Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) (76168 Views)

Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by CharlotteFlair: 7:16pm On May 28, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

3 things to keep private

1. Your income
2. Your love life
3. Your next move

lipsrsealed
Thank you. Very insightful.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by Owologbo(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2021
drinoayo:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter Zahra Buhari-Indimi and her sisters-in-law have stood in solidarity with a female student of Kano State University of Science and Technology who was harassed for wearing the Arabian outfit popularly known as Abaya, Igbere TV reports.

Mrs Buhari-Indimi was pictured with her sisters-in-law Hauwa and Meram Indimi wearing the dresses.

Buhari’s daughter posted the photos to Instastories on Thursday with the caption, #ABAYA #NOHARASSMENT.”

Hauwa, on her part, posted the pictures to her Instagram feed, saying,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPX8Px_hF7n/?utm_medium=copy_link

Following the incident, the varsity’s management has set aside May 27 to celebrate the outfit.

A statement said the university had constituted a committee headed by the deputy vice chancellor (academic) to identify the students involved and recommend immediate disciplinary action to be taken against them.

“The committee will this evening (Thursday, May 26) present its interim report and recommendations to the university management for further disciplinary action,” a statement signed by the dean of student affairs Prof Shehu Ma’aji for the committee read.

“We wish to appreciate the support of the entire KUST students in maintaining discipline, calmness and confidence on the management in pursuance of student’s right. I will update you soon on the next management action.”
Rubbish.
she should starve and get kidnap in solidarity with those suffering as a result of her lifeless dad.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by poiZon: 7:17pm On May 28, 2021
DawahToTheWorld:
islam and decency is like 5 and 6
Islam and hypocrisy is like 5 and 6
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by blacknoir: 7:20pm On May 28, 2021
mzBEAM:

Islam & violence is like 5 & 6

Islam & terrorism is like 5 & 6 lmao
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by CharlotteFlair: 7:21pm On May 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Wait first...this people think say na everybody for this country nai no get sense?

Because why'd she even think of posting such pictures, inside a private jet

Chaii,see as bubu and his entire household items just dey use us dey catch cruise stresslessly for the country...

And we still get like two more years to reach 2023.....we don die
They know what they are doing. They are fighting back the Nigerian masses.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by kennyamusan(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2021
Hahahahahahaha .... But they were no where during EndSARS . If you can't 5hi k of what I have put out there , you need surgical brain evaluation

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by Ellasure: 7:46pm On May 28, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Iran and Saudi Arabia wants to settle their beef. because they see that the world is fast changing.

Oil sale is droping globally. They want to adapt to current reality on ground. Israel is the super power of the middle East without having oil.

Saudi Arabia made it legal for women to drive, Iran is investing heavily in education. They shunned Islamic police

But you see my brothers in the north will never learn. They want to export religion instead of science. they want to export Sharia to Africa as a whole.

America has tolerated Islam for long because of oil, now Islam will be back to the 13th century.

While my northern brothers want to introduce Islamic police that has been proscribed in Saudi Arabia, the home of islam. can you be more Catholic than the pope.

Even the crowned princess of Saudi Arabia didn't wear the Abaya. she does not even like wearing hijab. Google it.

Mark my words. Most of the topics in Nigeria would be about religion and ethnicity.

Religion is what would end Nigeria quickly.

I foresee a religious crisis,

Watch how china will overtake the world, they don't have religion, they don't do election, they don't have political parties to compete with each other.

and most importantly, china controls information

When the day of Reckoning for China come politically, it is going to be swift and sharp reformation.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by Wfsholla90(m): 7:47pm On May 28, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Iran and Saudi Arabia wants to settle their beef. because they see that the world is fast changing.

Oil sale is droping globally. They want to adapt to current reality on ground. Israel is the super power of the middle East without having oil.

Saudi Arabia made it legal for women to drive, Iran is investing heavily in education. They shunned Islamic police

But you see my brothers in the north will never learn. They want to export religion instead of science. they want to export Sharia to Africa as a whole.

America has tolerated Islam for long because of oil, now Islam will be back to the 13th century.

While my northern brothers want to introduce Islamic police that has been proscribed in Saudi Arabia, the home of islam. can you be more Catholic than the pope.

Even the crowned princess of Saudi Arabia didn't wear the Abaya. she does not even like wearing hijab. Google it.

Mark my words. Most of the topics in Nigeria would be about religion and ethnicity.

Watch how china will overtake the world, they don't have religion, they don't do election, they don't have political parties to compete with each other.

