Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations (29640 Views)

Suruche Arrested For Having Tattoo, Tagged A 'Cultist' (Video) / Mopol Slaps Suruche's Girlfriend At Atican Beach Resort Hotel In Lagos (Video) / Top Lagos Baller Suruche Drives With One Leg Out On The Streets (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 28, 2021
Ayt27:

Ended with the moral of the story....

Like can you effing imagine
Op no read him story before him post am. Nigerians ehn.
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by FILEBE(m): 5:30pm On May 28, 2021
Omo.who underatand make e explain

2 Likes

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Springboot: 5:31pm On May 28, 2021
Kobicove:
Who even wrote this rubbish that is so disjointed undecided

Extremely difficult to read

3 Likes

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by 9jaRealist: 5:39pm On May 28, 2021
JavaScript909:
Lucky him. I am sure if were to be a poor man he would have joined the innocent millions languishing in prison for a crime they knew nothing about

Correct! There are no criminals in Nigeria, and that’s why Nigeria is peaceful and crime-free...
Meanwhile, there are “innocent millions languishing in prisons” merely to satisfy the Prison Industrial Complex! SMH
>
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 28, 2021
pocohantas:
Someone that understands should explain.

That is why I asked for explanation because I am yet to see what makes her/women evil. Who drugged her, who robbed her?

Might be the Uber driver could be the lady who owns the drugs.
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by cococandy(f): 5:51pm On May 28, 2021
This suruche person should count himself lucky that his fellow men didn’t subject him to jungle justice. If his luck wasn’t shining on that day, he would have been barbecue courtesy of his Nigerian bros.

But no, let them put the blame on the drugged lady. Mor0ns.

Revolva:
Sometimes we have to be careful with the type of lady we hang out with because many of them are evil and can lead one to jail for knowing nothing about them.

This incident happened to versatile entertainer and singer Suruche, popularly known as the number one in Africa as he narrowly escaped being trapped in a crime that he knew nothing about.

However, Suruche narrated the incident where the lady asked him to take her along on a cruise and be with him in his events movement as some of his music business partners were trying to book him for a show.

Luckily, Suruche had her along with him on the tour trips, and in the course of the journey, he left her and kept her and her phone in the care of the uber driver.

The next day, the same uber driver which Suruche had chartered privately for all his movement around town started accusing him of what he was not aware of.

He said they found a bottled substance like a hard drug in the care of the lady and she was in a coma.

Suruche was later apprehended by the police force and also the Uber driver as well, and the driver started contradicting himself, lying and dropping all the issues at hand about the girl in a coma on Suruche.

He made claims that the stuff or bottle substance found in the car was used to drug her before leaving her in his care.

Suruche denied all accusations and had to show the policemen all the payment receipts he had made to the same driver, as well as encouraging and patronizing on charter trips away whenever he needed an urgent ride.

Through the intervention of our capable Police Officer, who is hardworking and was able to detect that the Uber driver was a liar and that the lady involved had not died from a drug overdose.

Finally, the young lady's iPhone was later found in the car and Suruche had to prove with evidence in the video that the lady was alive and even had to call her his wife so as to save her from being seen as a one-night stand.

The moral of this story is that one should be careful of things and people that can implicate you at any moment in life.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFZeUuQuPbc

Let's comment and discuss this issue because this is very critical.

1 Like

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Superpower(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2021
I don't understand this story.

1 Like

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by neyohh: 6:02pm On May 28, 2021
A tragedy, a gangster, drugged up bitch, a thief and corrupt police.

This country is so fckd, but you southerners in particular keep begging for more.

This is not the Nigeria we know.
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by FBIBOT(m): 6:08pm On May 28, 2021
I don't understand this post.... Who drugged her? Was she raped? Is the lady dead? Who killed her?

1 Like

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by stupidmod3: 6:42pm On May 28, 2021
Revolva:
Sometimes we have to be careful with the type of lady we hang out with because many of them are evil and can lead one to jail for knowing nothing about them.

This incident happened to versatile entertainer and singer Suruche, popularly known as the number one in Africa as he narrowly escaped being trapped in a crime that he knew nothing about.

However, Suruche narrated the incident where the lady asked him to take her along on a cruise and be with him in his events movement as some of his music business partners were trying to book him for a show.

Luckily, Suruche had her along with him on the tour trips, and in the course of the journey, he left her and kept her and her phone in the care of the uber driver.

The next day, the same uber driver which Suruche had chartered privately for all his movement around town started accusing him of what he was not aware of.

He said they found a bottled substance like a hard drug in the care of the lady and she was in a coma.

Suruche was later apprehended by the police force and also the Uber driver as well, and the driver started contradicting himself, lying and dropping all the issues at hand about the girl in a coma on Suruche.

He made claims that the stuff or bottle substance found in the car was used to drug her before leaving her in his care.

Suruche denied all accusations and had to show the policemen all the payment receipts he had made to the same driver, as well as encouraging and patronizing on charter trips away whenever he needed an urgent ride.

Through the intervention of our capable Police Officer, who is hardworking and was able to detect that the Uber driver was a liar and that the lady involved had not died from a drug overdose.

Finally, the young lady's iPhone was later found in the car and Suruche had to prove with evidence in the video that the lady was alive and even had to call her his wife so as to save her from being seen as a one-night stand.

