Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment (18449 Views)

Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters / Protesters At Amnesty International Lament Non-payment After Picketing / Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by Login12: 3:51pm On May 28, 2021
backT:
You can blame the government if you are not aware of the cause of this delay. Majority of the said employees were given fake appointment because they have people that can do that for them. They government discover this and set a committee to fish out those were given fake appointment hence the delay. Don't quote me.
that committee has concluded it's assignments and even submitted it's findings and report buh the head of service has refused to act on their recommendations
Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by Afodot0022(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2021
this kind of thing happen alot in fed govt job. if you are new recruit, it takes time before you start receiving your salary but be rest assured that you will get it. mine was 3 whole month
Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by omohayek: 3:56pm On May 28, 2021
If Nigeria had a thriving private sector, no one would wait around for 2 whole years in "jobs" where they weren't being paid. In fact, after 1 or 2 months without pay they'd quit and find jobs elsewhere, or at least sit at home while looking for real work. That anyone at all should be this patient with waiting for a salary suggests utter desparation for a job and a keen awareness of a lack the skills and opportunity to do any better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by wink2015(m): 4:02pm On May 28, 2021
RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA AND LET PEOPLE GO TO THEIR STATE OR REGION and hustle.

Federal government gets the bulk of its revenue from the Niger delta region and Lagos vat taxes.

When these areas are troubled how do one get money.

Nigerians youth should venture in Agriculture either animal husbandry or crop farming.
Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by garfield1: 4:07pm On May 28, 2021
Login12:
that committee has concluded it's assignments and even submitted it's findings and report buh the head of service has refused to act on their recommendations

How is it buhari's fault
Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by Nasir123(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2021
Login12:
As a matter of fact I happen to be one of those affected by this carlos act,
I got my appointment letter as a graduate assistant
lecturer to one Nigeria University since November 2019 but up till this moment nothing has been said about payment or even enrolment into the federal government ippis system. I can attest that it has become really frustrating

You guys have been scammed.

1 Like

Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by zidek(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2021
Buhari why? After all this borrowing?
Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 28, 2021
These are the things Nigerians should be protesting to their legislators and representatives about. How can we have a situation where people are not being paid for monthly or even years!
We have accepted madness as normal behaviour in this country.
omohayek:
If Nigeria had a thriving private sector, no one would wait around for 2 whole years in "jobs" where they weren't being paid. In fact, after 1 or 2 months without pay they'd quit and find jobs elsewhere, or at least sit at home while looking for real work. That anyone at all should be this patient with waiting for a salary suggests utter desparation for a job and a keen awareness of a lack the skills and opportunity to do any better.
Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 28, 2021
Olamilekan4466:
2 years is too much nau
Instead of you to go and look for employment.... anything! You stay on Nairaland with your data and keep spamming the front page of every post with FOUR images of WhatsApp TV. It shows you lack empathy because many readers find it so stressful scrolling through your stupid images. I have been ignoring you in the hope that you will have sense one day... but
Shrugs undecided

5 Likes

Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by Login12: 4:18pm On May 28, 2021
Nasir123:

You guys have been scammed.

Well said, so I guess we should pick up our pieces and move on �

1 Like

Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by Login12: 4:19pm On May 28, 2021
garfield1:

How is it buhari's fault

I can't remember mentioning Buhari in any of my post sir

1 Like

Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by Infoguid: 4:21pm On May 28, 2021
Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:28pm On May 28, 2021
backT:
You can blame the government if you are not aware of the cause of this delay. Majority of the said employees were given fake appointment because they have people that can do that for them. They government discover this and set a committee to fish out those were given fake appointment hence the delay. Don't quote me.

It's in the op but sounds very ridiculous. Since 2019, they just raised a committee this year, 2021, February. So surely, it can't be due to this that they've not being paid since 2019 and if it is, it shows how not serious the govt is.

2 Likes

Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:32pm On May 28, 2021
johnmartus:
Can't you even read or to abuse is just hungry you every time. These people weren't been paid because nobody employed them they got the job through the backdoor. And investigation still on going regard this now I can say that these people not do anything in the various offices they posted to, and that is why their service wasn't appreciated.
How do you know they're not doing anything when some of them said their principals pay them stipends.
Besides, job racketeering should be a criminal matter for law enforcement not committee to look into.
So you see how not serious the govt is now?