You have managed to successfully write a beautiful nonsense
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by cococandy(f): 7:50pm On May 28, 2021
With her $12,000 Kelly purse . kiss
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by H1man: 7:51pm On May 28, 2021
Let her also show her solidarity to Benue indigenes by passing a night in one of the towns or villages in Kastina-ala or better still visit southern Kaduna without security.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by CioAngels(f): 7:53pm On May 28, 2021
Primusinterpares:
This girl should talk to her father of she truly luv this country
Please allow her enjoy herself, she is sitting atop NNPC, with billionaire father in-law, is not about Buhari's money. She has nothing to tell her father because has said to you, "that, that thing in Aso Rock is not her father" so let her be, to enjoy herself.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 28, 2021
Clout chasing. These Indimi girls too dey hungry for clout. Zahra too should keep kwayyet. All the atrocities we no hear pim. Now they paid for this one now.

These yellow ones no be dem their mama dey sell enter private jet? One of them married one grandpa looking for relevance. Their papa still get Niger Delta oil block? Rumour was it has expired that’s why these small ones dey market themselves everywhere. The people that give north bad names. Stolen money with no industry.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by Microwhy: 7:57pm On May 28, 2021
Sebastine1994:

You must have said this to your friends and probably applaud you for your dumb reasoning. Israel the super power of Middle-East indeed.
Because they are oppressing and harassing Gaza which population is less than one 5th of lagos. Hezbullah is their juju so don't worry.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by Sebastine1994(m): 8:00pm On May 28, 2021
Microwhy:
You must have said this to your friends and probably applaud you for your dumb reasoning. Israel the super power of Middle-East indeed.
Because they are oppressing and harassing Gaza which population is less than one 5th of lagos. Hezbullah is their juju so don't worry.

if you don't read geopolitics don't quote me again.

what nonsense.

all middle East economy is dependent on oil export. the price has fallen. they made a trillion dollars from oil sale before but now it has fallen.

that is why Saudi Arabia wants to diversify, Lebanese economy is shaky, turkey too,

Jordan economy is shaky, Syria no follow . no middle East economy can hold a candle to Israel. not even Dubai.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 28, 2021
DawahToTheWorld:

What of Islam and Violence?
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by Elchechereche2: 8:18pm On May 28, 2021
The vice president of France almost lost his Job because his son flew in his Jet.We are still joking here
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by yommen: 8:29pm On May 28, 2021
DawahToTheWorld:

There is nothing as indicent as forcing a particular religion on others without respecting their views as humans even to the extent of killing such just to make them accept your religion. Religion is supposed to be man's way of relating with God and it's supposed to be a personal thing but the religion you mentioned does otherwise. What's the deal?
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by Jaqenhghar: 8:31pm On May 28, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

3 things to keep private

1. Your income
2. Your love life
3. Your next move

lipsrsealed
Do you also know, no one really gives a shit about another man's love life, income or what he/she plans to do

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by mrwonlasewonie: 8:38pm On May 28, 2021
DawahToTheWorld:
aunty ode.ema tanrayin lo grin
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by hansomb: 8:49pm On May 28, 2021
mzBEAM:

Islam & violence is like 5 & 6
How and what causes them that. Cause and Effect ? Before the Us meddling the middle East used to be the most peaceful place on earth. Do you know that before the formation of European Union and NATO Europe used to be the most violent place on earth. Persecution of Jews, protestants fighting Catholic and vice versa. Kings against commoners, one castle against another, pope Vs rebellion/terrorist forces. When Islam was the dominant political force in the world before the collapse of uthman empire the crusader wrecked havoc just as alqaeeda and Bokoharam are today and not sparing even there Christian brothers example been the massacre of Constantinople citizens simply because the pledge allegiance to the sultan rather than the pope. Does that means Christianity is a violent religion. Go read history and read about the shift of balance of power then you will graps what is happening in the world today. Most of the terrorist organisation are indirectly created and funded by the US example been alqaeeda. Osama bin Laden and Taliban were well funded by CIA to fight the USSR. When there's no enemy to fight the table turned. Palestine used to be one of the most diverse peaceful place until European Jews migrant/refugees from world war 2 decided to seize Palestinian Christian/muslim land by force through the support of Britain. You familiar with the role of the west in Iraq (US and NATO) , Syria (CIA,Israel and NATO) and Libya (France). They tried it in Iran through the Shah they failed. They tried it in Turkey by supporting coup plotters they failed. Try to learn how the politics of the world works.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by hansomb: 8:53pm On May 28, 2021
alingo2013:

Islam and death are 1
everyone will taste death be you Muslim or not.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by hansomb: 9:01pm On May 28, 2021
alingo2013:

Islam and discrimination is 2&3
Go and read about Islam is Spain and see how it was able to carry everybody along. Even in the North the typical Hausa Muslim is more tolerant than any other tribe as long as you respect his space. I remember a Christian friend of my who is a northerner and was working in the East. One day he decided to pray in one church mostly attended by majority Igbo but was refused entry simply because he's a northerner. They said he wants to steal information for Bokoharam. The guy was so depressed about the situation. It's only in Islam you will see different tribes congregating and praying together despite the culture difference.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by alingo2013(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2021
hansomb:
everyone will taste death be you Muslim or not.

