Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo (50618 Views)

Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States / "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari / Aisha Buhari Breaks Fast With Wives Of Heads Of Missions (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by abeggnow: 3:05pm On May 28, 2021
Olatunji1929:
Obasanjo tried to balance the equation,he even marginalised his own tribe.but my problem with southern leaders is that they are too daft and stupid,you will realise when they take power they wil still be marginalising their people by giving northerners strong positions,they are slave to the North always trying to please their slave masters
He was not trying to please anybody . he was merely doing what he knows how to do best, Administer.You see he is a very good administrator.
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by wizelink(m): 3:07pm On May 28, 2021
OBASANJO IS A COMPLETE SAINT TO BUHARI. PERIOD
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by KenModi(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2021
Basicend:
Obasanjo is a one-nigerian man who sorounded himself sound and intelligent team despite he himself being very sound.

He tries to get a good balance in his appointments, unlike the dull Buhari we have now, and he has sorounded himself with duller abokis in all sectors and even his cabinet.

Buhari has destroyed the economy completely, dollar is over 500 naira presently and petrol price is about to even be increased... Not all of NEPA or foodstuffs . . Where can we turn to?

We are still enjoying now ooo. .

I have been a strong Buhari advocate until the last 1 year is so. . This is worst I have seen.

No ooo! You for continue dey support am na. We warned you people twice, both the in 2015 and 2019. We were screaming all over the place don’t vote this man; don’t vote this man. Una say no ooo! He is the messiah! The best thing to happen to mankind since the discovery of sliced bread. After election, we were even nicknamed “wailing wailers”. Now look at where we are. Shebi na all of us dey wail together? If una like come 2023, make una vote Bubu chief sponsor Bobo Chicago aka the Bouillon van merchant enta power. Radada!

1 Like

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by Akanoaaa(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2021
theTranslator:
Obasanjo is a very good politician Not a good leader
Not a good leader like your papa

1 Like

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by SunTzu123(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2021
Everyone knows; Obasanjo ran the most inclusive government Nigeria ever had.

1 Like

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by Guyman02: 3:19pm On May 28, 2021
Basicend:
Obasanjo is a one-nigerian man who sorounded himself sound and intelligent team despite he himself being very sound.

He tries to get a good balance in his appointments, unlike the dull Buhari we have now, and he has sorounded himself with duller abokis in all sectors and even his cabinet.

Buhari has destroyed the economy completely, dollar is over 500 naira presently and petrol price is about to even be increased... Not all of NEPA or foodstuffs . . Where can we turn to?

We are still enjoying now ooo. .

I have been a strong Buhari advocate until the last 1 year is so. . This is worst I have seen.
Please don't stop being a Buhari advocate, he will give you appointment in a juicy agency, he is no longer Nepotic because of you.

1 Like

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by smith1985(m): 3:30pm On May 28, 2021
flokii:

GEJ appointed South East, South South and North.. left out South West completely.

give us the list na abi na big deal?

1 Like

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by Blavas(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2021
[quote author=UstazAhmed post=102138955]When the south weere in power, we northerners never complained ooo

Now Buhari is in power, the south no wan make we hear word. You guys are all kafirs[/

Are u enjoying ur brother buhari tenure?
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by Josywhyte: 3:37pm On May 28, 2021
UstazAhmed:
When the south weere in power, we northerners never complained ooo

Now Buhari is in power, the south no wan make we hear word. You guys are all kafirs

U no get talk I swear
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by AK481(m): 3:40pm On May 28, 2021
175:
Naptu, is this not balanced compared to Buhari's?

naptu the snake
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by emilo2bad: 3:41pm On May 28, 2021
OP is the same thing No Muslim chief of army staff throughout obasanjo regime. So buhari and obasanjo is the same. Thanks op for this eye opener
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by lifeisgood12: 3:47pm On May 28, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Now Buhari is in power, the south no wan make we hear word. You guys are all kafirs

u support democracy which is against Islam, you are a kaffir yourself

1 Like

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by AK481(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2021
tj2018:
Useless and foolish arguments. Buhari has done nothing wrong.

We have 4 service chiefs
2 for the north and 2 for the south.

When it comes to the south, we begin to divide ourselves into sw, ss, and se, but the north we see them as a block. we are so selfish here in the south we complain about everything even when there is nothing to complain.

