Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

What Did Igbo Really Want? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Igbo Really Want? (774 Views)

2023: Why Did Igbo Fall For This? / Is Igbo Really An Ethnicity? / Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Igbo Really Want? by OBAOMO01: 8:18pm On May 30, 2021
I have watched with amazement how Igbos have been everywhere trying to defend UGM/IPOB on killing of Gulak. One will wonder the reason for the fear since the killing can be a set target in the actualisation of their country.

With this development, it is evident the Igbos' are scare of war or reprisal that may occur afterward, no wonder they are everywhere praising Akeredolu intervention in reducing the tension.

What did Igbo want?
Re: What Did Igbo Really Want? by InaNla(f): 8:19pm On May 30, 2021
[s]
OBAOMO01:
I have watched with amazement how Igbos have been everywhere trying to defend UGM/IPOB on killing of Gulak. One will wonder the reason for the fear since the killing can be a set target in the actualisation of their country.

With this development, it is evident the Igbos' are scare of war or reprisal that may occur afterward, no wonder they are everywhere praising Akeredolu intervention in reducing the tension.

What did Igbo want?
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: What Did Igbo Really Want? by jom28gy(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2021
By the way write,I suspect you're Hausa/Fulani,or Yoruba, unfortunately you don't know igbos too well, when you touches Tiger tail you will seen him in action

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbo Really Want? by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:30pm On May 30, 2021
Igbos want nothing!

They are just frustrated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbo Really Want? by nedu666: 8:34pm On May 30, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbo Really Want? by gidgiddy: 8:37pm On May 30, 2021
OBAOMO01:

What proof have you that IPOB are UGM or that IPOB killed Gulak?

Murder is a serious offence to accuse anyone or group of and you must have proof that goes beyond sentiments

What did Igbo want?
Re: What Did Igbo Really Want? by gidgiddy: 8:38pm On May 30, 2021
OBAOMO01:

What did Igbo want?

Murder is a serious offence to accuse anyone or group of and you must have proof that goes beyond sentiments

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Igbo Really Want? by BombAttack(f): 8:40pm On May 30, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
Igbos want nothing!

They are just frustrated

If Igbos are frustrated by Nigeria, then it means their agitation for Biafra is justified.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Igbo Really Want? by Solsix(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2021
gidgiddy:

Gulak murder can be traced to APC struggle in imo state, remember it was gulak who was the leader of the team that supervised the primary elections that gave hope uzodimma the ticket. He even said rochas tried to bribe him with $2m which he refused. Come to think of it who told the gun men that hope was in imo state and that he is on his way to the airport. IPOB have nothing to do with gulak murder
Re: What Did Igbo Really Want? by FreedomArmy: 9:40pm On May 30, 2021
Are you just waking or you are just trying to join the thousands of you that keep creating threads upon threats on Igbo matter?

Even a one year old child knows what the Igbo's want. We want to live in our own country. A country called Biafra.

Now tell me what the fulanis wants that is giving them the audacity to kill people without security agents bathing an eyelid.

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbo Really Want? by OBAOMO01: 9:46pm On May 30, 2021
I never in anywhere mention IPOB killed Gulak. What am saying is the killing should presupposely stir up crisis which your people has always wanted. But y'all fiddle up like smoke on accusation of IPOB on the matter. How exactly do you think you will achieve your aim without war? little blink of crisis, your people are already fidgeting, shouting IPOB has no hands in it.

I never wish for crisis or war anyways, but you people should stop this pretentious hatred in the name of agitation. You praise UGM for instability in IMO and other part of SE but couldn't stand the consequences the instability is breeding.

gidgiddy:

Re: What Did Igbo Really Want? by ablejesus26(m): 9:54pm On May 30, 2021
OBAOMO01:
I never in anywhere mention IPOB killed Gulak. What am saying is the killing should presupposely stir up crisis which your people has always wanted. But y'all fiddle up like smoke on accusation of IPOB on the matter. How exactly do you think you will achieve your aim without war? little blink of crisis, your people are already fidgeting, shouting IPOB has no hands in it.

I never wish for crisis or war anyways, but you people should stop this pretentious hatred in the name of agitation. You praise UGM for instability in IMO and other part of SE but couldn't stand the consequences the instability is breeding.

With this your write up, are you supposed to be told to modify this thread you opened with a terrible English.
What is the meaning to what did Igbo really want??.
One of the three foundational institutions in Igboland, the political, traditional and religious institution has condemned this killings.
What else are you talking about.
Perhaps you can mention 5 sensible and well to do public/social figures in Igboland that has openly appraised this senseless killings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbo Really Want? by Toosure70: 10:06pm On May 30, 2021
Maybe your Head IDIOT
Re: What Did Igbo Really Want? by OBAOMO01: 10:18pm On May 30, 2021
Another means to deviate from the subject matter. So you people have foundational institutions and they look carelessly on how your region is going in flame with attacks on government facilities and agents?

ablejesus26:

With this your write up, are you supposed to be told to modify this thread you opened with a terrible English.
What is the meaning to what did Igbo really want??.
One of the three foundational institutions in Igboland, the political, traditional and religious institution has condemned this killings.
What else are you talking about.
Perhaps you can mention 5 sensible and well to do public/social figures in Igboland that has openly appraised this senseless killings.
Re: What Did Igbo Really Want? by Muna4real(f): 11:15pm On May 30, 2021
OBAOMO01:

What did Igbo want?

I haven't seen them defending anything here. The truth you don't know is that many igbos do not know that man. His death brought him to limelight. We don't know who he is neither do we care about who he was. All we know is that nndigbo,esn,ipob,kanu is not responsible for his death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Igbo Really Want? by flokii: 12:14am On May 31, 2021
They have been cut to pieces politically in Nigeria.. that's what is eating them up.

When they were busy playing second fiddle to Fulanis, sucking their bl0ckos like their lives depended on it, Nigeria was sweet for them and our unity was non-negotiable.. but after 2015 that Yorubas formed alliance with North to dislodge a failure with Igbos as backbone, they wanto die.

Let them come and get 2023 presidency or VP na.. we're watching
Re: What Did Igbo Really Want? by Quim2: 12:16am On May 31, 2021
OBAOMO01:

What did Igbo want?

Try and learn English first

1 Like

Re: What Did Igbo Really Want? by FarahAideed: 12:18am On May 31, 2021
Fulanis have been killing innocent people for 6 years now and you never thought it fit to open a thread to ask what Fulanis want?
Re: What Did Igbo Really Want? by Nobody: 12:56am On May 31, 2021
OBAOMO01:

What did Igbo want?

Your answer:

https://www.nairaland.com/6577584/nigeria-must-take-decision-biafrans
Re: What Did Igbo Really Want? by ablejesus26(m): 9:19am On May 31, 2021
OBAOMO01:
Another means to deviate from the subject matter. So you people have foundational institutions and they look carelessly on how your region is going in flame with attacks on government facilities and agents?

Pls can you tell Us what your own leaders have also achieved with respect to the high level of insecurity in your own region that's second to none in every part of this Country.
Boko Haram are at the corners of Aso rock and you are here thinking of the failings of the SE leaders.
Very pathetic.

(1) (Reply)

Dakuku Exposes The Fraud Of Wike / Professor Femi Warning To President Buhari Over The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu. / FLASHBACK: ‘I Know Where To Buy Guns’ – Sunday Igboho | PremiumTimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.