Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Which Of These Did You Engaged In During Your Childhood Days? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of These Did You Engaged In During Your Childhood Days? (517 Views)

Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences / What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? / What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Did You Engaged In During Your Childhood Days? by Easyincome24: 5:31pm On May 28, 2021
Those of us who were born during the era when these childhood plays were common should gather here.

Can you spot the games you engaged in during your childhood days?

Select the number among the pix below.

Re: Which Of These Did You Engaged In During Your Childhood Days? by Bigredmachine: 5:32pm On May 28, 2021
I no do anyone, but I see people wey do 1,2 & 3
Re: Which Of These Did You Engaged In During Your Childhood Days? by Easyincome24: 5:34pm On May 28, 2021
More

Re: Which Of These Did You Engaged In During Your Childhood Days? by WiszyFraud: 5:39pm On May 28, 2021
grin
Re: Which Of These Did You Engaged In During Your Childhood Days? by neonly: 5:40pm On May 28, 2021
Apart from 2 I did all we had our own black and white and a betamax video then so peeping from other people window to watch TV was a no for me
Dat 4 eeh hmm I miss it even with flaying of kite
Re: Which Of These Did You Engaged In During Your Childhood Days? by b3llo(m): 6:07pm On May 28, 2021
I did almost all except number 2. Number 2 is very common among Hausa people by the way am a Northerner

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Did You Engaged In During Your Childhood Days? by Easyincome24: 6:18pm On May 28, 2021
b3llo:
I did almost all except number 2. Number 2 is very common among Hausa people by the way am a Northerner

My brother we are the same. I may be from the south, but we are created here by God Almighty. We are ONE!
Re: Which Of These Did You Engaged In During Your Childhood Days? by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2021
All the above as aj boi plus swimming at onikan and national art theater water
Re: Which Of These Did You Engaged In During Your Childhood Days? by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 28, 2021
None of the above...

My father made sure of that. You wouldn't want him to catch you doing any one of those things particularly that number 1. You would be dead for sure.

Rule number 1 is: "you must never be caught playing like a nitwit."

The man's that mean.
Re: Which Of These Did You Engaged In During Your Childhood Days? by Jeon(f): 6:56am On May 29, 2021
All apart from 2

But we have to play smart and be ready to run because of our parents.
Re: Which Of These Did You Engaged In During Your Childhood Days? by OyinNurse(f): 7:36am On May 29, 2021
Re: Which Of These Did You Engaged In During Your Childhood Days? by Mindlog: 9:12am On May 29, 2021
Did all except 2. I still play with sand in the course of work, it is very important for children to play with sand.
Re: Which Of These Did You Engaged In During Your Childhood Days? by merieam16(f): 2:51pm On May 29, 2021
People don old here o cheesy
Re: Which Of These Did You Engaged In During Your Childhood Days? by debbydams(f): 7:23pm On May 29, 2021
Did everything with my brothers.. grin I miss the good old memories..especially bathing in the rain
Re: Which Of These Did You Engaged In During Your Childhood Days? by TinaG(f): 10:33pm On May 30, 2021
I did 1,3,4&5
Re: Which Of These Did You Engaged In During Your Childhood Days? by Easyincome24: 10:36pm On May 30, 2021
La la stical go Sabi this type of play aside his love for snake threads.

I guess he would love 1,2,3&5 too.

(1) (Reply)

/ Could Learning Taekwondo Reduce Physical Abuse? / WWE Nigerian Superstar, Omos Visits His Family In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.