Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Sharia: ATTENTION Yoruba Muslims And Christians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sharia: ATTENTION Yoruba Muslims And Christians (773 Views)

Peter Obi Spends Christmas With IDPs In Benue And Christians In Kogi (Photos) / Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic / Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sharia: ATTENTION Yoruba Muslims And Christians by hotwax: 5:27pm On May 28, 2021
In all your arguments...my own is, don't let anyone use religion divide us.
Re: Sharia: ATTENTION Yoruba Muslims And Christians by EndNigeriaNoow: 5:41pm On May 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Get out from foolishness.

We have SHARIAH SITTINGS (just like Court) already in South West WHICH CATERS FOR MUSLIMS (WHO WISH TO USE IT).

Asking for the building (Court) and its appearance in the constitution is what was pushed for days back

Stop making it seem like SHARIAH law, it's Shariah court. And it has NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIANS.

No FULANI is pushing anyone. Stop that Nonsense.

I'm a Muslim and I want Shariah Court
it has nothing to do with Christians but u are destroying the business of those that sells beer and wine in the north. Fulani and Hausa should never be given an inch because if u give them an inch, they will take a step
Re: Sharia: ATTENTION Yoruba Muslims And Christians by ThatFairGuy: 9:16pm On May 28, 2021
There's SHARIAH COURT in Ilorin, I don't know what you people take SHARIA Court for.
EndNigeriaNoow:
it has nothing to do with Christians but u are destroying the business of those that sells beer and wine in the north. Fulani and Hausa should never be given an inch because if u give them an inch, they will take a step

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Did Igbo Really Want? / Fulani Herdsmen With Ak-47s, Killing In Nigeria Are From Mauritania - Buhari / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.