CDS - Delta Igbo. ----south
CONS- Yoruba ------ south
COAS - North (God knows his tribe)
CAS - North (God knows his tribe)

We have so many tribes in nigeria, why are the igbos always crying foul.
please follow the same style and provide uniform heads.

thats how intelligent people behave.
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by BeaconV1(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2021
UstazAhmed:

You are the greatest fool of this 24TH Generation. Who are you to call some one kafirs.. Are you made judge over anybody. Stop been an gullible idiot and make good use of the life given to you by God

1 Like

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by baloney: 3:51pm On May 28, 2021
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:51pm On May 28, 2021
udemzyudex:

Which order if I may ask?
Buhari's goons have been claiming OBJ, Jonathan did the same act of nepotism.

1 Like

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by Coolgent(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2021
Akamariner:
Ok
1 million international email lists for sale
EFCC see food!
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:01pm On May 28, 2021
WaffenSS:

Stop following me around. I don't swing your way.
Go look for a goat nearby to enjoy some deep conversation with.
Greet the goat for me. Tell him I plead on your behalf to lend you some dead goat's brain. You need it badly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by WaffenSS(m): 4:02pm On May 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Stop following me around. I don't swing your way.
Go look for a goat nearby to enjoy some deep conversation with.
Greet the goat for me. Tell him I plead on your behalf to lend you some dead goat's brain. You need it badly.

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by fof1: 4:06pm On May 28, 2021
naptu2:
In recent weeks there has been a campaign by some people who claim that President Olusegun Obasanjo was discriminatory in the appointment of heads of security and safety agencies during his tenure. They claim that he did not appoint people from certain geo-political zones, ethnic groups or religions to head security or safety agencies during his tenure.

See previous threads here

Why Attack Buhari, All IGP During Obasanjo Tenure Were All Yorubas

History Of Chief Of Army Staff Appointments From 1999 Till Date

Their claim that President Olusegun Obasanjo was discriminatory in the appointment of heads of security and safety agencies during his tenure is obviously false. I believe that those that are making these claims are trying to justify President Buhari's appointments. They usually select just one position and use that as an example (no president can appoint people from every state, zone, religion or ethnic group into just one position), but their claim that President Obasanjo was selective or discriminatory is false and this will be shown by the list below.

I compiled a list of the people that President Obasanjo appointed to head such agencies, but I later deleted the list because I believe that people should be appointed based on merit rather than their state of origin, ethnicity or religion. However, these people have continued to make these false claims, so it's necessary to set the record straight. Here is the list.

Chief of Defence Staff

Admiral Ibrahim Ogohi (Kogi State, Muslim).

General Alexander Ogomudia (Delta State, Christian)

General Martin-Luther Agwai (Kaduna State, Christian)

Chief of Army Staff

Lieutenant General Victor Malu (Benue State, Christian)

Lieutenant General Alexander Ogomudia (Delta State, Christian)

Lieutenant General Martin-Luther Agwai (Kaduna State, Christian)

Lieutenant General Andrew Owoeye Azazi (Bayelsa State, Christian)

Chief of Naval Staff

Vice Admiral Victor Ombu (Bayelsa State, Christian)

Vice Admiral Samuel Afolayan (Kwara State, Christian)

Vice Admiral Ganiyu Adekeye (Kwara State, Muslim)

Chief of Air Staff

Air Marshal Isaac Alfa (Kogi State, Muslim)

Air Marshal Jonah Wuyep (Plateau State, Christian)

Air Marshal Paul Dike (Delta State, Christian)

Inspector General of Police

Musiliu Smith (Lagos State, Muslim)

Tafa Balogun (Osun State, Muslim)

Sunday Ehindero (Ondo State, Christian)

Chief of Defence Intelligence

Vice Admiral Joseph Ajayi (Kogi State, Christian)

Major General Abdulmalik Halidu-Giwa (Niger State, Muslim)

Comptroller General of Customs

Jacob Gyang Buba (Plateau State, Christian)

Comptroller General of Immigration

Lady Uzoamaka Nwizu (Imo State, Christian)

Chukwurah Joseph Udeh (Delta State, Christian)

Comptroller General of Prisons

Abraham Akpe (Benue State, Christian)

Okwara Uche Kalu (Imo State, Christian) (he was acting CG for a year)

Olusola Adigun Ogundipe

National Security Adviser

Rtd Lieutenant General Aliyu Mohammed Gusau (Zamfara State, Muslim)

Rtd Major General Abdullahi Sarki Mukhtar (Kano State, Muslim)

