all may not be well with IPOB on the ground.

When will this Biafra come - what is the plan , what is the strategy, what is the mitigation against the potential loss of huge numbers of souls; is the plan to make already struggling youth into sacrificial lambs or is there going to be a proper method to ensure that people do not die unnecessarily
npower doing a marvelous job , like others that came before you , you will soon be forgotten ask ipobexposed, obigboupdate etc

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu All Bluff & Bluster Or His He To Be Taken Seriously by helinues: 9:10am On May 28, 2021
funkekemi:
On Monday , disrespect his order of sit at home then come here to explain

Is Kanu going to beat him? undecided
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu All Bluff & Bluster Or His He To Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 10:12am On May 28, 2021
funkekemi:
npower doing a marvelous job , like others that came before you , you will soon be forgotten ask ipobexposed, obigboupdate etc

Today more ESN capture and killed. Nnamdi Kanu talks talk talks and talks and talks but there is no military strategy, no well protected supply lines, no helpers from other groups/states or countries.

Sorry to tell you but ESN is on their own or they should lie very low until Nnamdi Kanu and his partners can come up with a better plan. If not, they should disband an go home and wait to fight another day.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu All Bluff & Bluster Or His He To Be Taken Seriously by Obagreatdatoye(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2021
Myself I'm not happy with the loss on ipob side....their mode of operation should be rejuvenated

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu All Bluff & Bluster Or His He To Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 30, 2021
I am still wondering
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu All Bluff & Bluster Or His He To Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 30, 2021
Too many young dying , are these ESN, UGM or UM , just stop sacrificing the youth with no proper method or strategy.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu All Bluff & Bluster Or His He To Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 30, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:
Myself I'm not happy with the loss on ipob side....their mode of operation should be rejuvenated

True

(1) (Reply)

Video: “i’m Not An Ex O, I’m A Former...” - Former President Olusegun Obasanjo / BREAKING: National Assembly Roof Leaking (pics) / JUST IN: Bandits Attack Secondary School In Kaduna, Kidnap Many Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.