The moral of this story is that one should be careful of things and people that can implicate you at any moment in life.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFZeUuQuPbc

Let's comment and discuss this issue because this is very critical.

op u definitely didnt read the story.
hows is the drugged woman evil?

u just want write before u post d main content shaaaa

1 Like

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Ishilove: 7:06pm On May 28, 2021
You go fear narration. How can a blogger write this kind of rubbish? When we tell you people to read more, una no go hear.

1 Like

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by BewareOf419: 7:06pm On May 28, 2021
Oya Fun Won L'egbegbe.. Iphone 1, Iphone 2, Iphone 3,
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Ghast12: 7:10pm On May 28, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Sijo01(f): 7:42pm On May 28, 2021
Did the Mod read this nonsense before pushing it to the front page?

1 Like

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Prosperous111(m): 7:52pm On May 28, 2021
sunshineV:
na ur type sars stray bullet dey kill

Must you Quote wetin I write?

Nah pesin like you thunder dey strike. Stray bullet kill all your household. Oloriburuku. Omo ale jatijati.

That stray bullet go visit your family soon. Mark my word. No matter how you reject it it would surely come to pass as I said. I wish you no man evil and you spill that out of your mouth.
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 28, 2021
Sijo01:
Did the Mod read this nonsense before pushing it to the front page?
They one use the idiot op catch cruise. Ndi redpillers come carry your people oh. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Revolva(m): 7:59pm On May 28, 2021
Sorry for omiting a part

The Uber driver stated accusing suruche that he has not even paid him for all hi Uber trips ...
That was when suruche showed the policemen all the reciept of the trips and he has been chartering the Uber guy for weeks ..he seems no reason the Uber guy changed becos the gal he left was in coma ...

For those of you that can't understand simple narration of an incident am ashamed of you ..

There are some part I did not Include in the incident as the artist narrated to me ...if I talk am now na the gal una go blame ....these gals are not good to help ....suruche even helped her defended her ..called her his wife ..so the police won't Carry her away for pretending to be dead ..as well as spending on her as well even gifted her cash

..na the idiot gal know wetin she go drink for somewhere else after leaver her wit the Uber driver

So what I described here is in Latin or what

If you no sabi read better sabi use ur brain ..abi I be prince Charles of England

Nigerians can't never be satisfied

1 Like

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by sunshineV(f): 8:08pm On May 28, 2021
Prosperous111:

Must you Quote wetin I write?

Nah pesin like my papa thunder dey strike. Stray bullet kill all my household. Oloriburuku. Omo ale jatijati.

That stray bullet go visit my family soon. Mark my word. No matter how i reject it it would surely come to pass as I said. I wish you no man evil and you spill that out of your mouth.
alrighty grin
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Williampisces: 9:32pm On May 28, 2021
Ishilove:
You go fear narration. How can a blogger write this kind of rubbish? When we tell you people to read more, una no go hear.
you know nothing too cause those who work don't talk and those who talk don't work you are equally not wise...

1 Like

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The average Nigerian is a criminal, infact crime, corruption, scam...etc, is perfectly legal amongst Nigerian youths, uncompromised honesty in Nigeria today has become a crime, my friends be very careful with who you relate with out there, the street is bad.

This I have seen.

You nor see nothing, your eyes briant (blind)

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Ishilove: 4:05am On May 29, 2021
Williampisces:
you know nothing too cause those who work don't talk and those who talk don't work you are equally not wise...
So in your mind you have made sense, ehn?

Biko miss me with your bullshit.

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Williampisces: 6:12am On May 29, 2021
Ishilove:

So in your mind you have made sense, ehn?

Biko miss me with your bullshit.
your understanding is shallow so, it was never gonna make sense to a daft punk like you... cheesy

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Bellotelli: 6:13am On May 29, 2021
pocohantas:

That is why I asked for explanation because I am yet to see what makes her/women evil. Who drugged her, who robbed her?

Apparently she was the victim. I suspect the artist trying to cover for his did by blaming the uber driver.
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Revolva(m): 6:23am On May 29, 2021
pocohantas:

the girl was trying to play a fast one....maybe she planned it with the policemen...so as to rip the artist ...you never see when gal de set up people before
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Nobody: 8:26am On May 29, 2021
Revolva:

the girl was trying to play a fast one....maybe she planned it with the policemen...so as to rip the artist ...you never see when gal de set up people before
Are you this stupid?! Your shitty story has a lot of faults that any sensible person could see and yet you keep on talking rubbish.
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Revolva(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2021
SegFault:

Are you this stupid?! Your shitty story has a lot of faults that any sensible person could see and yet you keep on talking rubbish.

Shove it in ur ass...Mr English man...

You lack understanding

The only part I omited I have posted it here and you are still complaining

Go and drink gutter water
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Nobody: 11:28am On May 29, 2021
Revolva:

Shove it in ur ass...Mr English man...

You lack understanding

The only part I omited I have posted it here and you are still complaining

Go and drink gutter water
You are obviously one crazy narcissist, what a total dickhead

1 Like

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Bunmhi(f): 11:33am On May 29, 2021
Who's this one sef?
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by detectivejones: 11:38am On May 29, 2021
Kobicove:

My headaches from reading it sef
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Sensiblerealist: 11:39am On May 29, 2021
This Nairaland sef! You can imagine the moronic post.
How it got to the front page is of even greater concern.
The mods are working shocked undecided

Kobicove:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day / Annie Idibia, 2baba & Sound Sultan Visit Bishop Kukah & Sultan Of Sokoto (pics) / Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.