Director General of the SSS

Rtd Colonel Kayode Are (Ekiti State, Muslim)

Director General of the NIA

Ambassador Uche O. Okeke (Anambra State, Christian)

Chairman NDLEA

Iliya Lokadang (Plateau State, Christian)

Bello Lafiaji (Katsina State, Muslim)

Ahmadu Giade (Bauchi State, Muslim)

Chairman EFCC

Mallam Nuhu Ribadu (Adamawa State, Muslim)

Commandant General of the NSCDC

Dr Ade Abolurin (Ogun State, Christian)

Corps Marshall of the FRSC

Engr. Abba Kyari Wakilbe (Borno State, Muslim)

Major General Haladu Hananiya (Adamawa State, Christian)

Osita Chidoka (Anambra State, Christian)

Controller General of the Federal Fire Service

Fidelis Ogbogoh (Delta State, Christian)

Pictures below:

President Olusegun Obasanjo
General Martin-Luther Agwai, General Andrew Azazi and Air Chief Marshal Paul Dike
Mallam Nuhu Ribadu
Lady Uzoamaka Nwizu

b]Director General of the SSS
Rtd Colonel Kayode Arèe (OGUN STATE NOT EKITI STATE PLS,
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by RALPHOW(m): 4:09pm On May 28, 2021
Obasanjo is a nationalist and not nepotistic
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by effort1: 4:13pm On May 28, 2021
UstazAhmed:

You never complained because you had no reason to complain. We shared appointments equally across the country because we are not despots like you northerners.

1 Like

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by BruncleZuma: 4:14pm On May 28, 2021
Was Nigeria created in 1999?
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by rottennaija(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2021
xpressionx:
There was a balance in the appointment compared to what we have now.
Kogi,Kwara,plateau,zamfara,benue,bornu were all represented,a balance was struck between Christians and muslims in the appointment.

Btw comparing Obasanjo and Buhari is an insult to Obasanjo.

They were not represented in the service that matters which were army, navy, airforce, defence and police. Those are the main service chiefs.
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by effort1: 4:23pm On May 28, 2021
360degreess:
Imagine?.while some people are busy crying and abusing Buhari to the extent of saying he should appoint an ipobian as his COAS.

Which one did you throw away before reading that post?

Your eyes or your brain?

1 Like

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by tolguy(m): 4:30pm On May 28, 2021
nkem1992:
Uwarka kafira Hypocrite
hhhhh kai?
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by udemzyudex(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Buhari's goons have been claiming OBJ, Jonathan did the same act of nepotism.

Their matter dey always tire me, they are always trying to justify nonsense.

1 Like

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by udemzyudex(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2021
SegFault:

He is in support of Obasanjo you goat. He is trying to say that Obasanjo did not appoint his kinsmen only like Buhari does.

Is that what my own post is all about?

You're just too dumb for my liken, pls shift.
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by UnabashedIPOB: 4:53pm On May 28, 2021
naptu2:
In recent weeks there has been a campaign by some people who claim that President Olusegun Obasanjo was discriminatory in the appointment of heads of security and safety agencies during his tenure. They claim that he did not appoint people from certain geo-political zones, ethnic groups or religions to head security or safety agencies during his tenure.

See previous threads here

Why Attack Buhari, All IGP During Obasanjo Tenure Were All Yorubas

History Of Chief Of Army Staff Appointments From 1999 Till Date

Their claim that President Olusegun Obasanjo was discriminatory in the appointment of heads of security and safety agencies during his tenure is obviously false. I believe that those that are making these claims are trying to justify President Buhari's appointments. They usually select just one position and use that as an example (no president can appoint people from every state, zone, religion or ethnic group into just one position), but their claim that President Obasanjo was selective or discriminatory is false and this will be shown by the list below.

I compiled a list of the people that President Obasanjo appointed to head such agencies, but I later deleted the list because I believe that people should be appointed based on merit rather than their state of origin, ethnicity or religion. However, these people have continued to make these false claims, so it's necessary to set the record straight. Here is the list.

Chief of Defence Staff

Admiral Ibrahim Ogohi (Kogi State, Muslim).

