Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Something Is Wrong Somewhere - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Something Is Wrong Somewhere (17011 Views)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIAN CUSTOM RECRUITMENT? / Defrauding Graduate /job Seeker Of Their Earned Money Is Wrong... Enter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2021
Please hold on you wil be called

Br prayful you dont need to be in an hurry bank has there process in calling people and it also in batch by batch
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by Femeto: 1:12pm On May 29, 2021
They might never call you.
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:12pm On May 29, 2021
Recruitments don't just happen like that.

Be patient and positive.
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by berrystunn(m): 1:12pm On May 29, 2021
Do you have contact?
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by Splitmind: 1:15pm On May 29, 2021
Many are called, few are chosen
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by GreenDee(f): 1:18pm On May 29, 2021
Just pray over it and remove your mind from it,they will still call you.
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by Belial06: 1:18pm On May 29, 2021
ecomalchemist:
you don't need a Job sonny, you need a profitable side hustle.

Don't tell me you need money to start a business, you have an internet enabled phone with a camera.

Get to work with these gems I'm about to drop >>>

To get job for naija sef na war.

Let me give you a brotherly advice, and I hope you work on it...
First of all I counsel people and I have done that on nairaland for a while... I have met great and good guys...
I dropped a story about my experience teaching in two schools as a corper and would not mind partnering with schools in abuja, but some accused me of looking for teaching job... Never ever mind what people say...
Back to the matter...
As a graduate, teaching and earning 15k, e no bad... But once you have a good (android) phone, go to any car stand of your choice around your area... Listen well, any good car stand and ask to see the manager... Tell him you want to help him market his cars and get good buyers... 90% of car stand managers will sign u on... Tel him you will be paid a small commission after sales...
Pick up your phone, snap as many cars as your phone memory can take, open a dedicated twitter ac, IG ac, Facebook ac, WhatsApp ac, ac etc... Take out time to post this cars, make sure you have the actual prices of this cars... You can add as much as #250k on it... Bring down the negotiations to as low as making #50k if need be just so I can sell. Set your monthly target... I assure you, if you get I client in a month, u make around #100,000k once you start growing, you can get as much as 5-10 client from all over the country and that hits you over #1m for just helping others sell their cars, Note all you invested was your time, energy, phone and data... No big financial capital...
Do not restrict yourself to cars, go for industrial machines as well, caterpillars, mikano gens, any thing, then you look for those big companies that need them and try to call their attention to it or market it to them... You may not sell in 3 months but when you manage to get a client to buy just 1 caterpillars, my brother you will instantly forget that u suffered before...
A friend of mine was marketing a silo for a local wielder, he received a call all the way from kebbi state, the purchase was made in Ilorin, he made #1.8 mil from buyers and #400k from seller... He still got a referral from that deal. Wake up bro...
Within a month or two, come and pay (tite).
I drive uber/bolt in abuja, market cars, sell commodities such as beans, maize, wheat,
ginger,onions, name it... In bags and tonnes
And I make nothing less than half a mil monthly...We all blessed my nigga !

Reach me privately if you are interested in gadget importation and sales from US.

Whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4.

Take a picture of your shoe you wear everyday and show us

Or take a selfie let's See how long your neck is

3 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by ecomalchemist(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2021
Belial06:

Take a picture of your shoe you were everyday and show us

Or take a selfie let's we how long your neck is

you are a dummy sonny, take what you need from the write up and leave the rest for others to digest sonny.
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by boookworm: 1:25pm On May 29, 2021
IMASTEX:
If it is yours, it will get to you. As long as you did everything right & your line was always reachable and you do return miss calls. Meanwhile, anything is possible in Nigeria, there have been cases where those offered provisional appointment letters were later retrieved for one nonsense reason. Keep pushing. . .but bank job undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why the hate on bank job. Is bank job not better than being jobless
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by boookworm: 1:25pm On May 29, 2021
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by Olayetan(m): 1:26pm On May 29, 2021
klef05:
Guys pls I need your advice,

I was called last week Tuesday by an outsourcing company I did their test and interview in February.

They called me that their client(a bank)will conduct the final interview on or before Friday of last week for the role of universal teller...that it will be online that I should download Microsoft teams(it's like zoom and the rest of all this online video apps).

Now the issue is that it's almost two weeks the bank has not gotten back to me,and I called the agency back and I asked whether it was only me that has been calling to complain and they said yes.

Now the issue I'm having is why will they call me,tell me to prepare for the final stage of the interview,even asked me if a certain branch of the bank is not far from where I live and I've not been called for the final stage of the interview,and how am I sure they did not call others cause I'm the only one calling to complain according to about two different staff of the recruitment agency...

pls nairalanders I need your help,help me decypher it cause I'm really confused

No space to fill you in yet, when they get the space, you will be contacted for the final stage
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by Belial06: 1:27pm On May 29, 2021
ecomalchemist:

you are a dummy sonny, take what you need from the write up and leave the rest for others to digest sonny.

