Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,559 members, 7,827,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo (50654 Views)

Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States / "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari / Aisha Buhari Breaks Fast With Wives Of Heads Of Missions (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2021
xpressionx:
There was a balance in the appointment compared to what we have now.
Kogi,Kwara,plateau,zamfara,benue,bornu were all represented,a balance was struck between Christians and muslims in the appointment.

Btw comparing Obasanjo and Buhari is an insult to Obasanjo.
so, there is a balance in this list?

1 Like

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by Jiroville300: 5:01pm On May 28, 2021
fitzmayowa:

They are all Kafirs and should not even exist in Nigeria, I wonder how we can be sharing a country with infidels.

I suggest we issue a fatwa on all Christians AKA kafirs in Nigeria and eliminate them....

This what you get when you bath with cow urine all the time, arindin.....

welldone ...good scarcasm !!! these guys could really be retarded dimwits for real

1 Like

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 28, 2021
udemzyudex:

Is that what my own post is all about?

You're just too dumb for my liken, pls shift.
Likengrin okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by Bnladan(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2021
xpressionx:
Kogi,Kwara,plateau,zamfara,benue,bornu were all represented,a balance was struck between Christians and muslims in the appointment .

liar! How many are christians and how many are muslims.
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by ogeenanthony(m): 5:42pm On May 28, 2021
Really! Find am go Ota

azraeljaheel:
I miss this man
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by 175(m): 6:18pm On May 28, 2021
naptu2:

Did you actually read the post??

Lolz I did. . .but under hot sun . . . grin grin grin

Just discovered we're on same page.

Take care.
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by netmillionaires(m): 6:37pm On May 28, 2021
You misunderstood the guy. Everything he wrote up there is just a way of saying to the other guy "Let me help you to complete the nonsense you want to say". He then added his own statement in the last paragragh by telling the guy that all those nonsense are what always come to their mind after using cow urine to take a bath. He then end his statement by calling the guy a slowpoke.

abeggnow:
peharps you should stick to islamic studies. and also pray for better education in the north.you are a product of the poor education everybody seems to be talking about.

1 Like

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by awo666(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2021
Akamariner:
Ok
1 million international email lists for sale
how much?
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by 9jaRealist: 6:50pm On May 28, 2021
theTranslator:
Obasanjo is a very good politician
Not a good leader

He’s a far better leader than a politician...
>
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by 9jaRealist: 6:52pm On May 28, 2021
xpressionx:
Kogi,Kwara,plateau,zamfara,benue,bornu were all represented,a balance was struck between Christians and muslims in the appointment.

Not just balance, but MERIT!
>
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by Jamalson(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2021
UstazAhmed:
When the south weere in power, we northerners never complained ooo

Now Buhari is in power, the south no wan make we hear word. You guys are all kafirs
Both you and buhun wari are boko harams. shege, katon kafiri kawai.

1 Like

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by walesoflyf(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]Please Think Straight...
UstazAhmed:

Now Buhari is in power, the south no wan make we hear word. You guys are all kafirs
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by southpole: 7:34pm On May 28, 2021
fitzmayowa:

They are all Kafirs and should not even exist in Nigeria, I wonder how we can be sharing a country with infidels.

I suggest we issue a fatwa on all Christians AKA kafirs in Nigeria and eliminate them....

This what you get when you bath with cow urine all the time, arindin.....
I can't remember the many times murderous Muslims issued a fatwa on Israel because of Palestine and to this day Israel is growing stronger everyday while Palestinians continue to weep and cry. Is like the Fatwa is not working and it will never work so safe your energy. The God of the Christians never sleeps no slumber you can see it in Israel. I can see Northern Nigeria has been transformed into another Dubai by Buhari.
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by fitzmayowa: 8:05pm On May 28, 2021
southpole:
I can't remember the many times murderous Muslims issued a fatwa on Israel because of Palestine and to this day Israel is growing stronger everyday while Palestinians continue to weep and cry. Is like the Fatwa is not working and it will never work so safe your energy. The God of the Christians never sleeps no slumber you can see it in Israel. I can see Northern Nigeria has been transformed into another Dubai by Buhari.

Go through the post again and read it slow to detect the sarcasm in the post....

1 Like

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by Origin(f): 8:14pm On May 28, 2021
Its a pity about all the President's handlers and yes men..

What a myopic and divisive state of affairs. I wonder how the campaign will be come next election...

How do they justify these wrongdoings...that so many of them stood by and did nothing..
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by BIEYA: 8:39pm On May 28, 2021
With what am seeing here, he good now!!!
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by Danbade97: 8:56pm On May 28, 2021
They most give North appointment because they are majority
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by southpole: 9:05pm On May 28, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Go through the post again and read it slow to detect the sarcasm in the post....
ok, I did not get it
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by sevenhundred(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2021
xpressionx:

Not an insult to obj but to all well meaning Nigerian.
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by Exodora: 9:11pm On May 28, 2021
360degreess:
Imagine?.while some people are busy crying and abusing Buhari to the extent of saying he should appoint an ipobian as his COAS.
Delta is not Ipobian?
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by IGBOSON1: 9:13pm On May 28, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by sevenhundred(m): 9:13pm On May 28, 2021
iberrylee:
Obasanjo is a lunatic bastard who want to be seen as Liberal decided to appoint none of his tribesmen as Chief of Army staff no wonder Yoruba didn't vote for the werey.

After his tenure we all see how subsequent Presidents appoint only their tribe as COAS + other top Agency Post
see another statement, really life no balance.
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by Biglittlelois(f): 10:37pm On May 28, 2021
naptu2:
This thread is in the Politics Section, but it could have been in the Jokes Section grin

So many people are unable to read and comprehend simple texts.

I have been laughing since grin

It's shameful to see so many illiterates here honestly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by kolexy(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2021
theTranslator:
Not a good leader

What's your definition of a good leader?
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by Insectkiller: 11:51pm On May 28, 2021
U can't compare light with darkness...

U can't compare d living with the dead..

U can't compare a liberal mind with a myopic mind...

U can't compare a success with a failure ...

U can't compare a king with a slave...

U can't compare ...u can't compare...u can't compare someone that respect rule of law, federal character with a tyranny and an anarchist...

Divorce darriage called nigaria by wicked British colonial masters..

German just confess to genocide in Namibia
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by almarthins(m): 1:39am On May 29, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Don't let tribal or regional sentiments cloud ur judgement.

D way buhari dey run nigeria, e b like say na him property. If u b father and you continuously give good gift to one of ur son Everytime. The case be like Joseph in the Bible, the rest of the children go hate that child.
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by Difrent: 3:28am On May 29, 2021
xpressionx:

This is the problem.......whenever it suits us , let's lump all north together as one and whenever it suits us let's separate them . During Obj, a nassarawa man is a middle belt man but under buhari a nassarawa man is a northerner
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by georgeufi: 5:16am On May 29, 2021
Buhari is a very bad politician and a very terribleleader
theTranslator:
Not a good leader
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by cardoctor(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2021
Seems balanced
Re: List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo by kolaish(m): 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
SegFault:

Sarcasm oh. Didn't you note the sarcasm. Apologise oh
Apologies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) / President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.