General Alexander Ogomudia (Delta State, Christian)

General Martin-Luther Agwai (Kaduna State, Christian)

Chief of Army Staff

Lieutenant General Victor Malu (Benue State, Christian)

Lieutenant General Alexander Ogomudia (Delta State, Christian)

Lieutenant General Martin-Luther Agwai (Kaduna State, Christian)

Lieutenant General Andrew Owoeye Azazi (Bayelsa State, Christian)

Chief of Naval Staff

Vice Admiral Victor Ombu (Bayelsa State, Christian)

Vice Admiral Samuel Afolayan (Kwara State, Christian)

Vice Admiral Ganiyu Adekeye (Kwara State, Muslim)

Chief of Air Staff

Air Marshal Isaac Alfa (Kogi State, Muslim)

Air Marshal Jonah Wuyep (Plateau State, Christian)

Air Marshal Paul Dike (Delta State, Christian)

Inspector General of Police

Musiliu Smith (Lagos State, Muslim)

Tafa Balogun (Osun State, Muslim)

Sunday Ehindero (Ondo State, Christian)

Chief of Defence Intelligence

Vice Admiral Joseph Ajayi (Kogi State, Christian)

Major General Abdulmalik Halidu-Giwa (Niger State, Muslim)

Comptroller General of Customs

Jacob Gyang Buba (Plateau State, Christian)

Comptroller General of Immigration

Lady Uzoamaka Nwizu (Imo State, Christian)

Chukwurah Joseph Udeh (Delta State, Christian)

Comptroller General of Prisons

Abraham Akpe (Benue State, Christian)

Okwara Uche Kalu (Imo State, Christian) (he was acting CG for a year)

Olusola Adigun Ogundipe

National Security Adviser

Rtd Lieutenant General Aliyu Mohammed Gusau (Zamfara State, Muslim)

Rtd Major General Abdullahi Sarki Mukhtar (Kano State, Muslim)

Director General of the SSS

Rtd Colonel Kayode Are (Ekiti State, Muslim)

Director General of the NIA

Ambassador Uche O. Okeke (Anambra State, Christian)

Chairman NDLEA

Iliya Lokadang (Plateau State, Christian)

Bello Lafiaji (Katsina State, Muslim)

Ahmadu Giade (Bauchi State, Muslim)

Chairman EFCC

Mallam Nuhu Ribadu (Adamawa State, Muslim)

Commandant General of the NSCDC

Dr Ade Abolurin (Ogun State, Christian)

Corps Marshall of the FRSC

Engr. Abba Kyari Wakilbe (Borno State, Muslim)

Major General Haladu Hananiya (Adamawa State, Christian)

Osita Chidoka (Anambra State, Christian)

Controller General of the Federal Fire Service

Fidelis Ogbogoh (Delta State, Christian)

Pictures below:

President Olusegun Obasanjo
General Martin-Luther Agwai, General Andrew Azazi and Air Chief Marshal Paul Dike
Mallam Nuhu Ribadu
Lady Uzoamaka Nwizu

To list all the so called Christians appointed by Olusegun Obusonjo is not the issue. The real issue is whether the people that he appointed were:
1. Qualified
2. Next in line (Not moved from the bottom to the top due to their ethnicity or religious affiliation).

The appointments by B0K0HARI is very clear to everyone that they are all based on ethnicity and religious affiliation and NOT QUALIFICATION or SENIORITY. So, the author is wasting all efforts trying to prove a point that's so IDIOTIC, it makes one nauseated. Why start from 1999? Why not go beyond Obasanjo and start as far back as 1970 after the Biafran genocide? All this game that FULANIS are playing is not new...you can FOOL only the gullible but NOT BIAFRANS.
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by naptu2: 4:55pm On May 28, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

To list all the so called Christians appointed by Olusegun Obusonjo is not the issue. The real issue is whether the people that he appointed were:
1. Qualified
2. Next in line (Not moved from the bottom to the top due to their ethnicity or religious affiliation).

The appointments by B0K0HARI is very clear to everyone that they are all based on ethnicity and religious affiliation and NOT QUALIFICATION or SENIORITY. So, the author is wasting all efforts trying to prove a point that's so IDIOTIC, it makes one nauseated. Why start from 1999? Why not go beyond Obasanjo and start as far back as 1970 after the Biafran genocide? All this game that FULANIS are playing is not new...you can FOOL only the gullible but NOT BIAFRANS.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is another one of the people that cannot read and understand.

He thinks that I'm trying to say that Obasanjo appointed only Christians. Can you imagine that??

He is unable to understand something that a primary 6 child can read and understand.

Kai! Nairaland is a house of comedy. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos / INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 / Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.