Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Something Is Wrong Somewhere - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Something Is Wrong Somewhere (17003 Views)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIAN CUSTOM RECRUITMENT? / Defrauding Graduate /job Seeker Of Their Earned Money Is Wrong... Enter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by jasonex4(m): 11:48pm On May 29, 2021
I was called to prepare for medicals with a indigenous oil firm, a week later covid-19 lockdown happened, later on I heard that the company cancelled the recruitment...

My brother, if its yours, its yours, if it isn't, then it isn't....
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by jimcaddy(m): 2:25am On May 30, 2021
Sorry Sir but you were not selected. The bank has contacted those they want for the job. Thing with outsourcing companies is that they use job seekers to do "kalo kalo". They don't care if you desperately need a job or not. What they are always after is to provide candidates for their clients and then earn commission on the salaries of successful candidates. Wetin concern them? Just keep trying your luck elsewhere.
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by sammieguze(m): 8:38am On May 30, 2021
klef05:
Guys pls I need your advice,

I was called last week Tuesday by an outsourcing company I did their test and interview in February.

They called me that their client(a bank)will conduct the final interview on or before Friday of last week for the role of universal teller...that it will be online that I should download Microsoft teams(it's like zoom and the rest of all this online video apps).

Now the issue is that it's almost two weeks the bank has not gotten back to me,and I called the agency back and I asked whether it was only me that has been calling to complain and they said yes.

Now the issue I'm having is why will they call me,tell me to prepare for the final stage of the interview,even asked me if a certain branch of the bank is not far from where I live and I've not been called for the final stage of the interview,and how am I sure they did not call others cause I'm the only one calling to complain according to about two different staff of the recruitment agency...

pls nairalanders I need your help,help me decypher it cause I'm really confused
Just go rest your head.

What will be will be.

I was called for an interview sometimes in October last year.
Got called again in November for another interview.
Again, in January. Still another round of interviews. Then in March.

I finally got my offer letter this Month when I have already zeroed my mind off it sef.

Sometimes, the internal machinery and bureaucracy makes processes slow.

All the asking for permission, approval and preparation can actually delay and frustrate the process.

Just spread your net.
Que sera sera

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by klef05: 9:28am On May 30, 2021
For all saying the bank has selected their preferred candidates I have no problem with that...the only issue I have is why will the recruitment agency call me and tell me to prepare for final interview (order from the bank hr) and the bank did not even get across to me for the final stage of the interview....well I really thank God for nairaland I feel much better after reading all you guys comments ...que sera sera(whatever will be will be)
Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by Bamidele56: 3:33am On May 31, 2021
@Klef05, hello chief.

I can relate to your complaints and current state of mind cause I had been in your shoes sometimes ago.

If you do not mind, can I possibly get your contact or a means to reach you. I currently work with a recruitment agency and will not want to leave any stone unturned.

Who knows, it might have been my organisation and we must have erroneously kept you in the dark after the client had gotten back to us.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong Somewhere by klef05: 10:49am On May 31, 2021
Bamidele56:
@Klef05, hello chief.

I can relate to your complaints and current state of mind cause I had been in your shoes sometimes ago.

If you do not mind, can I possibly get your contact or a means to reach you. I currently work with a recruitment agency and will not want to leave any stone unturned.

Who knows, it might have been my organisation and we must have erroneously kept you in the dark after the client had gotten back to us.

Thanks.
thanks boss I really appreciate my number is 07064908627... sincerely hoping to hear from you soonest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment / Apply For The 2017 Recare Limited Graduate Trainee Programme / Red Star Express (who Else Got This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.