1 Like

Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by livinbygrace: 5:00pm On May 28, 2021
I don’t have any pity for anybody.Same people still hailing Buhari,praising EFCC and other rubbish agencies,humiliating the southerners.One dollar is now 500 naira and they will still increase fuel price.All man for himself.Una never see anything yet.
Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by SlyIg(f): 5:12pm On May 28, 2021
johnmartus:
Can't you even read or to abuse is just hungry you every time. These people weren't been paid because nobody employed them they got the job through the backdoor. And investigation still on going regard this now I can say that these people not do anything in the various offices they posted to, and that is why their service wasn't appreciated.

How many years will it take a responsible government to bring the list of those that genuinely got their jobs so as to know those that entered through backdoor!!!

1 Like

Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by Kccheechy(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2021
lasdoug:
kai..... i lost my frst to comment.

anyways guys, lets help you monitor ur spouse's whatsapp or facebook.
we can also help you track your lost phones.

we can help deliver that person's whatsapp chats straight into your phone.

just send us a DM and its done. you can also mail us directly too.

we its very affordable and it wont take up to 30mins to get done
I'm interested
Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by moriss33(m): 5:47pm On May 28, 2021
Take heart bro....e no easy
Login12:
lecturer to one Nigeria University since November 2019 but up till this moment nothing has been said about payment or even enrolment into the federal government ippis system. I can attest that it has become really frustrating
Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by moriss33(m): 5:55pm On May 28, 2021
He will never see it...he is part of a clique on NL who get paid stipends to clean up APC's image online.
Some call them BMC/zombies
The Job description comes with..
Losing ur conscience
Losing ur sense of reasoning.
Just plain Zombizm
Don't take my word 4 it...ask around

Agbegbaorogboye:

How do you know they're not doing anything when some of them said their principals pay them stipends.
Besides, job racketeering should be a criminal matter for law enforcement not committee to look into.
So you see how not serious the govt is now?

2 Likes

Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by Ghast12: 7:28pm On May 28, 2021
Really
Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by goody2019: 8:00pm On May 28, 2021
Are they genuine employees? What does your investigation reveal. Federal Government hardly owe its employees. React!
Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by Login12: 8:08pm On May 28, 2021
moriss33:
Take heart bro....e no easy

Thank you sir
Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by Login12: 8:16pm On May 28, 2021
SlyIg:

How many years will it take a responsible government to bring the list of those that genuinely got their jobs so as to know those that entered through backdoor!!!

You just won my admiration.

Let me go a step further to explain that the head of service already set up a committee which was headed by mamman mahmuda to investigate and recommend way forward as we speak the report was submitted in April

But up to this moment nothing has been done to that effect, those with fake laters have been fished out already.

So it beats my imagination that someone will say everybody on this category came in through the back door
Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by Misterone: 10:49pm On May 28, 2021
Login12:
A graduate assistant is spelling callous as Carlos! We are in deep shit education wise. WTF

1 Like

Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by RichAbujaGuy: 10:53pm On May 28, 2021
Padded lists still happen?

Gombe uncovers 431 ghost workers
The ghost workers were uncovered during biometrics.
By Nasir Ayitogo May 28, 2021

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/464363-gombe-uncovers-431-ghost-workers.html
Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by Insectkiller: 11:40pm On May 28, 2021
Smuggled in

Don't you have original.list...

Person wey no wan do anything before...excuse everywhere every time

Pay them their salaries... Dey deserve their wages.. especially the teachers among them...

They have been going to work even in d midst of Covid-19..No Covid-19 palliative for them

1 Like

Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by iokpebholo: 11:58pm On May 28, 2021
A govt headed by a dunce..what do u expect?
Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by Ulunne777(f): 12:10am On May 29, 2021
johnmartus:

An effective govt doesnt need over 2 yrs to conclude its investigations to enable them count their losses and move on.

Its wickedness!

1 Like

Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by cardoctor(m): 3:49am On May 29, 2021
What a joke
Re: New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment by lasdoug: 7:46am On May 30, 2021
Kccheechy:
I'm interested

Send me a mail at

Douglasenshi@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo Lawmakers' Wives Harassed In London / Ministry Of Mines Denies Claims Of CBN Buying Gold From Zamfara State Government / Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.