Oga let us see your show and keep your write up

Or show us your selfie holding a paper with your username written on it

Awon success coaches ,yet they are hungrier than those they are preaching to

Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by na2016: 1:28pm On May 29, 2021
OP: From the question they asked you, I will suggest you move on. When a recruiter asks if a particular location is not so far for you, he or she may be looking for a loophole to drop you.
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by Ezedon(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2021
Call them
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by ecomalchemist(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2021
Belial06:

Oga let us see your show and keep your write up

Or show us your selfie holding a paper with your username written on it

Awon success coaches ,yet they are hungrier than those they are preaching to

Smh

lol, I cannot redeem you from your foolishness sonny. I'm not a success coach either, I only say it as is.

I gotta run along now Sonny, bless up.
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by Belial06: 1:34pm On May 29, 2021
ecomalchemist:

lol, I cannot redeem you from your foolishness sonny. I'm not a motivational speaker either, I only say it as is.

I gotta run along now Sonny, bless up.

Unku show us your shoe that praises the lord , the same one aboki shoemaker has worked on for you for years ..

I am sure your neck is longer than that of a giraffe grin

Your Adams apple is probably the size of. Lawn tennis ball grin grin grin
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by Emmyxclusive: 1:39pm On May 29, 2021
klef05:

I was called last week Tuesday by an outsourcing company I did their test and interview in February.

They called me that their client(a bank)will conduct the final interview on or before Friday of last week for the role of universal teller...that it will be online that I should download Microsoft teams(it's like zoom and the rest of all this online video apps).

Now the issue is that it's almost two weeks the bank has not gotten back to me,and I called the agency back and I asked whether it was only me that has been calling to complain and they said yes.

Now the issue I'm having is why will they call me,tell me to prepare for the final stage of the interview,even asked me if a certain branch of the bank is not far from where I live and I've not been called for the final stage of the interview,and how am I sure they did not call others cause I'm the only one calling to complain according to about two different staff of the recruitment agency...

Sometimes they exceed the given time by days or even a week or 2, no worries bro, u will be contacted.
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by Deji4me: 1:40pm On May 29, 2021
If you were not called, then call yourself my brother.
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by oyebanji(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2021
They will call when they are ready for you.

klef05:

Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by ceede2: 2:10pm On May 29, 2021
klef05:

Why you sounding as if your life depend on the job! If they didn't call you will you die? bro pray for grace, the company will run after you stop calling 'em.
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by antiterrorism(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2021
Hello Op.
The outsourcing company is workforce , the recruitment is for webmasters bank as customer service officer or tellering.
You are not the only one. I have a sister with the same issue too. Calm down u will be called.
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:30pm On May 29, 2021
taiyesoul:
Scam alert. Kidnap alert. Run!
Very funny alert. The way this country is rolling now; it is only God that will save his people.
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2021
YOU DIDN'T PREPARE SPIRITUALLY.WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL YOUR PASTOR TO HELP YOU PRAY ?
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by phemmyfour: 3:05pm On May 29, 2021
klef05:

There is nothing you can't do. The recruitment is not totally in their (outsourcing) hands, the bank has the final say
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by olayinkajnr(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2021
taiyesoul:
Scam alert. Kidnap alert. Run!

Everything is scam alert to you lots. Because you won't read well or do proper research. @klef05, I believe that you ain't alone. You'll be called. Be patient.
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by OyinNurse(f): 5:46pm On May 29, 2021
Just keep it moving. Continue to prayerfully apply for other positions. Don't let one opportunity tie you down in limbo; plenty of fish in the sea as long as your qualifications are on point. That ur one call to find out your status is enough, don't call anymore. If they want you, they will chase you and track you down via phone/email/linkdin etc.
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by GodisFirst: 6:26pm On May 29, 2021
Exercise patients and keep getting ready. What will be will be. If the job is for you, it will be yours.
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by sureinfo: 7:30pm On May 29, 2021
I'll advice you exercise patience, even if this one doesn't work definitely other opportunities will come just believe. Meanwhile, has any one tried out the Oraimo free pods yet? I was told the output was fantastic, I got it and have very much confirmed. You should try it too
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by dipsy588(m): 7:33pm On May 29, 2021
Guy another person don dey the slot. just pray cos the job don go.
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by Inieke5(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2021
I have similar issue, I believe that should be access bank recruitment abi?[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For The 2017 Recare Limited Graduate Trainee Programme / WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers / FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.