Yes but cutting life short because you want to spread ideology, kill people for speaking against your ideology, recruitment of children to fight for your ideology taking away their childhood, sending children to beg for money instead of going to school, thereby creating unintelligent mindless soldier and thugs who will kill or fight for 200 naira or less...... I can go on for pages but let me just say there is nothing sweeter than life a dead lion is not a treat as a living dog, while you want to die and go to heaven, Muslims in Dubai, Saudi Arabia have created they heaven on Earth enjoying good health care and trying to live long because they want double blessings and enjoyment but you are creating hell not just for you but for everything you are like Cancer, you just want to spread and eat everything but I have good news for you; it will not happen
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by alingo2013(m): 9:16pm On May 28, 2021
hansomb:
Go and read about Islam is Spain and see how it was able to carry everybody along. Even in the North the typical Hausa Muslim is more tolerant than any other tribe as long as you respect his space. I remember a Christian friend of my who is a northerner and was working in the East. One day he decided to pray in one church mostly attended by majority Igbo but was refused entry simply because he's a northerner. They said he wants to steal information for Bokoharam. The guy was so depressed about the situation. It's only in Islam you will see different tribes congregating and praying together despite the culture difference.

I really feel for you friend I know the security condition in the country even in my church in Jos during 2013-2015 when Muslims kept bombing churches we refuse to allow new members in with what is happening in the east with fulaniheads men , ipob and Nigeria army killing will you allow a unfamiliar face into your area or house
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by hansomb: 9:18pm On May 28, 2021
alingo2013:

Yes but cutting life short because you want to spread ideology, kill people for speaking against your ideology, recruitment of children to fight for your ideology taking away their childhood, sending children to beg for money instead of going to school, thereby creating unintelligent mindless soldier and thugs who will kill or fight for 200 naira or less...... I can go on for pages but let me just say there is nothing sweeter than life a dead lion is not a treat as a living dog, while you want to die and go to heaven, Muslims in Dubai, Saudi Arabia have created they heaven on Earth enjoying good health care and trying to live long because they want double blessings and enjoyment but you are creating hell not just for you but for everything you are like Cancer, you just want to spread and eat everything but I have good news for you; it will not happen
learn to differentiate between Culture ,politics and Religion. Though I don't blame you if am not a Muslim might think as you do because the media potrays it as such. You need to be open minded without bitterness to see the actual picture.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by Yeahmehn: 9:22pm On May 28, 2021
definitelyME:
Where she see private jet?

Her husband father get jet(s)
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by hansomb: 9:23pm On May 28, 2021
alingo2013:

I really feel for you friend I know the security condition in the country even in my church in Jos during 2013-2015 when Muslims kept bombing churches we refuse to allow new members in with what is happening in the east with fulaniheads men , ipob and Nigeria army killing will you allow a unfamiliar face into your area or house
your information is wrong. It was the other way round. Remember Bokoharam bombed Jibwis mosque in Yan tire mosque killing thousands of worshippers simply because Jingir preach against them. Learn to differentiate between good Muslims and Terrrorists. Terrorism has no religion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by MallamHtk(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2021
Can anyone help me with Zahra's number?
I want to discuss something important with her.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by Heavensent01(m): 9:25pm On May 28, 2021
Attahiru people
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by alingo2013(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2021
hansomb:
learn to differentiate between Culture ,politics and Religion. Though I don't blame you if am not a Muslim might think as you do because the media potrays it as such. You need to be open minded without bitterness to see the actual picture.

In Nigeria there is no difference between culture politics and religion , we live in a country where Muslim are told who to vote in mosque, I happened to be an election official during nysc want I saw hmmmm.. I was almost kill when I wanted to complain ( children voting, there was a guy who voted PDP and was beating almost killed, I know you are educated and probably have not gone outside of your comfort zone yet but in Nigeria especially in the north their religion is culture and a Muslim man in power in their man
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by emmnprince(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Wait first...this people think say na everybody for this country nai no get sense?

Because why'd she even think of posting such pictures, inside a private jet

Chaii,see as bubu and his entire household items just dey use us dey catch cruise stresslessly for the country...

And we still get like two more years to reach 2023.....we don die

All past and present Presidents sons and daughters live fly and do use private jets to fly!

It is normal thing na, especially to the elite! Your daughters would have done same if you're the President of Nairaland. (That's if Nairaland is a sovereign nation with landmass and Nairalanders as its citizens)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Are The People Escorting El-zakzaky To India Today / Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) / Sunday Igboho's Security Dogs: Saheed Osupa Checks Them Out (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.