Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Killed This Woman's Brother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Killed This Woman's Brother (1530 Views)

Rev. Fr. Nwaigwe Stephen Impregnates Teenager In Anambra / Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) / Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Killed This Woman's Brother by Nobody: 10:16am On May 28, 2021
A a middle aged woman has called out our popular clergy man, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka for killing his brothers in imo state. The woman who was displaying the video of her dead brother's could controlled herself but wept uncontrollably raining curses on the said man of God Fr. Ejike Mbaka that it will not be well with him and his generation.

Here is the link for the video, Watch what Fr. Mbaka did to this woman that makes her to share tears uncontrollably. If you have soft eyes or very emotional pls don't watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OpSDhhXGrQ
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Killed This Woman's Brother by Ikonsoway: 10:41am On May 28, 2021
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Killed This Woman's Brother by HITCHHIKING(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2021
fake
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Killed This Woman's Brother by mmadu4: 11:04am On May 28, 2021
dont use the man of God for your useless blogging . hungry bloggers everywhere .go and look for better work . goat head

4 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Killed This Woman's Brother by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 28, 2021
mmadu4:
dont use the man of God for your useless blogging . hungry bloggers everywhere .go and look for better work . goat head

If you watch it and you see that I am using the man for blogging may God not forgive
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Killed This Woman's Brother by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 28, 2021
HITCHHIKING:
fake

I can bet my balls that it is not fake
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Killed This Woman's Brother by mii4u(f): 5:24pm On May 28, 2021
HITCHHIKING:
fake
It's not fake... U can watch it
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Killed This Woman's Brother by Flamees(m): 10:38pm On May 28, 2021
Hmmm

Playing with fire

Op no get sense how sure are you he did such
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Killed This Woman's Brother by SILVERLINES: 11:14pm On May 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
Gregorian2020:
A a middle aged woman has called out our popular clergy man, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka for killing his brothers in imo state. The woman who was displaying the video of her dead brother's could controlled herself but wept uncontrollably raining curses on the said man of God Fr. Ejike Mbaka that it will not be well with him and his generation.

Here is the link for the video, Watch what Fr. Mbaka did to this woman that makes her to share tears uncontrollably. If you have soft eyes or very emotional pls don't watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OpSDhhXGrQ
go find food chop b4 u come d mumu 4 internet.

Na today dem just bury Ada Jesus though no one know the truth.

Stop using men of God for cruise
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Killed This Woman's Brother by Nobody: 12:36am On May 30, 2021
SILVERLINES:
lipsrsealed go find food chop b4 u come d mumu 4 internet.

Na today dem just bury Ada Jesus though no one know the truth.

Stop using men of God for cruise

Your foolishness if them put am for scale he go weigh pass the weight of a building. So the woman who raining curse on the man of God and Uzodinman is faking it right. It is the likes of you who brought Buhari to power calling him the saviour of Nigeria when he has not be able to save his family. Those who watch the video can testify about it
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Killed This Woman's Brother by Nobody: 12:42am On May 30, 2021
Flamees:
Hmmm

Playing with fire

Op no get sense how sure are you he did such

This is the reason a lot of you have bastardized christianity but covering the truth because the man is a man of God. When he was saying that Uzodinman was the savior of imo what did you say. To you now Uzodinman is saving imo now. When he was busy praising Buhari as the messiah of Nigeria you guys were busy worshipping that he is the real man of God. What is happening today my dear. Everything he spoke about are working in the opposite direction. Me who posted it I am a pastor and i know what i am saying. Go and watch it and get convince
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Killed This Woman's Brother by Nobody: 12:44am On May 30, 2021
mii4u:

It's not fake... U can watch it

Thank you my sister. They have not see yet they are already casting their stone. All of them are doubting Thomas
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Killed This Woman's Brother by dododawa1: 1:38am On May 30, 2021
Rightouesly should stay out politics

(1) (Reply)

Can My Bank Account Be Hacked With Just My Account Number? / Unrepentant Impostor Re-arrested In Lagos …says Devil Sold The Idea To Him / Nigeria Teenager Faces Life Imprisonment In UK For Molesting An 11 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.